It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute Proof of Missing Frames and Tampered Pentagon Footage.. object and blast on screen at the s

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by interested-one

Originally posted by die_another_day
Government knows the people in this country are getting dumber and dumber and more ignorant.

The majority of Americans will still deny that this is proof that the pentagon videos are rigged and the government adheres to the assumption that people are too stupid.

Wow, in my opinion people don't become dumber; ignorance is something we all suffer from to a point. Our country has a vast wealth of intelligent individuals who are not living up to their capabilities.
The more intelligent people are the harder it is to control them. Don't sell your countrymen short.

And as a note this video doesn't prove a damn thing, and yes the Pentagon probably does have a crappy video surveillance system OR DID, I can tell you from first hand experience this quality of video is the norm.
It's very possible that some dumb# set the framerates down on these particular cameras to save hard disk space.

Do you want "evidence" that people are becoming dumber? Watch this video.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Coeus
I wonder about this too.

How did they get hundreds of ordinary american people to do/cover up this mass murder? Whats in it for them? Job at Halliburton?

What miracle keeps hundreds of people silenced, who know they have helped government to mass murder 3000 fellow americans.

Yes what?

Ummm do me a favour,

Speak up and you are Murdered to maybe?

Infact not just you but your family to?

Ever thought those involved AGREE with what happened look at the Nazi's,,,

Jihadists?

Ever thought that maybe to they have skeletons in their closet?

Who ever said it was a few hundred anyhow?

Could be as little as 10 or 20.

Ever heard about Mind Control?

How did the Koreans get Brave soldiers in very little time to broadcast on radio that America was the devil of the world, and incite fellow Americans to kill their fellow brothers in arms?

PS the evidence is there its not even covered up properly, how do bullies exist why does everyone turn a blind head in college school, in fact how do those bullies always seem to be the Most popular?

Elf.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
There's a common thread with all these "huge government conspiracies", in that every single one of them ignores the people that would need to be involved.

This is proof that there was no government involvement? Because you cannot bring yourself to believe that a few hundred operatives would behave as professional murderers and keep their silence?
Massive conspiracies DO happen and they involve hundreds. Here in Britain there was a huge conspiracy to achieve a "yes" vote in the referendum over our membership of the European Economic Community. Our government and the corporate-controlled media worked together and openly lied to us and told us this was not a political union, when they knew it was. A huge coordinated conspiracy involving thousands, not all of whom grasped that they were being manipulated. There were huge conspiracies against our Labour Prime Minister, Harold Wilson, which involved hundreds. I could go on and on here, but I will not. Let's all grow up and admit massive conspiracies are a part of our massive governments.

Also, there is such a thing as COMPARTMENTALISATION. Many people who play their role have no idea what is happening a step above or below them. THey see their role as relatively innocuous.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this material. I really liked this presentation and really hope it gets out there to the masses. Something in this country is brewing and you will get CHANGE just not the kind everyone was really sold into believing.

Star & Flag

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by matrixNIN11

I saw these videos about 6 months ago and they floored me. I'm glad to see they are now circulating. Amazing.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2/18/2009 by Hal9000]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Coeus

Originally posted by Retseh
There's a common thread with all these "huge government conspiracies", in that every single one of them ignores the people that would need to be involved.

They focus on photographic evidence, or sound analysis, but never on the hundreds or even thousands of people that would have been involved in such a caper.

I wonder about this too.

How did they get hundreds of ordinary american people to do/cover up this mass murder? Whats in it for them? Job at Halliburton?

What miracle keeps hundreds of people silenced, who know they have helped government to mass murder 3000 fellow americans.

Yes what?

Simple answer to this. most people do what they're told. Whistleblowers are actually more rare than snow in July when you come right down to it. Anybody who was involved in this colossal crime knows that not only they but also their families most likely would be targeted for death if they even hinted about what they know. There's also the fact that the media is now completely in the control of the neo-cons. Anyone that might be willing to come forward isn't likely to get a national platform to air his message. Look at the dimissive way the media has treated the toic all along.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrixNIN11

Originally posted by pteridine

Did you ever stop to think.....that the frame rate of the camera just might have something to do with this supposed anomaly?

The little weenie in the video thinks he sleuthed this out on his own. He believes that the people that supposedly were responsible for the most comprehensive plot and cover-up in history forgot to fix their own video and allowed him to find it.
What a genius.

did you ever stop to think that it didn't mr genius?

and you refuse to acknowlegdge THE PERPS might not have been able to FIX EVERYTHING, or that they were much more INCOMPETENT than you're giving them credit for. Perhaps again the PERPS/govt/media didn't think what they were releasing could be scrutinized or analyzed to the level, extent or caliber it has.

Afterall, If they were so competent and meticulous, there would never be as many ANOMALIES, CONTRADICTIONS or UNANSWERED QUESTIONS that there are that SLIPPED THROUGH! DUH...

so why do you think so many are beginning to awaken and agree 911 was an inside job? I don't think I know of a consipiracy theory that has THIS MUCH evidence, science, and facts or even basic common sense to SEE it, than this one.

Yeah I agree with you. The devil is in the details and I don't think they would be able to cover everything. Hence why there's all this evidence. They did a good job with certain things. But the money trail, squibs, building 7, the camera footage couldn't be helped. They couldn't control the public filming the event as it happened. Think about it. Without all this news, public camera's we wouldn't even know about any of this.

The only inkling we'd have is the stupid cover story they gave.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The only reason they'd have had to chop out some frames at that framerate would be to hide the plane overflying the building....

I wonder if the smoke is being affected by downdraught/turbulence from the wings of the plane? Does anyone know a website with weather records from 2001 9/11? That way we can check what direction the wind is blowing and what direction that smoke should be blowing

Google isn't coming up with anything, perhaps some local met guys would know?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Ok so it seems were all agreed the helicopter is fake, i only saw it once and instantly felt it was fake so lets move on from that!! what confuses me bout the whole pentagon thing is i have seen pics that appeared to show fuselage of american airlines plane on the lawn i believe it even had the A in red writing for American with cops and fire crews all in same shot, cant remember where but definately seen one, however i dont believe a jet hit the pentagon for one minute, yet all the convo seems to be based around the lawn cctv, what about the service station footage showing the motorway running by the pentagon in black and white??? has that been debunked or investigated?
www.youtube.com...

9 out of 10 of my friends all british think it was an inside job yet 9/10 americans say it was osama which frankly i think is ridiculous although he for sure is an evil man, such things as the controlled demolition twin towers and wtc 7 i think it was being "pulled" in record time for no apparent reason just adds to the smell of fowl play!! bush for me is a patsy/oswald figure, he didnt call this one he is too thick!! if anything his dad and his cronies masterminded this (just my opinion) or worse still and far fetched i know but if "looking glass" technology is actually available then the US government knew it was coming and who did it probably but thats a whole other topic.... bottom line the average joe in america is of low IQ, i have spent 2 years working all over USA and more round the world and intelligence is not american peoples strength, however being patriotic you have in abundance and that adds to denial. Were never gonna find the truth, same as only now ex military persons coming clean bout UFO's via disclosure project yet the media still make a mockery of the subject so the people never believe, and media is government in one way or other so how can we expect this 9/11 subject to be reversed into osama bein innocent!!! simple it aint ever gonna happen in our lifetime!! fear is control and governments like to control!!! i just hope karma repays those responsible!! and that the british government dont get any silly ideas about beetham tower in my city manchester or god forbid buckingham palace!! hope i have not pissed any americans off, not my intention as i got lots of yankie friends!! but this thread aint nothin new nor does it confirm anything that we didnt already assume from existing debates. no S&F to the op but nice try to update us with plagurism hehe jk

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I was hesitant to reply to any thread re: 9-11, but I just had to add a quick fact.
The Pentagon footage was edited (slightly) by the news media, and not in any conspiratorial way either. Most of the news outlets took the liberty of cross fading each frame of the Pentagon attack. More appealing to the eye than a blocky sequence of still shots. I had to laugh when the guy in the video points out how the explosion "fades in." It doesn't take a lot of brains to realize the stills were simply cross faded. That is also why the explosion begins before the plane "fades out." I know people get very emotional about this tragedy, I fully understand, but reason and logic are our friends. The first two videos tell us nothing, aside from the creators lack of knowledge about video editing.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by Missletow]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by looneyhd

It is already out there to the masses, whilst your on the subject of "change" check out www.loosechange.com which is where it all started for me and opened my eyes about 9/11 i think u will enjoy it!! or just watch it via you tube which is fastly becoming a mecca for new and amazing leaks of all sorts!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I wonder if the guy who made the first video made it as a joke.

I mean, look at how astonishedly he says, "39 clicks and it hasn't moved!" He knows we're looking at a still photograph, right?

Right?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andy Ashe 30UK
check out www.loosechange.com which is where it all started for me

And, while you're opening your eyes watching "Loose Change", follow along with this handy dandy viewer's guide:

www.loosechangeguide.com...

You're eyes may never close again.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Gee....Ya' think? The whole 911 thing was done by our government. Just take a look around the net. The evidence is there...

regards...jack _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
images.google.com...://home.att.net/~south.tower/PentagonWrongEngine1_files/Secondengine.jpg&imgrefurl=http://home.att.net/~sou th.tower/PentagonWrongEngine1.htm&usg=__jelDFHQkh0CBxzzEdj0Utg-wyy0=&h=312&w=457&sz=47&hl=en&start=117&um=1&tbnid=6wJbX3sAoyxpcM:&tbnh=87&tbnw=128&pre v=/images%3Fq%3Dpentagon%2B9/11%2Bpics%26start%3D105%26ndsp%3D21%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dsafari%26rls%3Den%26sa%3DN

found a link to a load of wreckage images of the pentagon and subsequent investigation of those images, have a look n see for ya self . If the link does not work then google - www.rense.com...
for even better close up and analysis!! kinda throws back the story that no wreckage was found so who knows what to believe now??????

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostR1der

Errrr....ummmm....lived about 3 miles away, in Arlington, VA. 315 N. Garfield St....22201.....and that morning was clear, calm and beautiful.

After the attacks in NYC I told the guys building my new deck to go home.....standing on my second floor, looking East towards DC....nothing there....the Pentagon was not in my line of sight....but I felt the house shake, when part of the Pentagon collapsed.

I friend who had an apartment on Columbia Pike (a major road in the area) saw the AA jet fly by, from his balcony.

I went to the funeral for the F/O of AAL 77

Want a weather report for that day??? Look it up, it's available....OR, just ask someone who was nearby......

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

The cameras are very simular to the gate cameras we have at our work. They have a very slow frame rate. Your video camera at home has a frame rate of 30 or 60 FPS. You are lucky to get 1 or 2 FPS with what we see here. The second video with the two gate cameras were not synced properly. They both begin with the first frame that shows the car. However, they are wide angle lenses and the camera farther away will pick up the car sooner. Because of this they are out of sync by at least one frame. The lower camera should begin with the first frame of the car while the upper camera should begin with at least one frame prior to the car appearing.

The first video is the easiest to debunk. His problem is that he used News footage and he assumed that is was not queue at any point. He keeps clicking and he does not even realize that the film was queued. Technically, it has not started and then one click and he is amazed that the plane hits the building. And the narrator hilarious because he is truly baffled and seriously thinks he is on to something counting out 39 hits with his arrow button. There are so many more new conspiracies brewing. So many more disasters looming. And yet we are wasting our time with this same old tired rubish.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I know the frame rate was brought up previously, but when you google security cams circa 2001, you'll find that most recorded at 1fps -- that's one frame per second.

ftp.pelco.com...

www.nice.com...

NiceVision Pro can work at different bit rates according to the frame rate selected. Rates vary from 2KByte/second for 1 fps, up to 64KByte/second for 30 fps (25 PAL).

Consider then that the news gets the footage and immediately converts it to broadcast quality NTSC 30fps Beta tape, or even a 30fps digital equivalent. You'll notice that there will now be 30 frames of just one image (possibly more if they extended portions to suit their broadcast/voice-over, etc.

Now the original footage will be expanded to fill all these new frames, and yes, in the transition from one original frame to the next on a 30fps medium, you'll see it as a fade, especially if it had been copied numerous times.

There is much more damning evidence to look at than nit-picking missing frames when there are in actuality no missing frames given that the original was only 1 frame per second.

[edit on 17/2/09 by Evasius]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

good explanation

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The weenie in the 1st youtube video is a complete *SNIP*, and let me tell you why. The govt at first released only FIVE frames from the security cam:

911research.wtc7.net...

When played by the networks, they just played all 5 frames with a half second or so between them , to give the illusion of a video.

The object AND the explosion are on the screen at the same time because when the networks ran it, they ALPHA-FADED between 1 frame and the next. If you check the actual 5 frames released, you see that the object and the explosion ARE NOT present in the same frame. If this douchebag thinks he can compare 1 vid to another, and assume any un-syncs are due to deliberate editing, he is a fool. When the govt later released the full video along with another, they did state that the vid equiptment took 1 pic per second.....but the crap you watch on youtube has been reencoded and then rencoded again, from god knows what source, and quite frankly is useless to a serious researcher.

As far as the ALLEGED video of the pentagon attack filmed from a nearby helicopter....I first sawe that video about a year ago and am almost 100% sure it was deemed fake...I forget what the real source of that vid was, but ill find it and post it here.

EDIT: You can NOT see the construction trailer in front of the pentagon in the video. its a FAKE.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by The Dispatcherator]

[edit on 17-2-2009 by The Dispatcherator]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join