It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof That The World is Made by Serpents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Read all of the bible, some and most of the things heard in the bible, don't always make sense, but if you look at it as if we were created by Reptilians, it starts to make sense. First off, when Cain killed Abel, and Cain chose to flee to the land of Nod, there were other people there, you have to question, where did these people come from? BUT..the answer is, that these people were already on Earth - God didn't create the earth or the animals on it, I think that has been modified over time, Genesis is slightly wrong, God created a royal bloodline, he is a ancient serpent who still lives. All royal families, if you take their family tree and date it back, the only answer that gives you their origin, is an ancient God. The truth is, we're not all children of God, just the ones who are in the bloodline. Connect the dots for a minute, when Jesus died, a whole new, larger, Roman empire was built, the thing is this was probably E.T. intervension again, when their son died (Jesus) they made a stronger bloodline through the Roman Empire, whilst the Egyptian and Indian and other bloodlines should not be doubted , they weren't as and still aren't as important. Getting to the new testament, when Mary and Mary Magdalene went to the sepulchre after Jesus' crucifixion and saw 2 angels...Angels are infact Alien messengers, and they had made sure their ship took Jesus' body away to renew it elsewhere, maybe Christ is living in another world? the angels were in shiny armour too..PLUS, one of the most important parts:
"They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover." from Mark 16:18. Oh and Moses' wife was ethiopian and her dad preached an other religion.

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE TRUTH BY ADDING MORE DETAILS OF PROOF.

many thanks,

Dan

[edit on 18-2-2009 by KnowledgeManDan]

[edit on 18-2-2009 by KnowledgeManDan]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
OK first of all I see what you are thinking and see relevance in some of what you posted. However, where is your proof that God was a serpent? Second there are two terms in the Bible used to describe those of royal descent and those who are not. To describe one of Royal Descent or in this case, the assumption that they are actually of reptilian blood comes from Genesis 6:2 and they are described as being sons of Gods, all others are referred to as son of man. So maybe in the case of Royal Bloodlines there was some gentic manipulation as the sons of God came and saw the daughters of man and that she was fair so they had children with them. But that does not say anything about what became of the son of man. It only describes what became to the daughters of mens children. These became sons of God also and mighty men of valor and renown as coined by the Bible. But really who were the sons of God and where is your evidence that the son of man has been genetically manipulated?

Now then take a look at this picture... see the serpent?

Now take a look at this one.

I will leave it up to you to decide what happened to the "Sons of Gods" the answer is quite obvious.

Now take another look, she has twelve stars around her head. Just as the Queen has Twelve Stones around her Crown, perhaps symbolic of the other twelver royal bloodlines otherwise known as the lost tribes of Israel.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I could be wrong but isnt Nod in one of the other gardens ?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I think that in a sense the idea is a sound one.

But I do not take my assessment from the Bible, but rather from a term paper written back in the late 1960's by a Hopi native who was in an Origins of Religion class. His grandfather was one of several that rescued an ET from a crash in 1947, hiding the ET from the military that showed up soon after the ET was rescued.

The ET gave the Hopi the history of Earth, with holographic representations and everything. It was understood that the information was to be held in trust until it was common knowledge.

The author of the term paper, called The Terra Papers, saw that much of the history the ET gave matched closely with what Von Daniken deduced and published in Chariots of the Gods?. He petitioned the Elders to release the history as it relates to Von D's work and was given approval.

Thus he wrote the term paper.

I recommend reading The Terra Papers. Just know that they were written BEFORE Star Wars - there is an element that will remind you of Star Wars - and that Joseph Campbell spent a long time with the Hopi, learning their "myths," and was also a close friend and mentor to George Lucas, thus explaining, possibly, that one element.

The Papers are linked in my sig.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
i tend to think of serpents representing serpent energy. And the serpents refered to are metaphor for a human trait or power. Lightning would have been the clue the ancient need to see the relationship between space, aliens, technology and the comparison of real serpents. As far as for the Terra Papers i have not yet done more than glance but I want to read them. And I believe i was taken by aliens with my neighborhood at age 7, and that is edified by an person older than me by 15-20 years telling a similar story. On top of that ive had too much harrassment from strangers, and wierd failings for no appearent reason as though i may be part of a future I am not currently aware of yet. I hope its good if so.
I tend to subscribe to a theory that the four faces of God in the bible are actually four different species in a galactic collective trying to create a perfect humanoid species, similar in many respects to our human endeavor to clone and geneticly modify our offspring. Perhaps they are being our parents and cleaning up our messes, and we have a possibly hostile government trying to stop them from helping and do like they do to drug users or people they just dont like, they false flag an invasion using similar technologies. Its all truly absurd in the end though as time and life are cycles we must adapt and ride along with, not grind each other for fear, greed and power. I welcome an alien invasion.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

The ET gave the Hopi the history of Earth, with holographic representations and everything. It was understood that the information was to be held in trust until it was common knowledge.

The author of the term paper, called The Terra Papers, saw that much of the history the ET gave matched closely with what Von Daniken deduced and published in Chariots of the Gods?. He petitioned the Elders to release the history as it relates to Von D's work and was given approval.

Thus he wrote the term paper.

I recommend reading The Terra Papers. Just know that they were written BEFORE Star Wars - there is an element that will remind you of Star Wars - and that Joseph Campbell spent a long time with the Hopi, learning their "myths," and was also a close friend and mentor to George Lucas, thus explaining, possibly, that one element.

The Papers are linked in my sig.

And not forgetting Drunvalo Melchizedek. He has spent 25 years on a spiritual journey with many indigious elder, such as the Mayan and Hopi tribe's.

A must see interview of this remarkable man and the message he has been aquired to spread throughout mankind ---->

....www.consciousmedianetwork.com...

IP

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
You want proof? Here's your proof. Isaiah 6:

1 In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the LORD sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. 2 Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.
3 And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.

4 And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke.

5 Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.

6 Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar: 7 And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.

"Seraphim" are fiery flying serpents, as stated quite clearly in the Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Bible Commentary:

seraphim-nowhere else applied to God's attendant angels; but to the fiery flying (not winged, but rapidly moving) serpents, which bit the Israelites (Nu 21:6), called so from the poisonous inflammation caused by their bites. Seraph is to burn; implying the burning zeal, dazzling brightness (2Ki 2:11; 6:17; Eze 1:13; Mt 28:3) and serpent-like rapidity of the seraphim in God's service. Perhaps Satan's form as a serpent (nachash) in his appearance to man has some connection with his original form as a seraph of light. The head of the serpent was the symbol of wisdom in Egypt (compare Nu 21:8; 2Ki 18:4). The seraphim, with six wings and one face, can hardly be identified with the cherubim, which had four wings (in the temple only two) and four faces (Eze 1:5-12). (But compare Re 4:8). The "face" and "feet" imply a human form; something of a serpentine form (perhaps a basilisk's head, as in the temples of Thebes) may have been mixed with it: so the cherub was compounded of various animal forms.

Now, the fundamentalists will have to admit that the Bible states that God's throne is literally surrounded by serpents! Or is there, perhaps, an allegorical meaning here?

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Now then take a look at this picture... see the serpent?

This picture is laden with symbolism, but people seem to be missing the obvious vaginal imagery. (I would post a picture for comparison, but it would be highly NWS!) It should be enough to point out that Mary's head is the clitoris and her blue robe is the labia. The serpent has always been as symbol of the Earth-Mother as well.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Eleleth]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfoProvider
And not forgetting Drunvalo Melchizedek. He has spent 25 years on a spiritual journey with many indigious elder, such as the Mayan and Hopi tribe's.

Oh, there are many that have figured out things. I like the Papers because they are as close to "direct" information that we have. And they provide good detail.

top topics

join