It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo on fire from Czech Republic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this. I searched on the forum but can not find anything
related.

The flame looks kinda suspicious. And can anyone translate.
I think the people who had analyzed the video say that it cant be ours
and we dont have such technology.
If someone has more info please post.

I also found some good video but it is from chile and could not resist to
post it.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Not sure what the object in the first video is... interesting. Nice looking newsreader too!!

The objects in the second video look like cars driving up and down a road on the side of the mountain to me?

[edit on 17-2-2009 by jdm2104]

[edit on 17-2-2009 by jdm2104]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
::My translation for first video::

Lady 1: We are having reports of something strange in the skies that was video taped buy
some picnic people as the report comes in we will go to lady 2

Lady 2: Hi Lady 1, I'm standing here by a lake where once as a small child I thought the boogie man was going to get me and pull me off in to the woods, but that's not important,
I'm here to talk to you about a video that was taken of Airliner ex-ost that reflected the sun. As you can see in this video it looks like pictures and other video that was posted on AboveTopSecret dot com a few times before but ours is special..... Why?

Man 1: This video is special because its the first time 4 people are by a lake enjoying a late after noon picky-nick and record strange ness things in the sky " Why they were recording the sky i'm not sure so I asked him"

Man 2: I was looking for birds and got this amazing thing on video, I saw it when I got home again and threw my Wii nunchuk against the wall ... I then called my lady friend to view the video

Lady 3: Oh him, he's not my friend anymore, he told me he had evedence of UFO's but all he showed me was video that looked like pictures of things I saw on ATS

Kid 1: Ketchup I like Ketchup on my Hamburger

Man 1: The video looks so amazing that we watched it again at another friends house and we all watched it like it was a race on election day

Man 3 (karl): I only asked once can I have popping corn

Man 2: upon getting him the popping corn he told me " Dude it's a plane, I saw that on ATS"

Man 4 (Jakub): When i viewed the video, I thought WOW UFO even if i'm proven wrong its a UFO

Man 1: Some how our radar equipment didn't pick up the UFO shown in the video but it did pick up a jetliner

Telephone Man: No sorry, I don't think I called you,You called me about some video, And if you call me again about a plane or Ufo or what ever I call the police.

Man 4 (Jakub): and I told him no you hang up first, now I show you why its a ufo, see how the plane goes by? LIke on other threads of ATS? if I supper impose image of UFO on it it makes it UFO

Man 1 (on video): So now we know if you stand next to satalite dish long enough it, it won't do anything to cook hot pockets in your pocket no matter how cold I still like the taste
back to you Lady one
::::video cuts out

sorry some stuff was lost in translation

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Damn that translation confused me. So this was an ufo or a plane with
broken jet engine?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
That is what I would consider a star trek type spacial rift to look like, hasn't someone posted some project blue bird style imagery from around the Czech republic, could be similar.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
great find! those are both some compelling videos. I can't believe people actually try to explain the Chilean footage as cars on a mountain....they would have to be driving at incredible speeds, not to mention that you can clearly see them above the ground and not on a freakin' road lol.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I suspect the first video is simply debris from the sattelites that collided coming in at a very shallow angle and burning up in the atmosphere.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

::My translation for first video

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I have found another clips but I dont know is it from the same area and date.

For me it seems to slow and big to be a falling space debris.
And if it was a plane flying down wouldnt be much faster.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by defiler]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
wow, same freakin' thing it looks like! now that is just odd looking, doesn't look like debris or a meteor etc. whatsoever to me. any ideas?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a recent post on this very same subject. Why anyone sees any more that setting sunlight reflected off of contrails is beyond me. C.H.U.D. posted several examples on page two of the above thread. This is the same effect as pink clouds at sunset. This might come as a shock, but clouds aren't really pink.

The second video to me looks like airplanes or flares or any number of other mundane earthbound explanations.

I never have understood why aliens from other galaxies who have overcome the whole travelling at 100 x the speed of light problem to get here have gone through all that trouble just to leave graffiti in corn fields and also seem to be so stupid that they attach earth type landing lights to their crafts so that they can be seen by us so easily. So beyond us in every possible technology except for stealth.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I agree with tallcool1.

Sure looks like a planes contrail backlit by a setting sun to me.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by TAWonATS]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Vapor trails illuminated from the sun.
They dont see to be as long as the vapor trails to me.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by defiler]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Contrails, or "vapor trails" are sometimes long and lingering and even spread some. Sometimes due to low moisture at that altitude they dissipate almost as soon as they leave the plane. It is the latter ones, lit up by the setting sun, that we are looking at here.
Personally, I have lived on the flight path of SeaTac airport near Seattle for all but 3 years of my life (more than 40 years). Currently I live at the south end of the flight path of SeaTac and also to the east of McChord AFB. I have high and low level flights of military and civilian aircraft over my house constantly. I have seen these types of contrails many times - especially at this time of year. I know how much people want to believe that the benevolent aliens are here to save us from ourselves, but claiming that these are videos and pictures of them only hurts your cause/belief system.
Evilbat - "Man 1: Some how our radar equipment didn't pick up the UFO shown in the video but it did pick up a jetliner." Now that's just funny. Excellent translation.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I do not insist that this is alien. I copied the title.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
okay, here's a translation (did my best, but my english sucks
)

NEWSCASTER: Now we're going to show you exclusive footage, recorded yesterday evening at Lipno (=dam, 48°42'N 14°03'E) by a couple from tourists from Prague. They were sitting next to their tent when suddenly they saw something none of them could explain. Even the experts (not sure of the exact translation, lets just say they had no idea what is was either
)

REPORTER 1: Tourists here at Lipno are trying to solve a real mystery, yesterday at half past eight p.m. they managed to record a burning object flying across the sky.

WITNESS 1: It looked like something burning was falling to the ground.

REPORTER 2: "UFO" was the first thing local tourists started to say, but then they began to look for some more reasonable explanation.

WITNESS 2 (dude in camo): Well I hope it wasn't the aliens, I think it was a meteorite or something...

WITNESS 3 (woman in red): I was afraid it was a burning airplane...

REPORTER 2: It wasn't a mystery only for the tourists at Lipno. Look what experts had to say when we showed the footage to them...

EXPERT 1 Karel Raším, project ZÁŘE (something like MUFON): I have to admit, we can't say what was it with 100% accuracy.

REPORTER 2: Even the experts from local observatory couldn't find an explanation. However, they reacher a verdict that it was not a meteorite.

EXPERT 2 Jakub Rozehnal, Prague observatory: My theory is that what we saw was indeed an airplane trail, but very untypical...

REPORTER 2: We also contacted the Czech air force, who monitors entire czech airspace.

AIR FORCE PRESS AGENT Ladislav Šticha: (some stupid and not funny joke attempt about supernatural beings lexicon) Now seriously, Czech air force didn't detect anything extraordinary in this area.

EXPERT 2: At this point it is an UFO, because UFO = unidentified flying object and until we are 100% sure about the identity of this object, it will remain classified as UFO.

REPORTER 2: Was it indeed an UFO or just an airplane? We won't know for sure until the experts have closely examined the footage. For TV Nova, Lucie... (sound cuts off)

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
A Czech UFO research group tried to investigate it:
www.ufo.cz...
Basically what they say is that it was a small jet plane that looked strange because of the contrails that were reflected by the sun...

I myself saw something very similar in August 2003 or 2004 (I really don't know). I was going home from a vacation and driving on a highway near Pilsen, Czech republic.
I looked in the back mirror and saw exactly the same "flame" as seen on this video. BUT there was not only one. The "flame" was very slowly dropping down and when it reached the horizon and disappeared, ANOTHER ONE appeared at exactly the same place where the first one was before it started dropping. And again, the flame disappeared and a new one appeared exactly above it. This repeated about ten times, each "flame" dropping for about 1 minute.

Then, for some reason, I looked directly above me and spotted a VERY SMALL BRIGHTLY GREEN DOT. It had the color of reflexive vests, extremely bright yet it was very small, smaller then most stars are in the night. It didn't move at all.

At first, I thought "OK this is not an UFO, the flame was just some kind of weather phenomena and the green dot was just a satellite". But I really don't know what I saw...

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Obviously some funky Transylvania # going down in that part of the world that no one wanted to acknowledge. For crying out loud that looked like the burning hot view of the female Vulva yeah. These ET's certainly know how to relate to hot blooded Males from this planet yeah

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mpriebe81

You can't believe or you want believe ? It is obvious that its not an ufo.Lights goes in the exactly same direction which means that its probably bunch of people on motorbikes driving on some road on mountin.So obvious...

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The gas company has a gas pipe from another dimension.
Call in the emergency services, its on fire.
I like the oil well fire in the sky.
Illuminated air gases from millions of volts.

From Tesla in "Inventions...of Nikola
Tesla" by TC Martin:
The streams of light which you have observed issuing from my hand
are due to a potential of about 200,000 volts alternating in rather
irregular intervals, sometimes like a million times a second.
A vibration of the same amplitude , but four times as fast, to maintain
which is over 3,000,000 volts would be required, would be more than
sufficient to envelope my body in a complete sheet of flame.
But this flame would not burn me up; ..... .
Yet a hundredth part of that energy, otherwise directed, would be
amply sufficient to kill a person.

Just flame in the sky, nothing to think about here.
Good thing that flaming UFO didn't shoot down any house current.

new topics

top topics

join