It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Computer Chat With Jesus Christ!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hey jebus is lying me an him were packin a phatty eariler, although not sure he inhaled.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I have always wanted to to a prank like this.

bahahahha

Too funny !

Deep

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
I have always wanted to to a prank like this.

bahahahha

Too funny !

Deep

... Why? Does it make you feel good to make people leave their beliefs? Read the sig.

dz

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
you know, i am very open minded. like most of the people on this site, i try and look at both sides of something.

but there's also a point to where i can draw the line and just see that something is ridiculous. this is one of those times.

come on man, jesus talking through a msn chat? be logical about this. why would jesus need to use msn chat?

there's a difference between being open minded and being gullible.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Damn, people... Christians follow a book that has been grossly manipulated by man. So what you are following is actually the word of man.

DO NOT PRAY FOR ME! Pray that one day you will open YOUR eyes to the truth. The churches have been infiltrated by satan, and quite effectivly! You follow blindly, because you are taught to NOT question. Does god want you to have Knowledge? How can you gain knowledge if you don't question? Man, I should've stayed with the church... ignorance really must be nice! Every single christian argument refers to the bible... why don't you try refferring to something else, like philisophical thinking? Or maybe just THINKING? "Think for yourself, don't rely on someone else!"-D.R.I.

Now for the fun part... BASH TIME! Hey, christians! What if that was really the voice of Jesus? You would be denying his prescence! You think about that? You ever think about the possibility that you really are worshipping satan under the guise of God? He's the ultimate deciever, right? What would be the ultimate deceit? Making people follow your rules when they think they are fiollowing god! but that would be too simple, and I forget that things have to be complicated, down to your interpretations of anything that might be spiritual.

And, finally... What's a popular company... MSN? Naw, nobody ever checks anything out on MSN. Maybe he should've posted on some site that only 2 people read? Yeah, then they could spread the word and everyone would believe them! THAT'S A GOOD PLAN! Maybe he should've channeled through someone to make his own website that would get a measly 50 hits a week?

It's really quite amusing for me to sit back and watch christians claiming to be faithful, but are ready to debunk anything that may claim to be divine! If and when Jesus comes back, I bet the Christians are the ones who disclaim him and persecute him while they let the antichrist run amuk (sry, Amuk... lol).

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I hate to be the voice of reason but in this case im going to have to be. If you believe that the msn chat was Jesus then Christ also spoke through George Carlin one time and answered many questions about his ministry... For one Lazarus wasnt dead he merely looked dead... Jesus said "hey he looks dead" so raising lazarus wasnt really a miracle at all.

To conclude.... CHRIST IS NOT SPEAKING ON THE INTERNET VIA SOME RANDOM WEB SITE SHOW SOME CRITICAL THINKING PLEASE.

P.S.- John Tittor was not a time traveler , just a schmuck with too much time on his hands.

Vir Fidelis

[Edited on 14-4-2004 by Aero]

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Earthscum
Damn, people... Christians follow a book that has been grossly manipulated by man. So what you are following is actually the word of man.

How has it been manipulated? The books in the bible have been the same for thousands of years.

DO NOT PRAY FOR ME! Pray that one day you will open YOUR eyes to the truth. The churches have been infiltrated by satan, and quite effectivly! You follow blindly, because you are taught to NOT question. Does god want you to have Knowledge? How can you gain knowledge if you don't question? Man, I should've stayed with the church... ignorance really must be nice!

In another post you say that you are against people of the Christian faith. I said I�m sorry you feel this way and that I would pray for you. How can you possibly take that in a negative way? Instead of seeing the honesty of my words you attack me. It sounds like Satan has infiltrated something else. It may be true that some churches don�t teach the true word of God but this is not true for all churches. The bible is still the bible and it teaches his people how to live with love for everyone. How is that evil?
I blindly follow and am taught not to question??? Wrong. I�m taught to question everything. I don�t follow my preacher; I follow my bible and Jesus. My preacher is simply a biblical scholar that we can use to understand the bible more clearly.

Every single christian argument refers to the bible... why don't you try refferring to something else, like philisophical thinking? Or maybe just THINKING? "Think for yourself, don't rely on someone else!"-D.R.I.

So you want to talk about the Christian doctrine and yet leave the Christian doctrine out of it. You�re not making much sense. The bible requires a lot of thinking, and someone that studies it needs to be fairly intelligent.

Now for the fun part... BASH TIME! Hey, Christians

I don�t intend on bashing you. You can call me ignorant, non thinking and evil but this won�t bring me down to your level. This is what the bible teaches.

And, finally... What's a popular company... MSN? Naw, nobody ever checks anything out on MSN. Maybe he should've posted on some site that only 2 people read? Yeah, then they could spread the word and everyone would believe them! THAT'S A GOOD PLAN

Let me get this straight. I see your sarcasm, so are you now arguing that Jesus really is in a chat room on MSN? Seems you want to argue for the sake of argument. Man you�re confused. It seems like you are trying to justify your decision not to believe in God by saying �Satin has entered the church�. If this is what you believe then live with it. Does everyone else need to be wrong in your mind for you to be right? I will pray for you.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Scum, every single "christian" argument does not refer to the bible. You have also presented a rather skewed and generalized view of believers.
I don't make sense out of your arguments. First you say your anti-christian. Then you proceed to mention satan and the anti-christ. Outside of christian belief were do these exact words occur in culture. you have mentioned something you don't believe in, correct?
Does it makes you feel better to mention that your anti-christian, anti-etc every chance you get

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I dont belive it. I think it's fake

dz

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
How has it been manipulated? The books in the bible have been the same for thousands of years.

..interesting. I'm assuming you have zero knowledge in history?

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
So, if Jesus speaks with us on msn chat, I wonder if he has a blog too....

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
"AngelinaDelRa : I AM YESHUA
Mirra244 : Thank You!
AngelinaDelRa : YA KNOW JESUS "

LOL! "YA KNOW JESUS"

AngelinaDelRa : Like when easter comes around, I'm...ya know...that guy on the cross. And when christmas morning comes...like its all because of my b-day! But that thanksgiving thing...that's not really about me. It's still cool and everything and I like it, but I don't like it, like it!

dz

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dz

I'm sorry. I got a U2U asking to explain myself, which is fair.

In any history class, you will learn about the English modifying the bible to suit their own needs. You will learn about the Papalcy, modifying the bible to make Jesus look more Godlike, and less human-like. Does the story of Mary Magdeline ring a bell? What is it the Knights Templar hold so dear that the church does not want revealed?

The bible, when looked upon as lessons learned, is ok. But when looked upon as fact to the word, is a joke.

And even for those that say that noone ever modified the bible, how about this: Take the sentence "I like to eat cookies". Translate that to another language. Then translate it back. Now do it again. Then again. What happened to that sentence?

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Jesus wasnt typing on msn chat he was channeling what he wanted to say threw that angelinadelra girl and she was typing it.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I know of many channellers who truly believe that they are in contact with higher forces.

The question to ask is "In this case - do you believe that those words were spoken by Jesus (and translated/typed by Angelina)".

I have no problem with the spelling or grammar -
I believe that the information is transmitted/channelled by the 'higher force' telepathically and hence is
translated by the channellers brain. Hence she spoke and typed as she would do normally. Anyway, if Jesus spoke to her in Aramaic, only Mel Gibson would be able to understand.

Is it real ? - was it really Jesus. I doubt it, but I am open to evidence to the contrary.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dz

Originally posted by dz

I'm sorry. I got a U2U asking to explain myself, which is fair.

In any history class, you will learn about the English modifying the bible to suit their own needs. You will learn about the Papalcy, modifying the bible to make Jesus look more Godlike, and less human-like. Does the story of Mary Magdeline ring a bell? What is it the Knights Templar hold so dear that the church does not want revealed?

The bible, when looked upon as lessons learned, is ok. But when looked upon as fact to the word, is a joke.

And even for those that say that noone ever modified the bible, how about this: Take the sentence "I like to eat cookies". Translate that to another language. Then translate it back. Now do it again. Then again. What happened to that sentence?

I�m sure that you can understand the need for the bible to be translated. Most of the books of the Old Testament were originally written in Hebrew (with a few portions in Aramaic), while the entire New Testament was originally written in Greek. Not many people today would be able to understand these languages. It needed to be translated into other languages so it could be read and studied by the followers of Christianity. The Hebrew and Aramaic language doesn�t translate to English perfectly but the translation attempts to stay as close to the originally written word as best it can. In a lot of modern study bibles if a word doesn�t exactly match the English equivalent it is referenced and the reader is shown the alternative meaning of the original text. It�s not perfect but the stories and records have not been purposely changed from the original.

We have a couple different Translation Philosophies:

Formal Correspondence Translations

Tries to stick as closely as possible to the original wording and word-order of the Hebrew and Greek texts. Thus they may seem more accurate or "literal," but often require detailed explanations in footnotes to avoid being misinterpreted by modern readers. They are good for in-depth academic study of the Bible, but may be less suited for public proclamation, since they can be difficult to understand when heard or read aloud.

Dynamic Equivalence Translations

Attempts to put the sense of the original text into the best modern English, remaining close to the ideas expressed but not always following the exact wording or word-order of the Hebrew or Greek originals. Thus they may seem less "literal" than the formal correspondence translations, but can be just as "faithful" to the original text, and are therefore generally better suited for public proclamation or liturgical use.

The NIV Bible (the most recent translation) was translated not by one individual but by 115 different biblical scholars and published in 1978. Translation Philosophy is a balance between word-for-word and thought-for-thought.

Another good thread is �Dead Sea Scrolls and the Modern Bible�. It shows that the recently found �Dead Sea Scrolls� are identical to today�s translation and our modern version of the text remains as valid as it was 2000 years ago when the scrolls were being placed in the caves of the Dead Sea. Irrefutable proof.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Was this person wearing a rolex watch and a 1000.00 suit? If not it wasn't Jesus. I've seen enough of his preachers on tv offering me redemption if I send in more money to know the difference, so to be sure ask to see the rolex.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join