It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost barge In Angleton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Were i live theres slews which is were the slaves used to pull sugar barges along. Now while i was hunting i saw a 10 white figures along the bank pulling a barge with these ropes. Now im standing there not knowing what to do 'cept whatch till its gone. It lasted a good 20 min then i ran home white as the figures i just saw..(which is prety white) and told my folks what i saw. Now whoever reads this dont gotto belive me but with all these other ghost sightings and stuff you dont have much choice

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Wow.. interesting! Did it look like they were talking at all with one another?
I wonder if this is what is called a residual haunting? They didn't notice you I take it?

I wonder if you went back at the same time of day if you'd see it again?

[edit on 16-2-2009 by virraszto]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I sopose they dident see me, but I wasent close enough to see if they were talking
. It depends I'm going out tonight to see if it comes back hopefully ill get a pic

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Life - Time is a Lenear plain, you were looking into Prior, Future or if you like another dimention.
From time to time the energy to keep the whole dimentional thingy seperate requires more energy than the Universe can spare and thus we have overlapping Dimentions allowing being to peer into the past or future dimenions - if you noticed the images you where watching had no physical impact on your dimenion, (the barge did not leave a wake) ,

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rebelyell

Kewl story
Is this your first encounter with ghosts? Sometimes things happen in our lives that make us more alert than the rest of the global population.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Why do you have three threads on the same thing, all in the same forum?

I know you're new, so you are still figuring out the ropes.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
That one's the right forum for ghosts.

But, why did you post it three times?

[edit on 16-2-2009 by RuneSpider]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Now another thing is, theres a slave cematary oldddd the stones marking were they died are still there thoe....now before i saw the barge i was hunting (i like hunting
) i got a cold chill not one that frezzes you up just a notice that your not alone. I walked as quite as posible and i heard someone behind me cept when i looked noone was there it scared me cause when i walked it walked i ran it ran so i went home
. Another time while i was sleeping i heard a argument now i got the bone chilling that makes you frezze it was two adults fighting bout something and a kid crying now THAT SCARED ME STIFF it lasted 10 min then fadded away.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
If you can, take a tape recorder with you. See if you can catch any evps.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
A reason why Im scared to go down my road at night is something chases you now it was in 08 when it happened just waliking from a friends and i heard heavy foot steps running towards me...so ofcourse i ran now this is something that happens lots around here people get chased and there was nothing there so it must have been super natural .

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Ok well ima go fer a while if you have q's send to ([email protected]) cya all l8ter

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
well junior, you just blew the paradigm - ghost dont react - because they are in a different dimension ... if you saw what you claim to have seen
-- graphics is energy intensive -- and you saw them, therefore you are connected to this event in a different time. you see you are ALL of those that came before you. you maybe experencing the event because your great great great grandfather saw this event from the same place you were there for you had a temporary connection to the past or future.
sort of like a halographic telephone and the wrong person answered if you like.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by BornPatriot]

top topics

join