It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First contact with "new" alien race?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by benjiskylar

Originally posted by bskivss3

Another question... What was the date & time of the alleged indecent?

We were standing, there was only 1. It could have been someone playing a really good prank on me, but the invisibility sold it for me. Either that or someone's got hold of some beta-tech from somewhere!!! I am not sure exactly how long the encounter was, it seemed to go "forever" as I was so overwhelmed? Anyway, jan 11th, ~1:30am. Good stargazing, and I'm a night owl.

HOW INERESTING! ENCOUNTER DATE: 1.11.09 AT 01:30
LOTSA ONES...ELEVENS...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

So, are you claiming to understand the gravitational pull of a planet we do not know the size of (I am guessing that it is smaller than purported as we survive) and made of some sort of invisible, as-yet-to-be-identified matter?

Yes, I am.

When Uranus was discovered, astronomers could see that it was being perturbed. Because of that, they were able to determine another planet lay beyond Uranus. Despite not being able to see it (or in other words, it was invisible to them) and not knowing the composition of the planet, they knew it was out there due to the effect it had on Uranus.

Again, we don't have to see the planet or know its compsition to see the effects it will have on other bodies in the solar system. And yet somehow we see no such effects from Nibiru, despite the fact it will be on top of us in just three years, both minute on an astronomical scale.

The way I see it, it explains everything. We will be able to detect it (to prepare) but it won't be visible to normal instruments. I make no claims about the planets size, or its composition. I have no idea whether the composition dampens gravitational effects, but can only assume that as there haven't been any major anomalies detected that it must (or I have been deceived). I don't see how as a man of science you can make a prediction about such a scenario, other than using occams razor to say I am wrong.

I AM a 'man of science' (neuroradiologist) and deal with parts of the EM spectrum (RF, X-ray) and a budding amateur astronomer. That said, PX should - should - emit in the IR spectrum, and cause increasing gravitational and finally RF interference effects as it approaches. Practically telescopes like the 24 in Richy Chretien at my daughters school (Clay Center , Brookline, MA) should be able see it with their IR spectrometer if we were only in the southern hemisphere.

Also, GPS and communications satellites will ultimately fail, at least become imprecise. If you took daily magnetometer readings and stored the data for comparison (um, like I did) you would notice increasing fluctuations over long periods of time. Still workind on the standard deviation for the last year....

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
May he who can be fooled, be fooled (roman law)...with topics of interest and debate like this, no wonder our country is falling apart...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
This thread is brilliant. It so well shows just how fragmented humanity is on this planet and also about the perverted and distorted sense of reality (really an illusion) everyone lives in.

The OP posted a report of his first hand experience. He stuck around for your questions and answered them to the best of his abilities. After all, he only had so many answers given to him and did not dwell into speculation or interpretation that much, admitting he is not an expert in the fields he got answers in.

But that did not stop some of you to push it further and demand more answers when there weren't any. Then all the "experts" came out of the woodwork with their own interpretations and speculations, as always, and it all fell on OPs shoulders as being a hoax at the end.

I always say that when there's nothing there, people will keep looking until they find it, no matter what it is as long as it's something. Then it's usually followed by the blame game because what they found is not what they were looking for, especially if it never was there to begin with.

I will close this expose by a simple comparison. You read newspapers every day. Let's say something happened in France and you are in USA. To begin with, you blindly believe what someone wrote about because its NEWSpapers, so it must be true. Yet they simply reported from the first (or second hand) about some event - a subjective report which is no different than the OPs report here.

Following your reading the article, you pause because you got more questions but there was only 300 words written in the article and it's not like you can post questions for additional answers somewhere, it's printed paper for God's sake.
So what do you do? Most people forget it and turn the page, while some might go and look for the answers to their questions on their own.

So...GO LOOK FOR YOURSELF NOW!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage
reply to post by ::.mika.::

Your statement was and I quote

never forget that the only benefit that science brings to humanity is by proving that the previous science was wrong, erroneous and incorrect.

Which was depicting science as a whole not just Physics, and that prompted my reply.

Now in relating to Physics what has been written is just our current understanding of it and books on the subject are rewritten evertime we compile enough new data that outdates the old. So in this Physics would fit your comment, but not Science as a whole. There are many more parts to science other than physics.

physics is the heart of science as a whole, it's supporting the base of all discipline from matter structure to the study of the universe.

what else you find in that whole that is in noway related to physics and physics laws ?

(can you teach saviorcomplex some basics about ideas debating ? i mean this guy doesn't want to be mistaken with a disinfo bull#ter still he's acting exactly as if he was one ! yeah savcomp, you're easy to spot man...)

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I am not going to debate about science and throw this thead any more than it already is and get Mod Edited I will save that debate for a thead particularly relating to Science.

As far as your quote below,

(can you teach saviorcomplex some basics about ideas debating ? i mean this guy doesn't want to be mistaken with a disinfo bull#ter still he's acting exactly as if he was one ! yeah savcomp, you're easy to spot man...)

I am sure SC can handle himself.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by amigo

Actually you are wrong in your assumption that we just accept what is written in a newspaper. It depends on what is written, hence why there are so many letters to the editors of newspapers questioning stories that are written.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Again, we don't have to see the planet or know its compsition to see the effects it will have on other bodies in the solar system. And yet somehow we see no such effects from Nibiru, despite the fact it will be on top of us in just three years, both minute on an astronomical scale.

On the assumption that it gravitates exactly like ordinary baryonic matter.

Now, very hypothetically, one could imagine that the solar system may pass through some kind of perturbation of the "dark energy/quintessence/WIMP" something else field of exotic physics which acts wholly different from normal stuff.

Yes, I'm a natural skeptic too and of course everything is presently unverifiable until it happens.

If you start hearing about GPS / Glonass / Galileo starting to degrade in accuracy and the governments denying they turned on selective availability....then worry.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by benjiskylar

Write a book nuff said...

btw I don't believe you... not because you don't have evidence, but because you seem to know "so much"... I don't think an alien race would "open up" to you.

No offense... sounds interesting. Like I said... write a book.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
They actually gave you the spelling and pronunciation of their race (neue)? It took you at least five months to tell us about it (you said you saw them camping during the summer)? They knew about the planet Nibiru (a planet so named by humans)? AND that entire planet is invisible? Why would they ask you to not take pictures if they could be invisible anyways? If they couldn't even translate the word "tree" to you, how on Earth did they get across that they are called the "neue"? Cloning will be "commonplace" within TWO YEARS?

In your original post you said it happened when you were camping this summer. Later on you gave a date of January 11'th. Which one is it? If you can't even get your dates right, how can we possibly believe you got anything right?

benjiskylar, waaaaay too many wtf's for this story to be believable. I quit reading at the third page. I'm just gonna come right out and say that you are full of B.S. You do know that attempting to pass off a fraudulent story as fact is against the rules here at ATS right? And you also know you could be banned for it, right?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
As an alien abductee, i can tell you right now this whole story is a hoax.
I wont bother writing 10 pages about how I can tell, just that i can and i think it is disgraceful that the OP is hoaxing a phenomena that has caused much grief and post traumatic stress syndrome in it's genuine victims.

You think you can just pop up here and blurt out this absolute falsehood and get away with it? Having a few laughs with your mates? Well karma is kicking people harder and faster in the butt than ever before so you shouldn't have long to wait for the repercussions.

Shame on your dishonesty! Shame on you deceiving people for your own sense of ego enjoyment. Shame on you for using a anguishing situation and using it for your own ends.

Maybe you DESERVE to be abducted!

I will leave you with this: Be careful what you wish for!

[edit on 20-2-2009 by spacecowgirl]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

you have met the fungi from yuggoth too ? what a small universe

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage

I am not going to debate about science and throw this thead any more than it already is and get Mod Edited I will save that debate for a thead particularly relating to Science.

well shame cause this thread is of no interest whatsoever

(appart to spot savior and reframe the views some have on science...)

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by amigo

Amigo, you said it all very well. All of us, no matter WHO you are, or what you believe in, want to believe in a story like this. We are all here looking for answers! With all our technology now, and answers at our fingertips, via the interent, things tend to take on a shade of...well boredom! How many times have you surfed through the NEW posts on ATS, looking for something to tickle your fancy?
I dont think we have much longer to wait, before ALL of us have a profound truth of our own. I cant tell you what it will be, but i know that the year 2009 is a year of changes in the astrology realm. You can make it happen, or not.
Maybe this story is true, I dont know. If it is, Id like to be a part of it, but I have to tell you, if any of us are going to meet another race, another life from another planet wouldnt be posting it here. Im sorry, but I'd be BACK out there where I met them, probably doing some kind of crazy rain dance trying to bring them back! Although, with that said, I do consider some of you very good friends, and I just might want to share with you, before Id think of others out there..grins

[edit on 20-2-2009 by Yummy Freelunch]

[edit on 20-2-2009 by Yummy Freelunch]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bskivss3
Guys Guys and Gals,

Do not change the subject of this spectacle now. Nine out of ten of us dont give a rats ass about planetary pull. This is about contact from "a NEW race".

Where in the Solar System did they say they/him were from?

They said it is a planet we haven't detected yet. I don't know much about astronomy (still learning with my new meade) so didn't ask much about that.

They? you said there was only one! so how many was there One, two, three, how many invisible friends do you have?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Whether what OP says did or did not happen, thanks for the good read. Might be a bit naive of me to say, sorry spacecowgirl, but reading threads like these give me hope one day another form of life will choose to share thins with me.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This topic has no fact at all. In other words it is entirely a made up lie.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

aarrrrggghhhh you never saw aliens ! you put the wrong sort of mushrooms in your camp food . pork and beans and lsd hhmmmmm nice!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

What do you mean by "Part of the disaster" ? 2012 is a disaster? Please be more clear.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join