It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DVD Video Burning Software HELP!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Ok, so for the last day or so I've been having a war with the internet!

I've downloaded countless programs so that I can burn my video files to a dvd. I really don't want to install Nero in any form because it's so clunky and has loads of features I don't know how to use. What I need is a simple converting program that won't take ages to convert and burn a DVD that my player will actually read. I've achieved this feat before but I have lost the program that I liked. If anybody can give me a hand in this please speak up!

Thank you
Gala :bnghd:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
You need DVD Shrink, and DVD Decrypter.

I can't give you links per T&C but you can find them. It's what I use to back up all of my legally owned dvd's.

Both are free.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Will these two programs let me take my home vids in avi format and burn them to a DVD that can the be played back on my home dvd player? Cause that is what I've been searching for, I know it can't be that hard to do. It's making me very frustrated.

Gala

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
nero is great. maybe you should get a newer version.

ive used it for years and its actually a very simple, straight forward program.

in the time it took you to post this thread you could have already burnt + watched your home movies.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Nero isn't something i want to place on my computer. It's a large lumbering program with all sorts of applications that i will never use. I would prefer to have a simple converter program that will allow me to burn my home videos on to a dvd. Plus Nero cost money and I want freeware.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Nevermind I found something that helped! Thanks for everyones imput!

Gala

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
You should use a program called avi2dvd, its great

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
You need DVD Shrink, and DVD Decrypter.

I can't give you links per T&C but you can find them. It's what I use to back up all of my legally owned dvd's.

Both are free.

best programs ever.
used em hundreds of times.

for your avi try freeavi...i think that is what it is called. i don't burn those types of files though.
just dvd to dvd

new topics

top topics

join