It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube vid: RON PAUL: WHAT IF... The American People Learn Truth!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
WHAT A JOKE.............. this guy is just repeating the words of millions upon millions of people.........and theyve all been saying it for the last 8years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh,,,mr hero.........jump on the wagon now and pretend you are something great and different.........BIT LATE

Joke? And I assume you have a better idea on how to fix the problem?
Bring a solution to the table then we can talk.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Cmon Grantbeed , Its better to say nothing and let people think your a fool, then to open your mouth and remove ALL doubt. ....... s f for Ron.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
He's just trolling, don't pay any attention to that ugly malformed thing under the bridge grasping at your ankles. Anybody who is actually informed knows that Ron Paul knows his stuff.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Jester

Do you ever question why he stays as a republican? Even tough the republicans betray him.

He can not save america as a republican, since... according to the conspiracy, the party would not let him. Then why he's so adamant to stay in the party? What is so magical about this republican party? Why is Ron Paul such a republican loyalist? It's just a party. It's not even an ideology anymore and his country needs his help. Why not run as an independent? All of these things I have said, aren't you remotely suspicious about this?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Spoken like a true patriot. I know he would have made the founding fathers very proud. A real constitutionalist. He makes me proud to be an American. S&F

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
WOW!

What if he's only half right? Still alot left there to be scared about!

What if it's all in the plan and the people who think they are in charge
are really just ignorant to it?

What if, most people, believing what the're told, allow it to continue?

What would most people do if and when they ever realized what was going on?
Won't change much. Same answer down the line.

S & F

[edit on 14-2-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

I don't think being a Rep or Dem matters right now.
All that matters is someone getting the problems we face fixed.
You need to get over this party system and look at the person.
Do you think being a Dem or Rep is going to fix the problem??
No it won't, Someone standing up and doing something about it will.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
What if...None of This Really Matters...

The Bankruptcy of the United States
www.apfn.net...

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

What if everybody woke up and started printing money like the corrupt govt and bankers?

No more what ifs.

Everybody go get a printer and print money like there's no tomorrow.

Let the money party begin!!! YAY

ps.
Hahaha, I expected to see u with your missile launcher in your profile pic.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

People like him because he tells it like it is, and talks about things the
general public wants to here. So......

How come it wasn't Obama vs Paul...
They both loved guns, they're both too old

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Give em Hell Ron!
Go get em!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
excellent video; star and flag; go Ron!

he's warning us already that Obama is no different than Bush

[edit on 2/14/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy

If he's the only true republican in the republican party, why didn't he say so??
He could step up and denounce the republican party as a sham and create a new republican party. But he stays. He doesn't do anything concrete about it.

Believe me I know what he's saying about' the truth'. Obama also knows about the truth, Kucinich also knows about the truth, but unless you can convert it into actions, it's useless. That is why Obama won, Obama had the discipline and the fire in the belly. I'm not saying he's a good man, simply that he's the winner of the two.

Obama what? Please, the only reason why many people have never heard of Ron Paul is because he wasn't shoved down our throats like Obama was. Obama had funds to work with that the other candidates could only dream of. Paul didn't get that kind of support, not even a little bit compared to Obama. Ever since our messiah became senator of Illinios, we have been led to believe that Obama is our guy. The man didn't have disipline nor fire from the below the naval, he had the right connections and it paid off. Either the puppet or the tyrant has been placed, now we can only sit back and see what happens. People don't like to hear truth, they want to hear lies, helps them sleep better. Then again Obama did promise change, he may actually deliever on that. At least Bush held his promise of military expansion and war.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Wow this Ron Paul guy is a nut.

Throwing out 'what ifs' scenarios and conspiracy theories fit for gullible idiots doesn't prove crap. He went off that tirade without presenting A SHRED of evidence.

Yadda yadda yadda

When Ron Paul has a heart attack the world will become a better place.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticalSpectacle

Nice Avatar!

Nice Post!

Quite Telling, Being as You're on a Conspiracy Site and All.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

junk...junk... just another politician

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

i second that h3x, very telling. SkepticalSpec did you receive any training for this or are you natural this good at it?

[edit on 2/14/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Why this man is not our pres really baffles me. I know all of what happened during the election cycle, how they laughed at him in debates, barely any media coverage, etc.

I will never understand it. I'm nothing special, no Mensa certificates here. I do, however, understand the Constitution - with no thanks to the wonderful school system in Las Vegas - and what RP speaks is pure logic. End the fed, bring the boys and girls back home and quit trying to build a American empire. We would save a few bucks that way I'd bet and maybe those soldiers could come home and, oh, say, protect our border from millions of illegal aliens who are here taking jobs from us American citizens. Not to mention all the money they send back to Mexico which isn't spent here, that's for sure. I don't blame them for wanting to get out of a country that is pretty messed up - maybe even more so than the U.S. what with all the drug lords wreaking havoc, but I'm just rambling now- I've gotten a little off topic.

Edward Bernays would be damned proud in these days.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

Mexicans Looks Homeward as U.S. Job Opportunities Fade, WSJ Says
www.bloomberg.com...

According to That Story, it is Getting Slightly Better.

I Agree on Ending the American Empire Scheme, Lots Cheeper, Less Resentment.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy
I have little respect for a man such as Ron Paul because he seems to talk a lot but don't do much.

He has a chance to be the president because he has record breaking endorsement but he doesn't step up and Obama beats him hands down on campaign discipline.

He's turtling in republican party which is in essence a divisive move, instead of trying to embrace america and ran as an independent. Running as an independent doesn't mean he would be betraying his value but he's adamant to run as a republican. It creates an impression that either it's his way or the highway.

He'll always be a food critique and not a chef because he never step up. To be a critic is easy, to be a leader is hard. Instead of just sitting pretty inside republican party as a victim he should show leadership. He has no excuse.

He has that whining, I'm a victim, they (america or the republican) don't give me a chance mentality that I just don't like. The US need a good singer, not just someone who knows a good song.

[edit on Fri, 13 Feb 09 by Jazzyguy]

I don't see you making any speeches in front of Congress. I never saw your name on a ballot. More importantly, I have never seen anyone in my lifetime with the GUTS to stand up to virtualy everyone in Congress, including his own party.

What is this talk about Obama beating him hands down in campaign disipline? He was shunned buy the RINOS before Obama was even the dem favorit for nomination... I will tell you why he stays a republican... because that is exactly what he is! He is just about the only republican left.

I can't believe you have the cojones to get on this forum and bash him for armchair quaterbacking, when that is precisely what you are doing now. At least Ron Paul is out there trying to do something... you are posting on a conspiracy website...

I have to ask though, if you don't respect him, what politician do you respect?

He is about the best we have. Don't fault him simply for being too right to be effective in our screwed up government.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by ManWithGrace89]

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join