It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sirius censored in Google Earth Sky-View

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by GaryN
reply to post by ngchunter

You wanted proof that you can see stars without looking through earth's atmosphere. I gave it to you, you ignored it.

No you didn't, you gave me spectral signatures of some objects out there, detected by some very complex instruments that you obviously don't understand.

No, I didn't, I gave you images from a CCD aboard the Deep Impact probe, now renamed EPOXI. It's just a CCD, nothing special about it, which is something you obviously don't understand. Or you understand it and are just lying. Either way, I proved you dead wrong.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

And you haven't taken the time, or can't understand what is being imaged with those photos, and how the instruments work. The HRI and MRI cameras are also infrared spectrometers. No information about the images tells what mode the cameras were running in, or the exposure times. The best image is from the star tracker camera on the impactor itself, but the star trackers are produced either by the Officine Galileo, owned by the military and defence industry corporations, with ties to the Vatican, or the the U.S.Naval Research Department. If you knew how they worked, they'd have to kill you. I never said there were no objects out there, but that your eyes or an off-the-shelf consumer camera would not see anything.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GaryN

No information about the images tells what mode the cameras were running in, or the exposure times.

All that information was provided with the images, you are flat-out lying. Furthermore, those were images, they were not infrared spectrographic data.

I never said there were no objects out there, but that your eyes or an off-the-shelf consumer camera would not see anything.

And I proved you wrong. The CCD used is fundamentally no different than any off-the-shelf consumer camera, it's just rated for spaceflight. You can get one built for yourself if you want one.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join