It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Truth: Condition-Terminal

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

Umm I don't get it. So you're saying it's dead cos people don't go to websites anymore? I am sorry that's silly. I haven't visited any of those sites and I don't need to.

I've seen the evidence for and against and for has a lot more proof. Once you've made up your mind there's no need to constantly re-enforce what you already know. That's common sense to me.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2/18/2009 by Hal9000]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by rhunter

Edit: "Independent-" now that could well be the funniest thing written on this entire thread. Thanks jthomas for the morning laugh.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by rhunter]

You're most welcome, given that you missed the main point. I wonder why you - like all 9/11 Truthers - never mentioned where all that evidence came from.

Must have been a Freudian slip, eh?

I'm afraid the laughs on you, rhunter, as well as that high dose of Truther gullibility. Press on, regardless.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Mr. Ashes spoke with Stanley Hilton earlier today and Mr. Hilton informed him that the judge's ruling was based on the

"Doctrine of Sovereign Immunity".

In other words, the suit was not dismissed because of lack of evidence, but rather because

the judge reasoned that U.S. Citizens do not have the right to hold a sitting President accountable for anything,

even if the charges include premeditated mass murder and premeditated acts of high treason.

There, does that make you feel better CameronFox? You will still get a paycheck for your devoted government loyalist defense tactics. Unlike the treasonous Tory Loyalists of our own Revolutionary War, apparently you will be allowed to stay.

And if the same 9-11 perps prepare another INSIDE JOB Attack on America, then you can bravely defend them again.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrixNIN11

At this point I don't see too many other possibilities why jthomas and his minions are so blind to the obvious contradictions, science and facts proving beyond a doubt the OCT is a lie.

Unlike 9/11 Truthers, we real skeptics rely on evidence and don't believe in things that don't exist, e.g, the mythical "official story."

You realize that you haven't gotten anywhere with that myth in the last seven years, don't you?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas
You're most welcome, given that you missed the main point. I wonder why you - like all 9/11 Truthers - never mentioned where all that evidence came from.

Must have been a Freudian slip, eh?

I'm afraid the laughs on you, rhunter, as well as that high dose of Truther gullibility. Press on, regardless.

Uhhhh, where exactly did (b)jthomas mention "where all that evidence came from," Mr. Chuckles?

P.S. What was your "main point" then?

Edit: You must have missed the "alphabet soup" list in my post that you seem to think "Freudian slipped." You might want to read the post again.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by rhunter]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quiintus
I've seen the evidence for and against and for has a lot more proof. Once you've made up your mind there's no need to constantly re-enforce what you already know. That's common sense to me.

That seems to be the end result for the 9/11 Truth Movement as a whole. I have yet to see anyone from the movement make any effort to take all the "evidence" they believe they have and go to court with it, have you?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I have yet to see anyone from the movement make any effort to take all the "evidence" they believe they have and go to court with it, have you?

Yep, just posted this on the previous page.

Already been tried. It seems the REAL perps are protected by an ancient British statute called the "Doctrine of Sovereign Immunity" (the king can do no wrong.)

Stanley Hilton's 9/11 Suit Dismissed, Appeal Pending

SueTheTerrorist.net | January 18 2005

The $7 billion federal class action lawsuit against top Bush Administration officials for, among other things, their roles in engineering and orchestrating the 911 attacks has been dismissed by Judge Illston. Attorney for the plaintiffs, Stanley Hilton is preparing an appeal to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and hopes to reverse the judge's ruling.

Mr. Hilton will be making the fifteen page ruling dismissing the suit available to the public. As soon as SueTheTerrorists.Net webmaster, Abel Ashes (Hull Simmons) receives the document it will be online for all to read and understand the judge's given reasons for dismissing the suit.

Mr. Ashes spoke with Stanley Hilton earlier today and Mr. Hilton informed him that the judge's ruling was based on the "Doctrine of Sovereign Immunity". In other words, the suit was not dismissed because of lack of evidence, but rather because the judge reasoned that U.S. Citizens do not have the right to hold a sitting President accountable for anything, even if the charges include premeditated mass murder and premeditated acts of high treason. Mr. Hilton and his plaintiffs disagree and so are filing an appeal.

BTW, my last 9/11 thread received over 60 stars and flags. Despite Cameron's thread making it to ATS' front page (because of all the posters who disagree), it's received a whopping 3 stars and 6 flags, probably from CF's fellow professional debunkers.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Uhhhh, where exactly did (b)jthomas mention "where all that evidence came from," Mr. Chuckles?

Oh, you mean you that all the evidence never existed and was just invented by the "government" so they could write "reports?" You think all those investigations made up evidence to fit a "story?" (I'm sure you are loathe to admit that NIST was made up of a majority of non-government forensic scientists, structural engineers, physicists, chemists, and architects who signed their names to the reports, reports whose methodology, data, evidence, and conclusions are fully open to their peers around the world for analysis, confirmation, or rebuttal.)

P.S. What was your "main point" then?

The point is that the vast majority of the evidence of what happened on 9/11 existed independent of the government. The government was neither the source of that evidence, never had control of the majority of that evidence, and what we know of what happened comes from thousands of different sources, government and non-government, and points to coherent conclusions that are independent of what the government says or does not say about it.

That is why the canard of the "official story" has always been the Achilles heel of the 9/11 Truth Movement, the one catch-all phrase to obfuscate the movement's inability to deal with ALL the evidence.

Seven years after the canard of the "official story" was first laid to rest, it is all the 9/11 Truth Movement has to go on. And just look where it has got you all

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

There, does that make you feel better CameronFox? You will still get a paycheck for your devoted government loyalist defense tactics. Unlike the treasonous Tory Loyalists of our own Revolutionary War, apparently you will be allowed to stay.

And if the same 9-11 perps prepare another INSIDE JOB Attack on America, then you can bravely defend them again.

It's interesting that you always resort to the Bushism of "if you aren't with us, you are against us."

It exposes your weak position just as it exposed Bush's weak position.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rhunter

Re-iterating my description of "official sources" (as an "alphabet soup" that one would find traces directly to the Bush administration were on to check the "chains of command") to correct the erroneous "failed to source" assertions of a forum member who appears to be prone to one of these (as he/she/it has made 2 subsequent posts regarding mine without reading my list, and 2+ more on ??):

en.wikipedia.org...

Ad nauseam arguments are logical fallacies that rely upon the repetition of a single argument while ignoring other valid arguments. This tactic relies on the use of intentional obfuscation, in which other logic and rationality is intentionally ignored in favor of preconceived and, ultimately, subjective modes of reasoning and rationality.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2/18/2009 by Hal9000]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

The point is that the vast majority of the evidence of what happened on 9/11 existed independent of the government. The government was neither the source of that evidence, never had control of the majority of that evidence, and what we know of what happened comes from thousands of different sources, government and non-government, and points to coherent conclusions that are independent of what the government says or does not say about it.

Please provide verifiable sources of "government-independent evidence."

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

For the record, are you claiming that ALL of the evidence of what occurred on 9/11 originated with the government?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
No, not ALL. Now once more again,

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I have yet to see anyone from the movement make any effort to take all the "evidence" they believe they have and go to court with it,

Yea suuuuuuuuure JT... no problem... just "go to court" with evidence that exposes,,, no PROVES the the US GOVERNMENT and MSM were complicit in the biggest hoax/conspiracy ever perpetrated which planned the murders of 3000 of its own citizens, and fabricated the LIE called the war on terror.

ROFL.

ur a real comedian.

So How could that ever be possible in the current political CLIMATE we live in where the PERPS control the msm, the GOVERNMENT and SYSTEM?

Your logic is idiotic since any such attempt/effort to go to court would be FUTILE.

But then you already know that don't you JT.

Rather than waste my time explaining it further again, I'm just gonna repost what i've already addressed that debunked your ill-conceived logic since it appears you may have "missed" it again, as usual.

Originally posted by matrixNIN11
your logic asserts that if its so obvious, why wouldn't cheney be in jail or that it should be "easy" for a lawyer to prosecute.

with all thats been exposed about the Governments and MSM's involvement as well as CONTROL at the highest levels including CIA, FBI, NSA etc, why would you expect anyone to investigate a system when THAT SYSTEM is controlled/manipulated by those who created it and are above it?

thats one very logical reason for why nothings been officially investigated, why so many contradictions and questions are still unanswered, and why 911 may never be properly investigated or exposed officially.

Not to mention that such an exposure would probably cause the SYSTEM to collapse and martial law declared to maintain order.

Inside Job implicates those RUNNING AND CONTROLLING the US Gov and MSM. That power base is ABOVE THE LAW so i doubt any normal court of law could ever or would ever attempt to truly take them on. And the Perps have that huge advantage. So to challenge me and others like CIT to take on these powers that be, is beyond unreasonable and INSANE.

but then you already KNOW that, don't U...

bottom line again though,,, Those who pulled off 911 would easily have the ability to ACCESS or manipulate the SYSTEM and courts to protect them.

why?

because they ARE THE SYSTEM.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

The vast majority of the truth movement is made up of cowards.

That statement angers me, and if I was moderator I would give you a warn

Because that is an insulting trolling statement posted in this type of forum.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

(I'm sure you are loathe to admit that NIST was made up of a majority of non-government forensic scientists, structural engineers, physicists, chemists, and architects who signed their names to the reports, reports whose methodology, data, evidence, and conclusions are fully open to their peers around the world for analysis, confirmation, or rebuttal.)

I'm sure you're aware that NIST was appointed by the government.

I'm sure you're aware that NIST admitted that WTC 7 fell with freefall acceleration for 2.25 seconds in the early collapse sequence and that NIST never tried to explain why. This information was only included after initially being omitted in the draft report.

You're certainly aware that the government appointed body, NIST, has lots of peer arguments to rebutt it's methodology, data, evidence and conclusions.

You're no doubt aware that the government appointed body, NIST, has closed the case on WTC 7 and neatly avoided answering any further rebuttals.

The NIST WTC investigation was not independent from the government. Thanks for desperately trying to make it seem that it was!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wethesheeple
reply to post by CameronFox

re-read my post. I clearly said since last year infowars.com has grown. Instead of searching in increments of 3 months try clicking the max button.

YES TO ALEX JONES! THE BEST INFO WARRIOR ON THE PLANET!
AS FOR 911 TRUTH, I AGREE MOST INTERNET BLOGGERS KNOW THE TRUTH.
THEY HAVE SEEN ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO PROVE IT WAS A INSIDE JOB.
I AM GLAD THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE SEEKING THE TRUTH.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
TERRORIST WEAR SUITS, THEY DON'T LIVE IN CAVES

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Why does this thread have disinfo written all over it?

Oh I know! Because 9/11 is probably the only chance we get at giving our society a chance to develop critical thinking?

The owner of this thread should drop out of politics in general. He obviously hasn't seen any of the work Alex jones has done in NY.

FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO WITH YOUR TIME!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join