It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

<FAKE>Obama Turns US Over To 'New World Order' On February 17th

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I dont know what will happen this year but I have the feeling it will be one that is big!After listening to Phil Schneider, a few other people and a few things that I know, I think some thing WILL happen this year!

Hopefully I'm wrong..

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Well, while I didn't "read" the bill in it's entirety, I did spend the past hour searching for something to support this particular statement with regards to the bailout bill....

had ‘slipped’ into it, in ink, and just minutes prior to its passing by the US Congress (rendering them unable to read it), a provision titled “Blair Holt’s Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009”

I didn't find anything in the bailout bill at all. However, a search of the opencongress website did turn up this bill. It was introduced on January 6, 2009 as well as being referred to the House Judiciary Committee.

Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009

I took some time and read through this bill and it's nothing but a way for them to know exactly who has what gun and how many guns said person has as well as their exact location!
That way when TSHTF they know where to come get you!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Well i didnt know if it was real or not, so sorry for posting a topic of such magnitude when the source is fake.

Appologies to all.

Peace and Love.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
No need to appologize, imo ...

Your post did bring to my attention this other bill she mentioned.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This thread is going to scare many people...

You might want to edit your thread title to make it say that the source is fake...

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The End Of The World As We Know It
tbm.thebigmoney.com...

Bloomberg and the Washington Post continue to give top billing to the stimulus bill's executive pay restrictions, while the Wall Street Journal devotes its Sunday coverage to G7 talks over China's currency and the New York Times highlights global joblessness. The stories about the $787 billion package's stringent limits on outsized compensation provide virtually no new information from yesterday after the bill had passed through Congress on Friday and was slated to go to President Obama. The primary concern for the administration, writes the WP, is that the provision will "prompt financial institutions to do whatever they can to pay back the government funds, undermining its efforts to stimulate lending and coax the economy into recovery." Nonetheless, Obama has said he will sign the bill Tuesday during a trip to Denver.

hhhmmm...that's what this says also, he'll sign the "Stimulus" in Denver...wonder if this is reputable...came from a link at Newsweek...

[edit on 2/15/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Wait so how is putting caps on the pays of executives "ending the world as we know it"? This thread is extremely misleading IMO, and so is the article.

I thought here we would be giving up our sovereignty when in actuality what is happening is nothing like that.

It's more fearmongering and Russian propaganda. NEVER TRUST RUSSIAN SOURCES FOR NEWS ABOUT THE USA.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Oh yeah...signing the NWO Compacts...fear mongering...but still...Denver...strange...
...unless they're talking about all the snuck in stuff we don't know about which bears a resembalance to a NWO...

[edit on 2/15/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

What NWO compacts?

And what does Denver have to do with anything?

I apologize if I'm sounding like a skeptic here but I don't believe a source just because it talks about the new world order. I would be skeptical of the source even if it talked about Bush doing it.

There are lots of propaganda about the new world order (false ones, I'm not talking about the credible theories), that are on the net... I just have to keep a healthy view of skepticism...

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Sorcha faal is not a russian source , its pseudonym used by a person by name of David Booth

check it out .

Russian sources have a .ru in them

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sadchild01

The article quoted from the OP talked about Russian reports... so alarm bells rung in my head instantly.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

My post was unclear...I didn't mean to infer he was signing a NWO Compact in Denver or much else, except just the fact he was signing something in Denver...with something this big I'd of thought it would be at Lincoln Memorial...holiday and all...

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
For folks wondering why Denver is generating some buzz in this thread, for whatever reason, Denver has time after time come up as the supposed site for the future capital of the US/NAU following a supposed devastating war or similarly destructive attack in DC. Even that comic strip series that's been making the rounds has Denver as the base of operations for the NAU president.

There are a couple possible reasons for this, chief amongst them is the massive military base/bunker system built inside a mountainside nearby. This satanic mural stuff at DIA has also been picking up steam. Personally, I hope Denver is the future capital... At least then my Broncos will be safe and secure.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Looks to me like one source says he is signing the bill early this week while also going to Denver on Tuesday. And the other says he is signing the bill durning a trip to Denver. Neither explicitly says he is signing the bill in Denver. The second seems to suggest he might sign it on Air Force One while flying to Denver.

Furthermore, assuming he does sign the bill in Denver, is that sort of thing unprecedented? What is the history of president's signing bills outside of DC? Is there a history?

All in all, I don't see any reason to get excited--at least until we see him signing the bill in Denver.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrainDispatcher
Obama will sign the stimulus bill on Tuesday at the Denver Museum of Nature & Science.

Why the museum?

Perhaps he'll highlight the parts of the stimulus that will go toward science research or toward science museums?

Does anybody know much about the museum? What kind of things are there - murals etc?

I think it will be very interesting the back drop of where he is signing this bill.

I am still dazed, that he would NOT sign the BIGGEST bill in the U.S.'s history in Washington..... this just does not make sense...

unless - all those "theories" about Denver are true..... and this signing is a "real" symbolic jester towards those "theories".

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
title now edited.

second line of post :-)

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 1234567

Well is it confirmed that it is a fake, or is it just suspected of being such, because of the source?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
...the gullibilty of some people. No matter how much you tell them it is fake...they still will not see it.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
...the gullibilty of some people. No matter how much you tell them it is fake...they still will not see it.

I just asked a simple question. Actually, I don't really care about the content of the statement, and just wanted to know if it was a proven fake or not.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Being written by Sorcha Faal is being proven a fake.

Enough said.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join