It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would a planet containing greys look like?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
There is little scientific data I can give you from visual observations. Sirius is actually a trinary system, there are two large stars and one small one. I think the planet is in a perpetual state of twilight, or at least it always appears that way.

This is remote viewing fyi.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by YourForever

YourForever....

Am trying to comprehend....

A Trinary Star system? I always thought Sirius was a very bright, blue-white star, but I could be mistaken, of course.

A Trinary Star system...three stars, in some sort of close orbits....HOW would ANY planet develop life in such a System?

Going back to the original point.....the initial idea was that the 'greys' origininated on a planet that had a 'darker' star than what we're used to.....

NOT a Trinary blue-white, very BRIGHT!!!! system!!!!

Here's a contemplative idea....Our own star, our Sun will, as it ages, grows and expands, will, eventually, become a 'Red Giant'.

It will still give off heat, of course. For a while.....this aspect of our Sun is still a long ways away....a few billion years.

BUT, a Star that is a Red Giant.....well, it's pretty dim,compared to what we're used to.

Hence, a species ADAPTED there would need bigger eyes for the dimmer light!!!

Just sayin'.............

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
The thought of greys having evolved onboard of starships is mind boggling. I had never thought of it occuring that way. I had always subscribed to the belief that the greys were evolved humans from the distant future trying to cross breed with us in order to strengthen our future-evolved race.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I would imagine it would be very industrial. Probably have very advanced technology. With many human slaves doing the dirty work.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join