It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How GOD controls the Universe

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
All the revelations were revealed from above, up there somewhere. Which simply means from within the Universe but outside of Earth through a messenger, amazingly the messenger is created from light. The fact that the messengers are created from light proves the point that the source is from within the Universe since light can’t travel outside it.

We all know light can be used to transfer codes. In fact it is a communication method we use in Wide Area Networks (WAN) where light is sent through Fibre Optic cables in high speeds to transfer messages from one Local Area Network to another.

Could it be that the being, which we refer to as GOD, has the potential knowledge to send messages without a Fibre Optic? Yes it is, simply because we haven’t mastered the modus operandi does not in any way diminish its possibilities. This rigorously proves that we are not alone and the fact that an advance being does exist whom possibly did create us. This also shows our knowledge timeline and also poses the question: Can we learn more than our creator? We wouldn’t understand and therefore believed the possibility of messengers created from light, but now since we have almost reached that point where we could potentially create messengers of our own through light that our understanding of the message itself has increased. Perhaps that is the reason why obtaining knowledge is compulsory in one of the scriptures.

In my opinion all of the scriptures whether they are lost and only available as myths or whether they are accessible but have been corrupted through time, all of them I believe came from the same source. Let’s not fail to remember that the Islamic scripture is allegedly a forgery of the Christian and the Christian is supposedly a forgery of Jewish and the Jewish apparently of the Babylonian than goes back all the way to the Samarians. Maybe they are not forgeries or maybe they are all from the same source.

The latest available scripture remarkably even states how fast these messengers travel and guess what? It is the speed of light, the difference = 0.01%. You can see the calculations here: SPEED OF LIGHT

I’m not at all stating that one scripture should be prioritised over the other since I only focused on Quran the Islamic scripture. The reason for doing so is the fact that I’m much more familiar with Quran and also its language. I don’t know much about Hebrew but have researched about the encoded messages within the Hebrew Bible, which is another phenomenon to take in to consideration when exploring the idea of “We Are Not Alone”.

One could argue that hey but angels can do more than just transfer messages that can be explained also if one thinks about it. For example “Sound signal activate DC motor”, imagine if the universe is designed similar to this DC motor which activates through signals (but more so controlled through signals), the angels could be the signals therefore the universe is controlled by this being whether you called it GOD or an Alien controls the universe through angels (light signals). Is it impossible? No not at all.

Unlocking the secrets of the Universe should be one of our priorities, that is all that is meant by this thread.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
References:
Angels execute God's order:

[Quran 79.5] Execute orders (Mudaberat Amran in Arabic)

[Quran 32.5] Rules the cosmic affair (Yudaber Al-Amr in Arabic) from the heavens to the Earth. Then this affair travels to Him a distance in one day, at a measure of one thousand years of what you count.

"Mudaberat" in Arabic means execute and "Amr" means order. These exact two words are also used in describing the rate at which God's orders are executed:

What if this 'being in control' wants something done in a far-far distance of our Universe?

Physicists know how a wormhole works but have never actually used one. Do you remember how a frictionless roller coaster works? That is, you start high and slow then you go down and fast but when you come back up again to the previous height you return to your previous slow speed? Well, the wormhole is the most efficient roller coaster you can imagine. Energy is not required to move through the wormhole, that is, you can simply switch off your rockets. Gravity accelerates you and pulls you through and then expels you the other side. You will feel like being swept by waves at the beach; nothing more.

God gave this method of transportation to his angels throughout the universe. The Quran calls them ‘Maarej’ and describes how angels use them for long distance travel. Today Moslems know that these ‘Maarej’ is what scientists call wormholes:

[Quran 70.1-4] Someone asked about the penalty that will befall 2 the unbelievers; (A penalty) that has none to ward off; 3 (a penalty) from Allah (who owns) wormholes [Maarej in Arabic] 4 The angels and the Spirit ascend to Him in a day, the measure of which is fifty thousand years.

Now Just like the communication systems we have created where we have mixture of different methods, for example:
# Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable
# Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) Cable
# Coaxial Cable
# Fiber Optic Cable
# Wireless LANs

In Earth level Fibre Optic is for long distance because at the moment it is the fastest, in Universal level we can assume it is Worm Holes for long distance.

If any other Questions don't hesitate to ask.

[edit on 112828p://28b2 by Ownification]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ownification

[Quran 32.5] Rules the cosmic affair (Yudaber Al-Amr in Arabic) from the heavens to the Earth. Then this affair travels to Him a distance in one day, at a measure of one thousand years of what you count.

"But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day." 2 Peter 3:8

Yes, there are truths that run a thread between all the Holy Books.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I do not see how God controls everything but gives freewill at the same time.. If I were God I would be really good at not doing anything at all. A supreme being should not be so unsure of it's original intent, no need to control something divine.

[edit on 12-2-2009 by etombo]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by etombo
I do not see how God controls everything but gives freewill at the same time.. If I were God I would be really good at not doing anything at all. A supreme being should not be so unsure of it's original intent, no need to control something divine.

You should be quoted in the future, in fact thats the most agreable view of God and the universe ever..
you rock

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

A Question does rise, do we really have freewill and what defines freewill.

Freewill means we decide, we make the decisions, yet we don't know who we are and who really is making the decisions.

One could say that the human body is like a computer, a computer has automatic functions and other functions which are controled by humans. For example I'm the one typing this right now. But it is the computer which is gonna send it to everyone to read, yet I decide when to send it not the computer, that is my decision.

See just like humans behind the computer, there is something behind humans which makes those other decisions which are not automatic. Free will is something much more deeper and it would take another whole thread to discuss.

Your paradox is that:

how God controls everything but gives freewill at the same time

GOD is in controle of this Universe hence through angels who execute it's commands... Just like a computer where there is a human behind it making certain decisions, humans could have another being behind it making certain decisions. We need to find out more about this being before riding ourselves completely of this paradox.

Maybe God created these being but can't controle them, possible? Yes.

2:30 (Asad) AND LO! [21] Thy Sustainer said unto the angels: "Behold, I am about to establish upon earth one who shall inherit it." [22] They said: "Wilt Thou place on it such as will spread corruption thereon and shed blood -whereas it is we who extol Thy limitless glory, and praise Thee, and hallow Thy name?" [God] answered: "Verily, I know that which you do not know."

No need to go anyfurther than that, we need to find out more about the being who inherited the earth. Was it us? No science says we evolved to what we are now, we were already on earth something came on us.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Not to take it completely off topic. I remember recently reading an article about our universe being projected like a hologram. I guess the solution may be in that idea. We are not here, but a projection of something else if that even makes sense... It's late..

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Not to take it completely off topic. I remember recently reading an article about our universe being projected like a hologram. I guess the solution may be in that idea. We are not here, but a projection of something else if that even makes sense... It's late..

I just started reading about this phenomenon, amazing.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I almost hesitate to ask, but...

evidence?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamuraiDrifter

evidence?

Oh no you've said the E word -shame on you

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

evidence?

Evidence for what? This is not a proven fact but merely a hypothesis taking in to consideration historic books.

It can be tested can't it? Light used to transfer messages, can't it be tested?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Yea.. I have that.. The evidence of something that has been searched for since the beginning of time.. ?? If I had the evidence of anything that we have been typing about I wouldn't say it here first.. no offense.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ownification
Evidence for what? This is not a proven fact but merely a hypothesis taking in to consideration historic books.

So long as you admit that your ramblings are 100% fictional in nature, say what you will.

Also, what's up with the "light used to transfer messages" part? Is English not your first language?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ownification

So long as you admit that your ramblings are 100% fictional in nature, say what you will.

Also, what's up with the "light used to transfer messages" part? Is English not your first language?

Atheist assuming

Rambling? LOL

Hypothesis is not 'Rambling', I thought Atheists were suppose to be more scientific than that.

Let's get back to the topic. Something that can be tested is regarded as a hypothesis, it is not 100% fictional you get it? For example, 'this apple is falling down, does that mean a force is pulling it down'? It can be tested, Mathmatically calculated, that is not what we call '100% fictional' or 'ramblings' as you call it. It shows your lack of understanding and knowledge.

"light used to transfer messages", what's wrong with it. As long as the message goes across. Get it? That is the whole point of language.

[edit on 092828p://28b2 by Ownification]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I would hardly call any claim you've made a hypothesis. There's no evidence of any supernatural being, much less one sending messages through whatever means you claim it is doing so.

None of this is testable or falsifiable in any way, and therefore does not constitute a hypothesis.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I would hardly call any claim you've made a hypothesis. There's no evidence of any supernatural being, much less one sending messages through whatever means you claim it is doing so.

None of this is testable or falsifiable in any way, and therefore does not constitute a hypothesis.

Are you kidding me, how can it not be testable?

You can test it by looking for patterns in lights reflecting the Earth. Don't you think that is possible?

It can also be proven through black holes, examining black holes and investigation what exactly happens to light when it enters it.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Okay, the whole light-information-transfer bit aside, where is the evidence supporting the existence of GOD?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Okay, the whole light-information-transfer bit aside, where is the evidence supporting the existence of GOD?

The GOD is the bigger theory, once again learn your science. Theories are collections of Hypothesis. Get it or do you need more??

[edit on 012828p://28b2 by Ownification]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I believe in God because of the lack of opportunity elsewhere vs. the abundance of life here. It is foolish to ignore.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ownification

Very nicely put, it is after all a hypothesis. Thanks for sharing you thoughts, interesting to read.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join