It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube vid: RON PAUL: WHAT IF... The American People Learn Truth!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mpriebe81

Could not agree more. He continues to describe our circumstance and no one seems to listen that could make a difference. "No good" is now a reality that will not change and I at times (I fear) the consequences.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by farwater

You left out .....amen!!!..brother!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I have 2 questions

what did he mean by what if Christianity teaches peace? Does he mean what if it actually did or was he trying to say it already does and people don't see that.

and also, does Obama really have no intention of leaving Iraq? or is he just saying what if he did

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
It's too bad the media is completely controlled, and he would never win.

Our time is running slim, so since it is clear, we all have to become Ron Paul. - Don't count on a leader. - Be your own leader!

I like Ron Paul very much, and I had posted this video on my site before I even saw this thread, but I want to get this in your head; They want you dead... Population control, while they keep the free energy technology out of the market.

So, to stop digressing;

Q: What would happen if the people knew the truth?
A: This tyranny and criminal government could not be possible.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MoothyKnight

It's just a "what if" speech that will draw criticism. It really doesn't matter much. Those that support Ron Paul just clap after anything he speaks of calling him a patriot or good ole American. He's just another politician like the rest but an honest one at best which means fewer votes and little contribution.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I am amazed that anyone would have anything bad to say about Ron Paul. I hate(can i say that?)everyone and everything, but even i have huge amounts of respect for this man. After seeing him in the first rep. debate, i decided to research him because he seemed too good to be true. The more i looked, the more i liked him, which was odd to say the least. The other thing was that the more i looked, the more i learned. I can say that i learned more of our nations history(both the good and the bad)in the last two years than i learned in school. I actually was inspired to vote, and go to my local and county caucuses(where any R.P. supporter was marginalized, and rules were broken to keep us from becoming delegates-but that is another story).

I'm glad that we still have the man in congress, showing the other crooks that they may be getting away with their shenanigans, but not everyone is fooled.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
We are already living the what if.

We entered the information age in the late 90's, when governments lost control of how populations communicated with each other. Ironically it was a military centered inovation, the TCP-IP protocol, that allowed ad hoc peer to peer networks to form, and they are behind almost everything on the web, from the IRC servers to microsoft menssenger. This ease of communication with relative lack of censorship and very low cost was the end of the secrecy oligarchical system. Occultism has died, it's all out in the open. The only problem is their last resort strategy was to throw up a barrage of bs, to contract hundreds if not thousands of agent provacateurs and disinformation agents to try and clog up the communication and awareness process. To a degree they have succeeded, but the problem is, for the first time, their voice is outnumbered by the voices of the true.

In the previous system lies were anatomically stronger. You had your basic scumbag liar in a position of supposed intelectual authority and he went on tv, radio and written mediums, excluding of course the hard questions and controversial interviewers and blurted out his nonsense. Then, the oligarchs would feed us the nonsense, non stop for years if need be, untill it took hold in the collective memetics of the volksgeist, becoming what people thought of as truth. You can see a lie requires a vast amount of maintenance.

Now it dosen't work. They are a minority, most people tend to be true, because, let's face it, truth is easy. Truth does not require maintenance, it's a positive energy that helps movement, is creational. Lies are entropic and destroy systems (although they might favour hierarchical pyramids, there is always a net loss in complexity throughout the whole social system). As most people are true, now for every lie, things like the 911 comission report, we have thousands of people saying no. And, slowly and surely even the people of truth in positions of authority are given a medium to express their word. This is why so many scientists have spoken up against the global warming scam. This is why Isreal is under the spotlight over Gaza, the latest in a long line of atrocities. This is why the world is slowly changing.

I don't see how they can stop this. There is still decades of work to kill the internet and the awakening has already hit an exponential. Now, even the people who were supposed to be doing the repression are doing the awakening. Evil is being outnumbered, cornered, dragged into the light. What is left to do now is to whiten our knuckles, buckle down and enjoy the ride. It will be rough. Some people will probably die. But at the end nothing will ever be the same again, and things, should out of simple mathmatical probability, be better.

You heard it here first, don't expect to see it on the news. The (-r)evolution will not be televised.

And no, you will not have your one world crown. Sorry Gov'ner.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticalSpectacle

When Ron Paul has a heart attack the world will become a better place.

That is a very sick remark, but then again, I guess we have to consider the source.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

His response (offce person) said the people are in their offices watching everything on CC TV - and they don't have to sit in the rotunda, they are only all there, when votes happen. He said, they were ALL paying attention though -

I'm sure they are. Riiiight...and I believe in the tooth fairy, Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

Do you ever question why he stays as a republican? Even tough the republicans betray him. He can not save america as a republican, since... according to the conspiracy, the party would not let him. Then why he's so adamant to stay in the party? What is so magical about this republican party? Why is Ron Paul such a republican loyalist? It's just a party. It's not even an ideology anymore and his country needs his help. Why not run as an independent? All of these things I have said, aren't you remotely suspicious about this?

Yes, you asked those questions BEFORE, and several of us took the time to ANSWER them for you. However, it has become obvious that:

You don't want answers that prove you wrong
or
You can't read, and someone else is writing your tirades for you.
or
You can't comprehend the answers you were given
or
All of the above.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy
I have little respect for a man such as Ron Paul because he seems to talk a lot but don't do much.

He has that whining, I'm a victim, they (america or the republican) don't give me a chance mentality that I just don't like. The US need a good singer, not just someone who knows a good song.

[edit on Fri, 13 Feb 09 by Jazzyguy]

What level of education do you have? High school? Learn to speak before you speak against someone you do not know. You don't even know yourself.

Ron Paul wants to wake up everyone he can the best way that he knows how. give the man a break for not "stepping up to the plate", as you so say.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoothyKnight
I have 2 questions

what did he mean by what if Christianity teaches peace? Does he mean what if it actually did or was he trying to say it already does and people don't see that.

He does not mean "what IF it did, he is being sarcastic. World leaders use words to confuse words and teachings. While I am not a Christian, he is merely pointing out that governing bodies have perverted the truth to satisfy agendas.

and also, does Obama really have no intention of leaving Iraq? or is he just saying what if he did

Sadly, he means it just the same way as before.
Obama has already done the opposite of what he said he was going to do on a number of issues. Ron Paul had gone on record with Steven jones and explained in much more detail why he asking this particular "What If?"
He hammered the point when he mentioned there is never a foreign policy change from one president to the next.

Ron is trying every angle he can to try and wake people up.
Some people think he's being "Mr Obvious".. Well I'm glad you think so because it's also obvious that the"obvious" hasn't been noticed or is being ignored.

b

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I don't get whats so amazing about this video. Ron whent up there said stuff, time up, " NEXT ON LINE PLEASE!! "

No one there gave a damn, nor where they even listening.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Forget paul pierce this man is the truth, and like AI he is the answer. I mean honestly the moment all of us enlightened ones want is upon us right know, its standing here there regulating
! When our children wonder why this endless cycle of war, conflict, taxation, and no representation continues, all our generation can say is that only a few tried to wake us up, let us know.

Something needs to happen, i mean really happen... this man is the one trying to wake up the rest of country for gods sake and as usual this man gets absolutely NO AIR TIME! Outside the heavy hitters like larry, anderson cooper, rush limbah, bill o'hater, and hard ball and what not, why in the hell ain't i seeing this on TV! I mean he could easily be on DL Hughley's show or Bill Maher...what about the Colbert Report? This frustrates and pisses me of all at the same time and makes me immediately suspicious of the entire system. DTA, because everyone has their own agenda towards the same goal...

If it wasn't for ATS, hell i wouldn't have any idea of what this man is saying or said. When cnn.com decides to even look at the man, its usually a two or three minute video clip, of course with the rebuttal ling side looking good. I mean really, Comcast knows how easy it is for someone to hijack or interrupt a live video feed. Just toss in some Ron Paul instead.

Nah, what we need is for this man to be in the O'bama administration, even thou we all know it ain't gonna happen. But the people can push for him to be in no matter what congress says or does, the people hold power. I can see it now, a million man Ron Paul party. If just a few hundred thousand people showed in washington demanding Ron Paul be put into the O'bama admin..it would happen. That many people is hard to ignore, MSM would show it. But then the sheep at home would wonder why all of these people are doing this...so they google Ron Paul...its a domino effect.

Hell when you think about it, this man needs to build a power base and form a new sub-republican party or branch off and go dolo. The best part is that the man is republican!

[edit on 14-2-2009 by cenpuppie]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I agree with Ron Paul on this one. (and a few other things). I am well aware we have often interfered with countries, take ones in Central America for example strictly for economic reasons. And the people of those countries are all too aware of it. We seem to be less so. Security, yes, always. But don't insult our or the worlds intelligence.

By the way, this is Arbiture and I'm in the hospital for a few days and am using another computer. (No big deal by the way, but boring as hell. Even I can't watch the History channel and 24hr news 24-7)

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Awesome...absolutely awesome!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
great post..comparing him to ObamaWho is like apples and oranges..Ron P. is some one whos stands what America was founded on,and the other just hasnt been in office long enough to forget the lies he told during the campain to slip up..
with a speech like that of RP's,I'd be ramping up any personal security he has..That is if it isnt fed supplied..That would like opening the hen house to a wolf..

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

At Ron Paul's age a man with integrity has no fear. He is in the latter years of his life, and to me he seems like a man who has chosen to spend them doing what he thinks is right.

If the NWO took him down, instead of hurting him or proving a point, they would be making a martir and highlighting what they are really about. Which is why they will only make accidents happen, not overtly kill him like they did with Kennedy and Lincoln.

If I were his age, at peace with my own soul I would like to be able to do what he seems to be doing. It's sad that the spineless people within the republicans (and indeed even the democrats, it makes no diference as he is an old school patriot) don't have the courage to deviate from the party line to help him more.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Wow I Love America........sarcasm FTW. Its nice to see a Member of government stand up in voice and ACTUALLY speak for the people.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Goddamnit I wish Ron Paul was the president so we could all see what he would do.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join