It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Cigar Shaped 'Spaceships' In The Solar System? Try Debunking This!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Mason mike

A ship of that size, if it exists, can be anything, from a planet replacement with human-sized occupants or it could be a one-alien ship with a huge alien inside.

Or maybe it's not a ship but a natural object, and in that case it can be a inanimate object or even a living thing.

Or it's nothing real but just something that only exists on the photos.

That is the problem with these things, too many possibilities and not even one can be ruled out by the data we have.

(links to the original images would have been better, some may be already available on the "recycled" ATS threads from the opening post)

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by mikesingh
Some of the photographs seem to have been yanked off NASA's web site! Hmmm...Other photograph credits in the links below.
Could you say which images were "yanked" from NASA's site?
Thanks.

Yep! For eg, this one....

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Great, a link to a page not found is a big help.

Could you be more specific? I would like to know what was supposed to be there.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mason mike
But it messes with my head a little to think what if these were actually alien craft, how big are the aliens? On the planet Earth, we have an idea of size relative to dinosaurs, buildings and people. But a ship thousands of miles long is tough to wrap your head around.

That's right! Some of these objects are thousands of miles long!! Now the question is, if they've been photographed, why haven't they been cataloged? Like that cylindrical object photographed near the sun by SOHO which is seen breaking up (for whatever reason).

And that infra red image taken by the HST of the cigar shaped object orbiting Saturn's rings must be thousands of miles long too! Beggars the imagination! But why do we always want to look at things in human terms? We need to think out of our hermetically sealed boxes to even begin to understand what alien tech is all about! We'll perhaps never be able to understand how 'they' think.

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

This one, found by internos....

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Hi ChemBreather, thanks for the interesting links.
I watched the video clip on You Tube and it is indeed Art Bell with Glenn Steckling who was unknown to me until your reply, so thanks for that.

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Regarding the cigar-ship, wich also is on the front of this book, I might say it lookes like a pen in front of the lense. BUT, what do I know !

When I look to this one.

I really get the strong impression that it is something that is attached to the spacecraft or probe itself, but I can't say for shore.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Yeah! That's possible as Ziggy had mentioned earlier. But if it was an out-of-focus part of the Apollo space craft, then the part seen toward the bottom right should also have been out of focus, but it's not.

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Holy Bejesus, I just found something really interesting that you guys may like.

This video was apparently taken from my home town in Lufkin TX. I want to mention that there's a Lockheed Martin facility in Lufkin. The sighting of my triangle UFO occurred 100 miles North of Lufkin between Jacksonville & Rusk TX. I should mention that I live in Houston right now.

Wow, so apparently this is a hot spot. Either that, or they're coming for me!

Lufkin/Houston TX UFO

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Aleilius]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aleilius
Wow, so apparently this is a hot spot. Either that, or they're coming for me!

U ... F ... O

Great video, thanks for posting. Don't be afraid if they are coming for you, because you will be the chosen one.

Greetings

[edit on 15-2-2009 by TheWriter]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
reply to post by spacevisitor

Yeah! That's possible as Ziggy had mentioned earlier. But if it was an out-of-focus part of the Apollo space craft, then the part seen toward the bottom right should also have been out of focus, but it's not.

Cheers!

You are absolute right, I didn’t realise or even noticed that, that explains the difference of being an amateur, me
, or a prof I am shore you are mike with matters like this.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
WOW I have to say for me, some one who usually tries to debunk things with common sense and logic, this is pretty amazing. I take back anything rude i have said. ONLY on some things. But this should give us a better look into what is out there.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWriter

LOL, so that explains all those dreams. I knew they weren't normal!

A friend in Lufkin mentioned the local news website had two stories listed. So I searched, and indeed there were two videos.

Except, now they're not available.

I will look into this story in more detail.

Here's the URL for the search query: KTRE "Alien" Search Query

EDIT: Actually, it appears that part two is available, but not the first part. After viewing the second story, it appears to be total BS. Something is not right here. Why was the first video removed, and not the second? This reaks of misinformation.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Your are kidding, right? You somehow think the images you attached are proof of anything? That's funny, and you either need glasses, or help. There are NO aliens from outer space people, period. Wake up. There is nothing here to even waste any time debunking because you can't debunk garbage to begin with, why bother?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aleilius
Why was the first video removed, and not the second? This reaks of misinformation.

Agree with you. There appears to be something fishy
Suppression of information

Hey, I have got a great video, you and everyone should see.
Unfortunately, it is 1 hour 22 minutes long, but this really rocks.

It is about a man, recording endless hours of UFOs …
www.joost.com...

Greetings

[edit on 15-2-2009 by TheWriter]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
You said that right! Undisputable evidence that we have to overcome the truth someday soon, and you can add this one to your list to.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
wow.............. you can clearly see traffic IS OUT THERE!!! I can't beleive theres's people out there who would still try to debunk..... I beleive each type of craft is used by diff species... the triangular shaped ones are OURS as they are hybrid jets and gravitational wave system.... cigars are said to be of reptilian species ... and the saucer shaped are used by many (including grays)..... starred and flagge!! fyi you might see a curved shaped object if it where bending space\time... the object itself is not bent its just the light being bent by the gravitational fields.... also the objects are not as big as they would seem... i would call it the aquarium effect... everything seems enlarged but in reality its just a magnifying effect of the space \time distortion around craft.............

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
triangular ships are OURS... in jax i see them all the time.. (near navy bases) when you see they are blurry with the lights on the bottom(the gravity amplifiers) that means the space time distortion is on and the system is working... do not get near them!! they are not stable and can cause radiation burns!!!!!!!!!!! when seen clearly without lights on bottom it is operating on th jet system....the reason for this is because the reactor is not stable............

[edit on 15-2-2009 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

The triangle shaped UFO:s are man made crafts, supposedly US military.
Some call them TR3B Astra.

How can you say with certainty that these are man-made crafts, and then follow that up with "supposedly?"

You don't know for certain. No one even is certain that crafts exists past the drafting table. I still don't think we have the technology to make this craft. I don't think people understand how difficult it is to make a completely silent craft. And the larger it is, the more difficult it would be to keep it silent. This is a huge vehicle.

If more of these have been seen within our atmosphere, I'd not put it past our military to let it "slip" that they are developing them, as a means of explanation. If I wanted to divert the public's attention away from the truth, that is what I would do.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Interesting post. Most of the pictures are really intriguing. However I must disagree with your assessment of the 'Armstrong moon cigar' photograph, in particular, this statement:

But if it was an out-of-focus part of the Apollo space craft, then the part seen toward the bottom right should also have been out of focus, but it's not.

That's not necessarily the case. The out-of-focus 'cigar' shape could be one foot away from the camera, and the in-focus object on the bottom right could be 6 or 8 feet away. If you've had much experience with camera's that should make sense. If not, try holding one of your fingers an inch in front of your eye, then with your other hand hold another finger eight inches from your eye, then focus your vision on something ten or twenty feet away - the close finger will be very blurry, and the somewhat close finger will be much clearer. It's a very rough, but valid comparison to how the lens of a camera functions.

Also, these images appear to be the same, although it has not only been cropped and desaturated, but rotated and stretched as well. Decide for yourself:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

That was easy, you just need to add ".jpg" to your faulty link.

Real link

After all, it was you the one suppressing information, you suppressed a "jpg" extension.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join