It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Truth: Condition-Terminal

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Fox are a you government paid disinfo/Cointelpro agent? or are you just a .....
Don't you think it's fishy that 9/11 was allowed to happen by the government? clearly you have looked at the evidence? or did you just look at the evidence in your point of view instead of looking at both possibility's

I like your MSM media quotes as fact. maybe you should drink more Aspartame and Mercury i hear that's good for you now. oh don't forget to use fluoride toothpaste with Fluoride water its great for them teeth.
and don't forget your diet coke and your Vitamin C.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I think my response here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

pretty much sums it up.

But you people are wasting your time arguing with cameron and his apostles. Isn't this guys agenda obvious? And don't you see these kinds of people get off on seeing how many they can get so bent out of shape with their jabs? He's baiting and trolling like a fisherman or should i say, FISHER OF MEN. Anyone remember a similar analogy from a 2000 year old STORY thats enslaved and deceived billions for generations?

so anywaaaays.... you might want to ask mr herbert, err i mean mr fox, what he's concluded about the seismic data, cd or nukes as it relates to labtops analysis and research.

At this point, I really don't think camy's a disinfo ag/shill... i just think the guy has way too much time on his hands and believes he's way more intelligent than he really is. But then thats not even really his fault either and I attribute it to whats called FREQUENCY or law of frequency. and Cams frequency is tuned at a much lower level... so no matter how obvious the truth of 911 is or no matter how much one argues the basic common sense evidence alone, its too high a frequency for cameron to resonate with. Much like being blind. Its not his fault.

As to the science evidence/argument... What does it matter if some so-called men of science and proclaimed brilliant minds don't agree with or give credence to those presenting irrefutable facts, maths or proofs or advanced/new discoveries? I've seen this scenario occur many times and its occurred many times throughout human history.

How many men of science used to dismiss and call crazy the notion the world wasn't flat or the earth orbited the sun? How many times has science been amended or updated to new discoveries?

Just because the truth of 911 isn't POPULAR or embraced by the MASSES yet, doesn't mean its not truth or that consciousness won't evolve.

911 is something that at this period in time, resonates at very high levels of frequency and consciousness. Unfortunately, MOST in this day and age are in a state of incredible ignorance even when we're supposed to be in the AGE OF INFORMATION.

IMHO, we're really in the AGE OF IGNORANCE.

Ironic isn't it?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Originally posted by CameronFox
If you can show where I have "shaped" anything disengenuously (that's disingenuously by the way), please post it.

This very thread is proof enough. You have taken statistics and suggested that they prove something that they do not.

What, then, would be a more accurate way to measure the success or popularity of the truth movement?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
I consider myself a sort of typical 911 "truther" meaning someone seeking the actual facts regarding that day. I do not claim to have the answers but I know enough to know the official story is a lie.

Since the earliest days of the 9/11 Truth Movement, the canard of the "official story" has been the house of cards the movement rests on.

It is a meaningless statement and one designed to hide the fact that the 9/11 Truth Movement cannot deal with the massive independent evidence of what happened on 9/11 that never originated with, nor ever was controlled by, the government. It is a convenient excuse, a propaganda term. And it is the reason the 9/11 Truth Movement has gotten exactly nowhere in the last seven years.

There are those who still hide behind the canard of the "official story" and are just admitting that they are just part of a politically motivated movement using the 9/11 attacks by bin Laden as an excuse. There are the rest who just accepted the statement at face value without ever thinking how meaningless it is.

Very sad.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas

I consider myself a sort of typical 911 "truther" meaning someone seeking the actual facts regarding that day. I do not claim to have the answers but I know enough to know the official story is a lie.

Since the earliest days of the 9/11 Truth Movement, the canard of the "official story" has been the house of cards the movement rests on.

It is a meaningless statement and one designed to hide the fact that the 9/11 Truth Movement cannot deal with the massive independent evidence of what happened on 9/11 that never originated with, nor ever was controlled by, the government. It is a convenient excuse, a propaganda term. And it is the reason the 9/11 Truth Movement has gotten exactly nowhere in the last seven years.

There are those who still hide behind the canard of the "official story" and are just admitting that they are just part of a politically motivated movement using the 9/11 attacks by bin Laden as an excuse. There are the rest who just accepted the statement at face value without ever thinking how meaningless it is.

Very sad.

While I can only speak for myself, I would take "official" to mean "official government" agencies and officials, such as FEMA (subcontracted with ASCE), NTSB, FBI, NIST, the White House Press Secretary(ies), DoD, POTUS & VPOTUS, NSC/Condoleeza Rice, Colin Powell, various Pentagon/military spokespersons, and the government appointed Kean-Hamilton 911 Commission (after Kissinger stepped down that is), etc.

I also tend to put the corporate-controlled mainstream media in there as well, as the "press corps" attended the White House briefings and DoD press conferences and transmitted the "official story" to the masses (via newsprint, magazines, Popular Mechanics, CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CBS, Fox News, etc.)

I think that those organizations and individuals collectively comprise a multi-billion dollar group of interests who pushed the "19 Arab hijackers" and "Saddam helped bin Ladin do it" myths upon the US (and world) public for months/years. Jthomas and associates can certainly choose to view it as "meaningless canard" and "house of cards," but I have noticed they tend to use certain emotionally-charged words repeatedly to describe complex geopolitical events.

I wonder why that might be.

Edit: "Independent-" now that could well be the funniest thing written on this entire thread. Thanks jthomas for the morning laugh.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by rhunter]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
LoL! TOUCHE rhunter! Couldn't have said it better.

At this point I don't see too many other possibilities why jthomas and his minions are so blind to the obvious contradictions, science and facts proving beyond a doubt the OCT is a lie.

As important the NOC issue is, to me its only one of thousands of pieces to the puzzle that show a PATTERN and far more coincidences a reasonable person could possibly allow as dismissable which is why I say common sense alone is all one needs to see the conspiracy/inside job.

So IMO the only logical conclusion is these OCT defenders are 1 of 3 things since it can't be that they haven't seen the evidence or done research:

1. deluded
2. in denial
3. part of the cover-up (as were media accomplises and even LLOYD)

am i missing any other possiblity?

Originally posted by rhunter

Originally posted by jthomas

Very sad.

While I can only speak for myself, I would take "official" to mean "official government" agencies and officials, such as FEMA (subcontracted with ASCE), NTSB, FBI, NIST, the White House Press Secretary(ies), DoD, POTUS & VPOTUS, NSC/Condoleeza Rice, Colin Powell, various Pentagon/military spokespersons, and the government appointed Kean-Hamilton 911 Commission (after Kissinger stepped down that is), etc.

I also tend to put the corporate-controlled mainstream media in there as well, as the "press corps" attended the White House briefings and DoD press conferences and transmitted the "official story" to the masses (via newsprint, magazines, Popular Mechanics, CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CBS, Fox News, etc.)

I think that those organizations and individuals collectively comprise a multi-billion dollar group of interests who pushed the "19 Arab hijackers" and "Saddam helped bin Ladin do it" myths upon the US (and world) public for months/years. Jthomas and associates can certainly choose to view it as "meaningless canard" and "house of cards," but I have noticed they tend to use certain emotionally-charged words repeatedly to describe complex geopolitical events.

I wonder why that might be.

Edit: "Independent-" now that could well be the funniest thing written on this entire thread. Thanks jthomas for the morning laugh.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by rhunter]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
well as a mamber of ae911truth forum, I do have to admit that the time now with its problems (economical crisis, war threats all around, revolution which can come up here or there, etc) is great silencer of the movement.

but sooner or later I still do belive we will have a possibility to not allow those gangsters to put their names on a light pages in the future history books. this is all what we at least should do for those killed on that day.

cheers

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I think these stats speak for themselves as to what the importance of 911 Truth is to the American people.

The MSM propaganda works. Who'd a thunk it?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

So Griff,

The MSM reports on the worst economic times since the Great Depression. That is propaganda?

Ok... *SNIP* the economy.Screw the millions of families that have been effected by the endless layoffs, the hundreds of thousands of foreclosures, the rising costs of health care.

How many more children are living below the poverty line now?

How many more are homeless?

So, instead of all this, let's have the media report on the delusions of a few loose cannons that believe the United States Government planned the attacks of 911. (without proof)

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2/18/2009 by Hal9000]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by czacza1
well as a mamber of ae911truth forum,

SNIP

Please tell me you haven't given that fraud one penny of your hard earned money. Richard Gage's website is also struggling. He was unable to raise enough money to have a booth at the AIA convention this year.

(last year it was in Boston. poor little Richard had his plans altered because his plans of infiltration were foiled by someone who got a hold of his plans prior)

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrixNIN11

LoL! TOUCHE rhunter! Couldn't have said it better.

At this point I don't see too many other possibilities why jthomas and his minions are so blind to the obvious contradictions, science and facts proving beyond a doubt the OCT is a lie.

As important the NOC issue is, to me its only one of thousands of pieces to the puzzle that show a PATTERN and far more coincidences a reasonable person could possibly allow as dismissable (SIC)which is why I say common sense alone is all one needs to see the conspiracy/inside job.

So IMO the only logical conclusion is these OCT defenders are 1 of 3 things since it can't be that they haven't seen the evidence or done research:

1. deluded
2. in denial
3. part of the cover-up (as were media accomplises(SIC) and even LLOYD)

am i missing any other possiblity?(SIC)

Are you missing something? Yes...Why aren't you doing anything about it.....

Your "obvious contradictions, science and facts proving beyond a doubt the OCT is a lie." should allow you to go hire an attorney and get the ball rolling!

Try these clowns: lawyersfor911truth.blogspot.com...

Why are you wasting your time here with me and Jthomas? You are just another reason why this movement has stalled. You talk the talk but you fail to walk the talk. Step up Matrix and do something. Will you? Or will you like 99.99% of all the other truthers do; sit at your desk and blog on a website and sling bogus accusations (without proof) at the US Government and sympathize with known terrorists.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432

of course the numbers are down...why?

its simple.

We (ones who seek the truth) have already seen all the evidence.
why do we need to keep going back to these sites when we have all
been there already?

there are millions and millions and probably billions that know in there
hearts that 911 was an inside job.

Ok, say you are correct. Then what are you doing about it? What have YOU done Maya? These "billions" of people don't seem to care one bit. I know that if I knew for a fact. (like a lot of you claim) that someone was guilty of murder, I would not sit in a CT site and fluff my feathers about it. I would do everything in my power to bring the guilty to justice.

And that's where we are. Some researched...some gathered.... some yelled...some asked questions... some demanded answers.....

Now..... ....... ..... ........ Nothing. Web traffic is down...meetings are almost non existent. Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

The MSM propaganda is that all "truthers" are insane. Therefore, I can see why there would be a drop in these sites.

I don't see what the economic crisis has to do with it?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

Here's a theory why the 9/11 truth sites aren't getting as much traffic in the last three months:

You talked about the economic crisis. Well, maybe people don't have any time to visit these sites anymore as they are too busy looking for employment?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
No, I think that you just have way more sleeper cells of truthers, if anybody ever gets serious about an investigation they will activate and protest in support of it.

Right now some truthers have done what they can in getting the message out there, but many just except it as another historically evil false flag op.
But for truthers that have zero family involved(death& sickness) the emotional attachment to the topic is wanning. They know the truth, but many are just trying to survive now in this terrible economy.
I mean if your losing your house and job, what's more important to deal with?

As for me, I don't spend that much time on it anymore because I have already spent hundreds of hours on all those websites, I don't need to go back there anymore.

And the truth is the American government is lying and actively covering up what really went on. There is nothing I can really do about it, but I am glad I no longer believe the bogus lie.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

The MSM propaganda is that all "truthers" are insane. Therefore, I can see why there would be a drop in these sites.

I'm sorry...since when is the truth propaganda?

I don't see what the economic crisis has to do with it?

I though you were saying that the MSM was ignoring the truth movement.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

You talked about the economic crisis. Well, maybe people don't have any time to visit these sites anymore as they are too busy looking for employment?

Sure.....but they should have a lot more time attending meetings. We know this isn't happening either.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Ok, say you are correct. Then what are you doing about it? What have YOU done Maya? These "billions" of people don't seem to care one bit. I know that if I knew for a fact. (like a lot of you claim) that someone was guilty of murder, I would not sit in a CT site and fluff my feathers about it. I would do everything in my power to bring the guilty to justice.

Got any suggestions? Before anything can be done, a majority of Americans have to realize that just like the 1962 "Operation Northwoods" plan, 9/11 was false-flag terrorism perpetrated by the CIA, Mossad and a rogue cabal within our own government (the PNAC neocons that Colin Powell calls the "f'ing crazies.")

Anyway Cameron, thanks for doing your part. I enjoyed the post that said, "if the 9/11 Truth movement is really dead, then why are you back with a spiffy new rug?"

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

Got any suggestions?

Yes, contact an attorney at Attorney's For 911 Truth. Show them the evidence you have that will bring the REAL perps to justice. Maybe they will take your case.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Yes, contact an attorney at Attorney's For 911 Truth. Show them the evidence you have that will bring the REAL perps to justice. Maybe they will take your case.

Already been tried. It seems the REAL perps are protected by an ancient British statute called the "Doctrine of Sovereign Immunity" (the king can do no wrong.)

Stanley Hilton's 9/11 Suit Dismissed, Appeal Pending

SueTheTerrorist.net | January 18 2005

The $7 billion federal class action lawsuit against top Bush Administration officials for, among other things, their roles in engineering and orchestrating the 911 attacks has been dismissed by Judge Illston. Attorney for the plaintiffs, Stanley Hilton is preparing an appeal to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and hopes to reverse the judge's ruling.

Mr. Hilton will be making the fifteen page ruling dismissing the suit available to the public. As soon as SueTheTerrorists.Net webmaster, Abel Ashes (Hull Simmons) receives the document it will be online for all to read and understand the judge's given reasons for dismissing the suit.

Mr. Ashes spoke with Stanley Hilton earlier today and Mr. Hilton informed him that the judge's ruling was based on the "Doctrine of Sovereign Immunity". In other words, the suit was not dismissed because of lack of evidence, but rather because the judge reasoned that U.S. Citizens do not have the right to hold a sitting President accountable for anything, even if the charges include premeditated mass murder and premeditated acts of high treason. Mr. Hilton and his plaintiffs disagree and so are filing an appeal.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join