It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid on US dollar

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jekyllisland
From what I read there have been sixteen Presidents of the United States whom have openly ADMITTED they were 33rd degree masons.

There have been 16 Presidents who were Masons, not 16 who were 33� members of the Scottish Rite. Of the 16 presidential Masons, two of them have been 33� Scottish Rite Masons: Harry S. Truman and Gerald R. Ford.

Fiat Lvx.

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by Masonic Light]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloud
we are not a democracy, just a federal republic. my us history teacher explained this to my old class in detail, not the mention the supposed dream where the o.g. g.w. had a dream with an angel that called him the 'son of the republic.' do research into democracy. it'll never work.

I would agree with your teacher in part, but not entirely. It is true that the US is a federal republic, but it is also a democratic one.
On first glance, �democracy� and �liberty� appear to opposites, and seem hostile to each other. Democracy can become a �mob rules� scenario, and absolute democracy is not good idea; our forefathers called it the �tyranny of the majority�.
On the other hand, absolute liberty is anarchy, with no regard for one�s responsibility to society and community.
Modern western republics generally derive their political science from one of two philosophers: John Locke and Jean-Jacques Rousseau. The US is based on the Locke model. Locke said democracy was important in electing leaders, but that individual liberty is more important than the common will. According to Locke, government must be limited in order to prevent it from encroaching upon our personal rights. When Jefferson wrote the Declaration of Independence, he directly quoted from Locke, including Locke�s famous line about each having the natural right to �life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness�.
Rousseau believed the opposite. He believed democracy and the common will held authority over the individual will, and that the individual must submit to the will of the majority. Thus, the ideas of Locke were behind the American Revolution, and the ideas of Rousseau were behind the French Revolution. Locke influenced US democracy; Rousseau influenced Soviet democracy.
A good example using current events is the controversy over homosexual marriages. According to Rousseau�s line of thought, gays should not be allowed to married because the majority oppose gay marriage. But according to Locke�s line, it doesn�t matter what the majority wants in this circumstance; if homosexuals have liberty, they can marry if they want to, without having to get the mob�s permission.
The fallacy here is that a lot of people want �liberty� for themselves, but �democracy� for those they disagree with. Using the gay marriage example, the religious right claims that it is wrong, and since most Americans oppose it, it should be banned. But when the majority oppose them in their constant attacks on the separation of church and state, they invoke �liberty�. I will be charitable and assume that such people are only ignorant and misled, instead of being wilfull hypocrites.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
You guy's gotta learn to do research and stop taking everything on face value, Rome wasn't built in a day. You guy's are like relay racers, somone hands you a button without you even looking at it and you take off running full speed ahead with it in hand.

The number 13 has symbolic meaning which goes back way before the illuminati, as do pyramids, and the eye of Heru, look deeper.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   

HORUS- **also known as the GOETIC DEMON "PURSON"- He is very fair. He resembles Amon Ra, only he has softer features. He is attended by several other Demons. He is highly respected among the Demons and very high ranking. Very youthful looking. Horus can light up the entire room with his energy when he appears. (experience from High Priestess Maxine)

PYRAMIDS- The following is what Satan, himself had to say about it: I laid down as I had a mild summer cold and was not feeling very well. I thought of Azazel and before I knew it, my soul left my body and I was sitting beside him in a sort of rest area out of doors. The sky was what we would see as cloudy/light gray and there were marble blocks (alien- something we wouldn't see here) and a marble bench I sat on beside him. In the distance was a slate colored pyramid. Before I knew it, Father Satan sat down on the other side of me, with me in the middle. He spoke to me for a while and here is an excerpt of the conversation. The words inbetween the brackets [ ] are my own words; I couldn't remember his exact wording for certain parts of the conversation. Father Satan: "Do you know why the pyramid has so much power?" "Because it is pointed to the sky." -by High Priestess Maxine

i pulled this off the joy of satan website, which i posted in the website-discussion forum. go check it out if you want. it also goes as far as to say that egyptian civilization was from satan himself . it's up to you to decide whether or not it's true.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Why all the fuss over it? Take the damn thing to the store and buy a freakin' soda...

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloud

HORUS- **also known as the GOETIC DEMON "PURSON"- He is very fair. He resembles Amon Ra, only he has softer features. He is attended by several other Demons. He is highly respected among the Demons and very high ranking. Very youthful looking. Horus can light up the entire room with his energy when he appears. (experience from High Priestess Maxine)

PYRAMIDS- The following is what Satan, himself had to say about it: I laid down as I had a mild summer cold and was not feeling very well. I thought of Azazel and before I knew it, my soul left my body and I was sitting beside him in a sort of rest area out of doors. The sky was what we would see as cloudy/light gray and there were marble blocks (alien- something we wouldn't see here) and a marble bench I sat on beside him. In the distance was a slate colored pyramid. Before I knew it, Father Satan sat down on the other side of me, with me in the middle. He spoke to me for a while and here is an excerpt of the conversation. The words inbetween the brackets [ ] are my own words; I couldn't remember his exact wording for certain parts of the conversation. Father Satan: "Do you know why the pyramid has so much power?" "Because it is pointed to the sky." -by High Priestess Maxine

i pulled this off the joy of satan website, which i posted in the website-discussion forum. go check it out if you want. it also goes as far as to say that egyptian civilization was from satan himself . it's up to you to decide whether or not it's true.

This is all bull#, neither Heru (Horus) nor the pyramids nor anything in Kemetic theology was satanic. Normally I would educate you in regards to the truth, but this isn't even worth my time, its so far from true its almost funny, however I find it personally insulting, ill assume that wasnt your intent.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
insulting? that was not my intention, but i care not for what you had to say that there are lies in my post. it was just something i decided to pull up. like i stated, it's up to you and you alone to decide whether or not it's true...honestly, i don't know what to say about it. i won't say it's true nor claim falsehood. go to the bts faith spirituality & theology forum and read my post and click the link...it got moved.

or else here:

for the initiated

hope that helps any. cheers

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The information you posted in a worthless heap of lies, there is no point in perpetuating falsehood regardless to if you agree with it or not. I mean what do you expect to find on a satanic site, if you want to post information you many or may not agree with why not use an objective source not a satanic one.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 02:37 AM
link   
people do it all the time. i'm people. what difference does it make? everyone still chooses whatever truth will size up to the box they think in. if it really is not true, then why even bother to be up in arms about? do you feel any better? i frankly don't give a damn. i just thought it was interesting to read up on that. everyone seems to get their knickers in a twist. for me, while the past is important in correlation to the future, i'm just concerned with how now will affect me, not whether egypt came from man, aliens, or satan. read that site, if for anything just for humor, for i never said it to be fact, cuz if ain't true, you can laugh all the way to the grave. the cloud is dead.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
The seal which all of you are talking about was quite different. The info is a matter of public record and well known fact that the original seal was a Phoenix instead of an eagle. The pyramid was on the opposite side and the Phoenix on the other. This info can be found at th U.S. printing office of 1996 and the Dept of State Bureau of Public affairs. The Phoenix is also known as QuetzalCoatl and Maru -Moru etc. Phoenix is rooed in the word Phoenicians or Cannanites. The stars were 6 pointed intead of 5 pointed. The current seal represents the federl governmnet of which George Washington is the 1st president. But he is not the first President of the United States Government in Congress Assembled as under the confederation who was Samuel Huntington(uspresidency.com...). Then we also had the continental presidents. George was actual the 11th president of this nation. 11 being a special for those who study numerology. The present Federal government is a corporation (28 U.S.C 3002 (15). U.S.C meaning United States Codes. Also the original pyramid was a step pyramid not an elongated one like used today. This was consistent with the style of pyramid built here in this hemisphere by the Olmecs, Aztecs, Toltecs, Mayans, Monocans, Anasazi, Moors, etc. There is so much but I'll let you build on that. Alot I really am not allowed to go into but I love to teach and learn. I'll keep my pledge though!

[edit on 6/23/2004 by MOOR45]

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Thanks for that info right there^^^

I've been meaning to look into this thing about the U.S. being a corporation too...

Peace

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
Thanks for that info right there^^^

I've been meaning to look into this thing about the U.S. being a corporation too...

Peace

Oh yeah. It carries out the business of the government. That is why the government can sue and be sued. But there is two sides (mirror-image) to everything. The other side of the government is the republic which has not run the country since 1789 but exists not known to the general public.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 01:56 AM
link   

On the other hand, absolute liberty is anarchy, with no regard for one’s responsibility to society and community.

Just a minor correction, MasonictLight... this would be the definition of narcissism -or even nihilism-, but anarchism has nothing to do here.

Literally, it means an ideology that`s against any kind of State or governance. Anarchists are working for the community, and as much as possible against a political system that`s detached from this community, as it serves a negative, alienating role. You can find a very good definition of anarchism on www.anarchy.org, and they`ve got plenty of infos on the ideological roots of anarchism and the activities of its main organized movements around the world.

The mainstream ideology (which is strongly elitist, no matter if it`s liberal or conservative) as it is found in the mass media and education system is promoting a very negative, primitive, and yet erroneous conception of what anarchism really is, while anarchism is fundamentally about working for the growth and empowerment of autonomous local and global communities, away from the alienating pressure of both capitalism and governmental elitism. Anarchism is the intimate link between freedom and democracy.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
the founding fathers are freemasons so they went to show that in many things like building and dollar

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
How about this............................. (just to get back on track).

The really short version off the top of my all seeing eye.

The four corners on the base of the pyramid represent the four ancient and esoteric elements. Air, fire, earth, and water. Each is assigned a cardinal direction (north, south, east, and west) but I haven't bothered to remember them (sry). All form the foundation, and combine to form the fifth element.

Can anyone say exactly what the fifth element is?........................(and no it is not love as depicted in the "the fifth element" but just as cool
)
edit on 23-12-2011 by Khaaaaaan!! because: no?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khaaaaaan!!
Can anyone say exactly what the fifth element is?........................(and no it is not love as depicted in the "the fifth element" but just as cool
)

Well, if we are talking about alchemy, thent he 5th element is usually "ether" if I remember right.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
Well, if we are talking about alchemy, thent he 5th element is usually "ether" if I remember right.

Yes, ether in alchemy, but we also know that all the mysteries kinda blur together at some points. so besides ether we can include spirit, or consciousness or.........................

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
i don't think its a pyramid, its a hallway/pathway with a light at the end.

oddly enough i stumbled across this image when i was looking for a hall with a light at the end. this could be what it means too.

edit on 26-12-2011 by abcddcba because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join