It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you like to know the cost of this war?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Go to this website to see a running counter, and its a lot of money!
www.costofwar.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   
This is good. I've been thinking of looking for a site like this for some time now. Thanks to you Goose, now I don't have to. Thanks.

I was discouraged when I found out what the troop rotation this April was going to cost the US alone...

Can anyone point me in the direction of a casualty count site (both sides)?

DeltaChaos

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Glad you asked, DC.

from Bush Body Count:
www.bushbodycount.com...

...hey, isnt that picture the same in American Madman's Avatar? what an coincidence! (not making fun of you, AMM, just pointing out a weird coinkidink)

"I did! I did! I tawt I thaw a puddy cat"

[Edited on 4/15/2004 by AlnilamOmega]

[Edited on 4/15/2004 by AlnilamOmega]

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Gracias AO,

Just glancing at the list a little bit, I've already found some names I recognize. I smell a new thread....

DC

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Here's another good site with a fatality count for US, UK and other countries.

It includes figures for those killed or wounded in action and otherwise.

lunaville.org...

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 05:22 AM
link   
The first 2 sites listed went right to BIASED sources of info....the first, the $$$ counter is a completely fictional #....the site says this figure is based on ESITMATES..
So this # while impressive is meaningless.

The second site lists the civilan body count with about a 25-30% margin between the low and high #....again nothing dealing with actual figures...a vauge spread of #'s is all i saw there...

I certantly dont base weather or not to defend the USA, promote freedom and democracy, and combating fundamentalist terrorists by the body count.

The cost of freedom has always been high...and worth the price. Id rather be dead than lose the USA, my freedoms or live under fundamentalist terror.
Give me liberty or give me death!

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by CazMedia
The cost of freedom has always been high...and worth the price. Id rather be dead than lose the USA, my freedoms or live under fundamentalist terror.
Give me liberty or give me death!
Sure the cost of freedom is high. We paid that price centuries ago. Do you think we should be the ones to secure freedom for other countries? Because I think unless they earn their freedom for themselves, I don't think they'll ever be able to value it enough for it to stick. Ah what am I saying... we were never there to liberate and spread freedom anyway.

DC

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlnilamOmega
Glad you asked, DC.

from Bush Body Count:
www.bushbodycount.com...

WOW!!!! I want everyone to go to that site. Looks at how much blood that Bush Family has on his hands!!!! And that's not including Iraqi. And if Your Jewish for can thanx Bush for helping the Nazi's get money to make wepons and thoses Camps!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Wow, look at those ESTIMATED #'s!!!!
Look at the HUGE % margin of error in the low/high #'s!!!
Im Impressed....heres some more #'s
#'s of people hating GW bush....a few million
#'s of terror cells world wide...hundreds
#'s of totally bogus #'s in this thread....100%!

new topics

top topics

join