It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute Proof of Missing Frames and Tampered Pentagon Footage.. object and blast on screen at the s

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bovarcher
Please check your sources.

How can i check sources when you havent provided any for your claims as i have?

No I am not Jim but yeah you're right about one thing - it was Christmas 2006 to around Easter 2007 when Tony, Steve and I spent the time on it - along with other pilots from Elstree.

"Tony", "Steve" and "I"?,... you think adding names out of nowhere adds credibility to your posts?

Hey, why not try, "My buddies Sixx, Mick and Tom", and perhaps you can go "Smokin' In The Boys Room..."

Sorry for the error. Back then all that was available was the binary readout.

Wrong again.

Check the date. Check the "readout". Its CSV, not binary as you claim. Please stop lying.

The rest of your post i didnt bother to read as you have already been caught lying several times.. or wrong, take your pick. And weedwhacker has already been exposed if not just for his incoherent replies for such a seasoned Capt as he claims.

I dont expect we'll see any source any time soon from you regarding your (and Tony, Stevie, Mick and Tom) "binary" study of the DFDR from Xmas 2006?

Let me know when you want to discuss the "binary readout" and the decode needed of such a file. But i warn you, you will only get backed into a corner even more.

Edit: Fixed link

[edit on 21-2-2009 by RockHound757]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Rockhound, I love Motley Crue!

My buddies Bush, Dick and Don, to get caught would surely be the death of us all! Smoking in the boys' room!

I doubt any of those three would know how to use Photoshop. Hired goons can fake data much easier.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
When you investigate a crime, it is generally a common practice to look for a motive.

I know it's hard to understand why some Americans would kill Americans to further their
agenda.

This is very general, but also shows the big picture of what might motivate radical
DOD insiders to turn things in their favor.

They were certainly there when my father worked for the Inspector General's Group right before the disclosure of Project Northwoods, so I assume this stop at nothing attitude still existed
in 2001.

From 2001 to current, how much money has now gone to the DOD, military contractors, support agencies, the creation of DHS, data management, black ops, outright embezzlement, fraud and related securities investments? TRILLIONS!

One of the hardest things for the common layman to accept is that war is good for business.

This is not new, but often forgotten.
Wolfowitz' charts presented to the PNAC showing trends in defense spending.
img233.imageshack.us...

Think what you will, but this shows me a clear motive for what happened.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by FallenFromTheTree]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
weedwhacker...

i posted a few Q's for you on page 8 I think it was.....

Care to answer??

Seemingly not....I warn you...their tricky!!

[edit on 21-2-2009 by benoni]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
thanks for posting that vid, first time i have seen it and its really made me think, this has prob already been covered in prev posts which i havnt read but i think it had to be us government foreign flag opp just like pearl habour. again thanks for posting vid.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Hi, Pentagone reality checkers.

I am soooooo mad at myself !

I did see, ( not sure if a video or photo ), a few days ago, a BIG **cruise missile**,
painted on the sides with false windows, and painted on the rudder exactly
with an exact replica of the 2 big AA, the same as on the airliners.
It was on the forks of a lift truck. . .if I remember well. . .?
THAT is what hit the Pentagone: A BIG cruise missile with a
VERY nice paint job.

WHY, HO WHY did I not BOOKMARK that one !!!??? B-(((((

Any one else did see that ??

Blue skies.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

C-JEAN....please provide a photo of what you claim.

While you're at it, let's examine your statement....

"On a forklift"

A cruise missile?? "On a forklift".....with a 'tail' painted with an AA logo????

A 'cruise missile', with a 'tail' that resembles a B757????

(Sorry, Mods.....this HAD to be called out as completely bogus....really)

EDIT because, in my haste, I am a terrible typist.....

[edit on 2/21/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

It must have been a joke, c-jean. A poke at all the people who post about alternate 911 theories.
If you find it again, be sure to post the link.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

One last question, C-JEAN.. why did you spell it as 'pentagone'???

The Building is still here...Canada is still a country, as is the USA.

BTW, my knowledge of airplane registration numbers allows me to recognize the letters of C-JEAN as possibly a Canadian designation....

Because, any pilot worth his salt would realize that Canadian Registrations are, basically, a 'C', followed by a dash, and four letters.

As opposed to a US 'N' number....which will NEVER be longer than six digits, including the 'N'.....but may be as short as three digits, including the 'N'....because, the 'N' denotes the USA, in airplane registration numbers.

Just as 'C' denotes Canada, or 'D' denotes Germany (DeutchLand) or 'G' denotes great Britain....(known today as 'England'....etc, etc.

I invite anyone to know this, from the internet. I happen to know this, and did NOT get it form online.

Trying to stray back to topic, if I can.....AAL 77. It was a regularly scheduled Flight from KIAD to KLAX. After the horrible events of September, 2001, both UAL and AAL retired those numbers.

UAL 175, UAL 93.....AAL 77 and AAL 11....gone.

You can search a site such as 'FlightAware.com'.....and track any actual flight, along with the FAA filed flight plan....and, you can see the NOAA 'plates'....we call them that. The US Gov't puts these out, a company named 'jeppesen' also does.....((I got heat, and flames, for misspelling the name of jeppesen....))

Because I put an 'o' in there....wow! I am a really bad typist!!!!

In order to understand what you see, at a web-site such as 'FlightAware'....well, I can help.

Just ask.....I'll be here......

[edit on 2/22/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
In my research, with us2.ixquick.com...
I used those key-words together: [ Airlines 77 missile 2001 11 ] and
I got 400,445 matching results !

NOW, I do NOT say it IS that. I say: CONSIDER this :

Pilot's 911 Theory
Names got out way too fast.
suitcaseman.gnn.tv...

Where IS Flight 77, at the CRASH
...CNN Reported No Plane Hit Pentagon...etc...
www.apfn.org...

Pentagon Crash ?
Not painted and nicely painted missiles.
Other demo missile on lift truck.
members.shaw.ca...

A Missile, Not Flight 77.
Missile cross section.
www.the7thfire.com...

PACIFICATION OF PENTAGON.
Missile pieces fastly hidden.
www.geocities.com...

A Cruise Missile at The Pentagon
Strong wing, and hole in the concrete wall, NOT of a airliner.
www.public-action.com...

Missile---Drone?
MANY missile models
911exposed.org...

MWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMW

And, REMEMBER the nice acting of paid actors/actresses, and the tears
all over the place, about the scandalous???? attacks on incubators, in Kuwait?

And, REMEMBER the VERY LONG acting of government puppets,
about > ????

[[ And, weedwhacker, after your non-honest response to my honest offer,
and seeing the 2 totaly useless and childish answers, under my "question"
I did push on your IGNORE button !!! Do the same on mine,
it will be a good riddance for all other readers and me ! ]]

We all know how an **official** inquiry is often worth nothing?!
So why not **consider** that flight 77 (and the others) are all phoney,
and passenger lists too, and a lot of acting has been around all that ?
and, on WTC twins, 2 empty radio-controled planes did the jobs ?

! ! READ WELL up there^^, I said **CONSIDER** ! !

Remember. . . incubators!!!. . .WMD!!!. . .
??? How many, did those^^ lies, kill ???

Voila !

[edit on 2009/2/22 by C-JEAN]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

C-JEAN....I looked at some of the YT links....their titles said 'Pentagon', but the content said 'WTC'!!!

As I've already said, I am NOT an architect, nor am I a buliding engineer.

I am NOT familiar with the 'Windsor' buiding in Madrid....although, according to the video, it was still under construction
when it caught fire....

Ermmmmm a 'steel' building, under construction.....WITHOUT all of the finishings and furnishings to burn......I'D take that as possible insurance fraud!!!!!! Just a first glance.......

Follow up, form you, last post....it comes from 'P4T'.....shorthand, I think, for 'Pilotsfortruth.org'

I have visited that site. I came away unimpressed.

I will re-visit.....but, from my first couple of visits, I saw NO airline Pilots, just Corporate Pilots.....OR, even worse, pilot wannabes!!!!

Again.....an intelligent Pilot, on this Forum, can chime in!!!

We've lost John Lear.....for various reasons that aren't perntinent right now....and, while his opinions MAY have been valid, he won't comment anymore.

For the record: JL used to state that AAL 77 was a 'false flag', and that the Captain, 'Chuck' Burlingame, a friend of JL's was alive and well.

What's more, JL would assert that the 'attacks' on the WTC Towers were, in fact 'holograms'....

What is more, the WTC Towers were taken down by Directed Energy Weapons from top-secret satellites in orbit.

The Acronym 'DEW'.....for Directed Energy Weapons.

Well....perhaps JL was on to something....perhaps not. This IS ATS, after all!!!

Problem is....JL stepped on his own hose by biting off too much!! (I'm mixing metaphors, sorry).

JL proposed the WTC Tower attacks, as 'holograms'. And subsequent 'DEW' weapons, to pulverize the buildings.

BUT.....NO coherent explanation for the Pentagon, and certainly not, in this strategem, for UAL 93....at least, not from John Lear.

WHAT I have seen, on this very site, the one we know and love as 'ATS', is at least THREE different ideas for the events in NYC,gthe events in Washington, DC, and the events in Pennsylvania!!!!

Folks!!! Engage your brain, use that grey matter!!!!!

EDIT...thought I'd go through and fix typos, but, what the heck!!!! Flame me!! I leave, as is!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
I saw NO airline Pilots, just Corporate Pilots.....OR, even worse, pilot wannabes!!!!

Here are just a few of the AIRLINE pilots listed at Pilotsfor911truth.org.

Robert Balsamo
4000TT Commercial, Instrument, Multi, CFI II MEI
Corporate Chief Pilot
135 Capt
121 FO Independence Air/Atlantic Coast Airlines
King Air C-90/200, Dornier 328JET

Captain Russ Wittenberg (ret)
30,000+ Total Flight Time
707, 727, 737, 747, 757, 767, 777
Pan Am, United
United States Air Force (ret)
Over 100 Combat Missions Flown
Has time in:
- N591UA (Aircraft dispatched as United 93)
- N612UA (Aircraft dispatched as United 175)

Captain Ross Aimer
UAL Ret.
CEO, Aviation Experts LLC
40 years and 30,000 hrs.
BS Aero
A&P Mech.
B-777/767/757/747/737/727/720/707, DC-10/-9/-8 Type ratings
Command time in:
- N591UA (Aircraft dispatched as United 93)
- N612UA (Aircraft dispatched as United 175)
www.AviationExperts.com

Jeff Latas
-Over 20 years in the USAF
--USAF Accident investigation Board President
--Flew the F-111, T38, and F-15E
--Combat experience in the F-15E includes Desert Storm and four tours of duty in Northern and Southern Watch
--Weapons Requirements Officer, USAF HQ, Pentagon
--Standard and Evaluations Flight Examiner, Command level
-Currently Captain for JetBlue Airways

Field McConnell (Captain Sherlock?)
23,000+ hours
CV580,DC9,MD80,B727,A320,DC10
NCA,REP,NWA
A4,F4,F16 USN,USMC, ND ANG
www.captainsherlock.com
Forced to retire due 9/11 exposure
www.hawkscafe.com

Captain Paul A. Trood
B737-800/400 Captain
Qantas Airways
Australia
Experience: 18,000 flight hours

Jim Mustanich
ATP 20,000+ hours
Typed in CE-500, DHC-7, EMB-110, BA-3100
Aircraft flown include Boeing 727,737, Douglas DC-9, MD-80
United Air Lines, American International Airlines, Air Pacific Airlines, West Air Airlines
6-7 years corporate flying in Cessna Citations
Factory demo pilot for Cessna Citations

Ted Muga
Naval Aviator - Retired Commander, USNR
A/C experience - Grumman E-1 and E-2 ( Approx, 3800 hours )
Pan American World Airways - Retired Dec. 1991 ( that's when PanAM went bankrupt )
Flight Engineer/First Officer -- Boeing 707 & Boeing 727 ( approx. 7500 hours )

John Panarelli
friend and fellow aviator of John Ogonowski - Capt. AA #11
ATP: L-300, B-737, DC-10, DC-8, FE, TT=approx. 11,000 hours
USAF-C141-IP, Eastern Metro, Braniff, Ryan International,

Joe H. Ferguson
Retired Capt.
30,000TT
5,000 FE
USAF Ret.
T-6, T -28, B-25, B-29, KC-97
Frontier, Continental Airlines
DC - 3, CV 580, B737, MD80, DC10

Source for many more listed.

Edit:

and, you can see the NOAA 'plates'....we call them that. The US Gov't puts these out,

Real aviators refer to govt plates as NOS. NOAA charts are for boats.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by RockHound757]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

posted by weedwhacker
and, you can see the NOAA 'plates'....we call them that. The US Gov't puts these out,

posted by RockHound757
Real aviators refer to govt plates as NOS. NOAA charts are for boats.

Perhaps weedwhacker is foreseeing the everchanging and self-destructing 9-11 Pentagon OFFICIAL STORY evolving into a boat hit the light poles and the Pentagon wall?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Changing slang terms should not affect the gist of the argument. Charts are for ships and boats, to be correct.
Having a boat hit the light posts makes as much sense as people cutting them down and planting them. You could be on to something here, Preston.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

posted by pteridine
reply to post by SPreston

Changing slang terms should not affect the gist of the argument. Charts are for ships and boats, to be correct.
Having a boat hit the light posts makes as much sense as people cutting them down and planting them. You could be on to something here, Preston.

Of course I am on to something. I and many other truth-seeking open-minded persons have been on to something for seven long years.

the everchanging and self-destructing 9-11 Pentagon OFFICIAL STORY

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
C'mon everyone. This thread is about Missing Frames and Tampered Pentagon Footage.

It is not about whether someone is a pilot or not, or what pilots are listed at PFT, and it is most certainly not about boats taking down the light poles.

Please stay on topic.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
You seem to think people who don't believe as you do are dumb. Try finding the word "rampid" in the dictionary. The word you were looking for is "rampant".

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
You seem to think people who don't believe as you do are dumb. Try finding the word "rampid" in the dictionary. The word you were looking for is "rampant".

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I did not actually click on ANONYMOUS REPLY, I clicked to respond identifiably, don't know where that puts this.....LOOK AT THE OBITUARY OF JOSEPH P. KENNEDY STATING THE PLANE HE WAS ON HAD BEEN VERIFIED AS UNDER """UNDER TOTAL CONTROL"""

I clicked a second time to reply as identified, conscientiously avoiding ANONYMOUS REPLY and it still gave me ANONYMOUS REPLY. You need to attend to your website.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Correction - When he states that a helicopter took the footage of the Plane hitting the Pentagon. It is not a Helicopter but a Disk…or Round Vehicle.

I just wanted to correct this. Plus FYI. More evidence is Also recorded that was recorded by NON Government personal and a more friendly alien Group

<< 10  11  12   >>

join