It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crash of 2009 Is COMING To YOU!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The economic crisis is real, it's scary and it's something we should worry about.

But really, when did everyone become so fond of the Media? Especially Fox News or CNN.

When did we begin to Trust the news outlets of America and their exploitation habits of winning ratings? It just seems to me that this is a huge competition of having the most horrifying headline....

Oh well.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DemonicAngelZero

While I am not a big fan of Fox News myself...just wanted to say that I have been looking around for a reliable source for this news...as I thought It could be scaremongering or a rumor. But what I found scared me even more...

An acutal Army Military Document that shows the the Govement is preparing for a Violent Strategic Shock, and also that Admiral Blair has been in front of Congress warning them of what is to come!

I posted the document link and a reliable news source in my thread in Global Meltdown:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 19-2-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
nice vid. altho a little vague, I like what Glenn Beck is all about these days. I really hated him when he was calling Ron Paul followers Terrorists and I haven't forgotten about that, but now its like one of our own has infiltrated Fox News. its great. I can almost picture them cringing when he talks cause now he talks about the same stuff Ron Paul did. Theyll probably get rid of him soon but Im enjoying his show these days.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DemonicAngelZero

your picking sides will be the death of our nation....

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
look on the bright side america, this is on a global scale, we are all facing this potential, even likley crash together !!!, what will happen on the streets near you when things realy start to fail ???, riots over shortages ?, martial law ? civil war ?, world war ?, it looks grim no matter how things go,
unless the world banking system hits the defualt button, no more debt for any one, i cant see a workable solution without war over resorces.
maybe humanity has arrived at that natural point where things need to collapse, over population, greed & to many people around the world trying to live beyond there means.
& if things do become dire for many poeple, i hope to see some of todays polititions & banksters face charges of treason, in my opinion there are more than a few of them guilty of treason.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
it's time for the middle class whites to eat some humble pie. The biggest joke going was that they could continue this fantasy...of the last decade.

Time for some tough loving. Stop living beyond your means it's ruining the country, literally killing us.

Save, Work Hard, be a good Family man, and that's it. No more Benzs for 23 year olds. No more 3 million dollar McMansions.

Stop.

Stop.

You're out of control and ruining this nation. At least the wealthy pay their fair share, they buy a big house they'll pay for it, because they have the money and are living responsibly. But, you know it's bad when the shoe shiner starts giving you stock advice. This middle class needs to be taken down quite a few notches.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by ConservativeJack]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ConservativeJack

I don't think that was a very nice post.

What do you have against the middle class? Middle class are working people, have a little in the bank, live in an average house, have 2.3 kids. What is your beef with the middle class? They are the backbone of America, not upper or lower class. In fact we support the lower class.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

What do you have against the middle class? Middle class are working people, have a little in the bank, live in an average house, have 2.3 kids. What is your beef with the middle class? They are the backbone of America, not upper or lower class. In fact we support the lower class.

the truth hurts.

because it's the truth.

middle-class whites have lost their way.

philosophically and morally.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConservativeJack

the truth hurts.

because it's the truth.

middle-class whites have lost their way.

philosophically and morally.

tarring every body with the same brush, good thinking batman !!!.
i guess you have beef with white people ? as you never included blacks, yellows, pinks, browns, reds & there are indeed many people in every culture & every color trying to live beyond there means.
i guess the trueth is painful eh ?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by cooler

i guess you have beef with white people ? as you never included blacks, yellows, pinks, browns, reds & there are indeed many people in every culture & every color trying to live beyond there means.

look, you can play that game

but whites are the majority of this country

and they have lost their way

i am white

i'm a college student a scholar of history

I see a broken man in the modern day white man.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I think the thing that drives me crazy about this crash is the absence of the crash. Take a look at the trading today. As of 1:40 EST we're at -25. Talk about a non-event. It's as though all the traders fail so see what's going on and just choose to buy anyway. I think we'd all be a lot better off if we'd just have this whole thing crash so we could pick up the pieces worth keeping and start rebuilding.

On a brighter side, it looks like all those people who thought they wouldn't have to pay taxes on their earned interest in Swiss bank account are about to have a rude awakening.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

look, you can play that game

but whites are the majority of this country

and they have lost their way

i am white

i'm a college student a scholar of history

I see a broken man in the modern day white man.

when you say white man has lost his way, & is broken, perhaps you thought this whilst looking in the mirror ?, becuase i dont see a broken race, & the current problems are global including every race on earth, & to assume that all other races are innosent of losing there way is untrue, look at the bigger picture.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

look on the bright side america, this is on a global scale, we are all facing this potential, even likley crash together !!!, what will happen on the streets near you when things realy start to fail ???, riots over shortages ?, martial law ? civil war ?, world war ?, it looks grim no matter how things go,
unless the world banking system hits the defualt button, no more debt for any one, i cant see a workable solution without war over resorces.
maybe humanity has arrived at that natural point where things need to collapse, over population, greed & to many people around the world trying to live beyond there means.
& if things do become dire for many poeple, i hope to see some of todays polititions & banksters face charges of treason, in my opinion there are more than a few of them guilty of treason.

Bah! You know, these people are the same who 200 years ago who financed and benefited from the napoleonic wars in Europe, then 100 years ago, prepared and launched WWI. and then WWII.

That s a minimum of 80 million dead people, maybe 100 million people.

Were they at any time pointed out? Not a second.

Ah, sorry, yes one guy wanted to destroyed them, but he was confusing over their origines and their practices, so in the end he destroyed his own country down to rubles.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by seb118

Bah! You know, these people are the same who 200 years ago who financed and benefited from the napoleonic wars in Europe, then 100 years ago, prepared and launched WWI. and then WWII.

That s a minimum of 80 million dead people, maybe 100 million people.

Were they at any time pointed out? Not a second.

Ah, sorry, yes one guy wanted to destroyed them, but he was confusing over their origines and their practices, so in the end he destroyed his own country down to rubles.

ohh well i guess you may as well add a couple hundred million more poeple to the list then

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cooler

Well, it depends how the structure of the Society is resilient. If the crash is brutal, will the society absorb the shock and the economy bounce back? If strong enough, yes. Otherwise, big problem. China and other lenders will have to choose beween collapse or attack ( economically).

Then anything can happen. But I think that conventional warfare will take place in Asia, not on the American soil. Unless we re talking civil war.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by seb118]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Merkabah

This is real. It may be circulating on the internet in the form of rumors with wording about a warning by Citibank, or World Net Daily...I found and posted actual documents by the Army's Strategic Studies Institue. I posted the link to the document in my Global Meltdown post.

Now that I have seen the actual military documents. I can only wish it was not going to happen!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
House Representative Paul Kanjorski (D-Pennsylvania) let slip in a January 27, 2009 interview on C-Span the following about a discussion in a meeting he attended with Secretary of the Treasury Hank Paulson and Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke:

"…at about 11 o'clock in the morning, the Federal Reserve noticed a tremendous drawdown of money market accounts in the United States to the tune of $550 billion, as being drawn out in the matter of an hour or two.

"The Treasury opened up its window to help. It pumped $105 billion into the system and quickly realized that they could not stem the tide. We were having an electronic run on the banks. They decided to close the operation, close down the money accounts and announce a guarantee of $250,000 per account so there wouldn't be further panic out there, and that's what actually happened."

If they had not done that, their estimation was that by 2 o'clock that afternoon, $5.5 trillion would have been drawn out of the money market system of the United States, would have collapsed the entire economy system of the United States and within 24 hours the world economy would have collapsed." more

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Good Post OP!!

Hey I just have to post this...I looked at the video that Beck has...ok ok.

I am not a Fox News fan. But that silly looking chart he has is very dumbed down. Do you want to know where he got it? If you will take a moment, and click on the link below,

LEAP 2020 Predictions

Read the paragraph that is titled:"
GEAB N°32 is available! 4th quarter 2009 – Beginning of Phase 5 of the global systemic crisis: phase of global geopolitical dislocation "

On that same page - SCROLL down and find the chart! That has a chart that is the Real Chart! The not for sheeple not for dummys chart.
This post is a courtesy wake up call. Now you know the media is not giong to try to inform you of anything really important. Neither will Fox News! They are playing the game of Fox against MSM.

In any case... this orginal poster did a good thing by posting this!

www.leap2020.eu...

[edit on 20-2-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Oh... my... god. Please everyone read what burntheships posted!

Here is the direct link:
LINK

"In fact it is probable that the G20 will find it more and more difficult to simply meet, as the growing trend is one of "every man for himself""

And

Last but not least, our team now estimates that the most monolithic, the most « imperialistic » political entities (5) will suffer the most from this fifth phase of the crisis. Some states will indeed experience a strategic dislocation undermining their territorial integrity and their influence worldwide. As a consequence, other states will suddenly lose their protected situations and be thrust into regional chaos.

Jesus.... the article says we are going to Europe 1913, not 2009...

Im a latin american (brazil)... whats in for us?

[]´
RP

[edit on 19-2-2009 by RobertPaulsim]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Dont understand why? Take the course!
www.chrismartenson.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join