It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid on US dollar

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
About the number 13-

Think about how many original American colonies there were...

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Hmmm go figure eh?

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 02:30 AM
link   
What is that little object in your picture? I remember a kid a long time ago when I was really young saying you can find a spider hidden somewhere in the bill.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ess Why Kay
What is that little object in your picture? I remember a kid a long time ago when I was really young saying you can find a spider hidden somewhere in the bill.

Its an owl. just like the one on weishaupts logo for the bavarian illuminati.
Isn't it funny how similar Washington and Weishaupt appear?

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Can you circle it on a full scan of the US dollar bill?

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
what does it say at the top?
annuit...

==our glorious undertaking

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
"-The eye appears to be a Right Eye, as the right eye is linked with the Sun (the left with the moon)"

Umm... I have a one dollar bill with me right here, and it looks like a left eye to me.

[Edited on 4/17/2004 by CarrierAnomaly]

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CarrierAnomaly
"-The eye appears to be a Right Eye, as the right eye is linked with the Sun (the left with the moon)"

Umm... I have a one dollar bill with me right here, and it looks like a left eye to me.

Actually, at least from the occult interpretation of the Symbol, it is neither the right nor left eye; it is the Third Eye, or Sahasrara Chakra. It is denoted "All Seeing" because it opens the Universal Consciousness.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

(Right click, go to properties, then copy and paste the url if you can't see the pic.)

Nobody bothered to check that^^^ out huh?

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ess Why Kay
Can you circle it on a full scan of the US dollar bill?

sure thing he is tiny though you will need a good magnifying glass or microscope to see him on a bill.... they are sneaky as hell.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
New order of the ages... That's what it says. I don't understand it. Why would they put something like that on the back of the dollar bill? If it was revealing something, then why print it???

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Time for a full explanation for all of you people:

The pyramid on the seal is an occult symbol representing a convergence upward, toward the ultimate source of Illumination ( hence reference to the Illuminati ). The eye in the triangle above the pyramid is called the trinacria ( this is a Masonic symbol, but actually Illuminati because of the illuminati influence in the masonic society ). As quoted from the book angels & demons by Dan Brown, it is a "call for enlightened change. The eye signifies the Illuminati's ability to infiltrate and watch all things. The shining triangle represents enlightenment...the triangle is also the greek delta, meaning change or transition". As for the latin words Novus Ordo Seclorum, it means New Secular Order ( secular meaning nonreligious ). "The phrase not only clearly states the Illuminati objective, but it also blantantly contradicts the phrase beside it. In God We Trust." Vice President Henry Wallace was a Mason and was believed to be a part of the Illuminati or at least have ties to them and he is who sold the idea of the seal to Franklin D. Roosevelt ( who was also a Mason ). But he sold the words Novus Ordo Seclorum to the President under the pretext that it meant New Deal.

Does this answer any questions for you folks?

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
New order of the ages... That's what it says. I don't understand it. Why would they put something like that on the back of the dollar bill? If it was revealing something, then why print it???

Novus Ordo Seclorum (literally "New Order For The Ages"), refers to the democratic experiment, which at the time was revolutionary. Our forefathers believed that democracy was the wave of the future, thus a "novus ordo seclorum".
The Great Seal of the United States, which includes the Latin mottoes, Pyramid, Eagle, All Seeing Eye, etc., was adopted by the Constitutional Congress in the 1780's, long before FDR was born.

Fiat Lvx.

[Edited on 19-4-2004 by Masonic Light]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by cclark4
Time for a full explanation for all of you people:

The pyramid on the seal is an occult symbol representing a convergence upward, toward the ultimate source of Illumination ( hence reference to the Illuminati ). The eye in the triangle above the pyramid is called the trinacria ( this is a Masonic symbol, but actually Illuminati because of the illuminati influence in the masonic society ). As quoted from the book angels & demons by Dan Brown, it is a "call for enlightened change. The eye signifies the Illuminati's ability to infiltrate and watch all things. The shining triangle represents enlightenment...the triangle is also the greek delta, meaning change or transition". As for the latin words Novus Ordo Seclorum, it means New Secular Order ( secular meaning nonreligious ). "The phrase not only clearly states the Illuminati objective, but it also blantantly contradicts the phrase beside it. In God We Trust." Vice President Henry Wallace was a Mason and was believed to be a part of the Illuminati or at least have ties to them and he is who sold the idea of the seal to Franklin D. Roosevelt ( who was also a Mason ). But he sold the words Novus Ordo Seclorum to the President under the pretext that it meant New Deal.

Does this answer any questions for you folks?

It did until I googled Trinacria and found this is the symbol that goes by that name and it appears to be scicillian in origin.. there were no masonic mentions anywhere that I found.

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by NephraTari]

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by NephraTari]

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   
11:11 too is a symbol on a dollar bill.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Oh, there is omega, too.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
From what I read there have been sixteen Presidents of the United States whom have openly ADMITTED they were 33rd degree masons.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   

(Right click, go to properties, then copy and paste the url if you can't see the pic.)

Nobody bothered to check that^^^ out huh?

So, some one played connect the dots with the seal. Artistically speaking, since I do graphic design, the word groups individually are spaced in a symmetrical way. However, the person that played connect the dots used some of their own creative license, the bottom words are not at the same X axis point, "n" and "m" are set in quite a bit, and the "o" is off center and do not match the top 3 points. This type of thing can be done with most symbols, even with most of todays companies. I of course don't know for sure, just as you don't, cause we weren't there when it was created. But in my experience, someone that wants the hidden message there, will be sure to get the star symmetrical

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by Darktalon]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
What about the orientation of the 13 stars above the eagles head? Looks to me to be configured in the shape of the Magen Star (Star of David). The history of this particular shape goes back to the early 19th century and the Rothschild family, who are the most prominant family of group of 13 families that control the Illuminati.

"The falsification of history has done more to impede human
development than any one thing known to mankind"

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 04:19 AM
link   
we are not a democracy, just a federal republic. my us history teacher explained this to my old class in detail, not the mention the supposed dream where the o.g. g.w. had a dream with an angel that called him the 'son of the republic.' do research into democracy. it'll never work.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join