It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You think USA is in bad shape Europe banks need 16.3trillion POUNDS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
to write off their debt from the toxic assets.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

National leaders and EU officials share fears that a second bank bail-out in Europe will raise government borrowing at a time when investors - particularly those who lend money to European governments - have growing doubts over the ability of countries such as Spain, Greece, Portugal, Ireland, Italy and Britain to pay it back.

I wonder who they are reffering to that loans European governments money? I mean I geuss for the US its China & Japan, is it these countries for Europe as well or are they referring to central banks?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I need 18 gazillion Pounds!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Was redirected here!!

but anyways... Mervin king said the uk inflation could infact hit zero.. and that all in all the UK is in debt "or missing" 4 TRILL on its own!!

So i can see how it can get to 16 with somewhat ease!!

someone needs to hit the reset button on this meltdown..

who do we all ow the money to?? OURSELFS so what is the dumb ass point in the first place./. the only reason goverments have money is becouse we work our asses off for big corps who then pay us a wage then we pay some of that wage in tax...

IT OUR MONEY!!!! not theres and its our TIME not theres..

if everyone stoped working.. tell me how much this lot would have to play with.. its about controlling the human mind let alone your physical body

Remember people we use to be hunter gathers/.. "independent"..

Tribal wars and more tribal wars will not solve this problem

It is time for a NEW WORLD ORDER run by THE PEOPLE who make this word infact turn not the retards at the top.... who think money is something of any value other than to brainwash you into thinking it infact IS

i would love to see one of the multi zillionares RUN A FARM chickens cows pigs ect

see how far they get.. total scamm of global preportions..

I forgot who said this but im gunna paraphrase him...

Corporit take over of the world... and that is what we are seeing..

totaly take over of every aspect of your entire life and its happening right infront of your eyes

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
50 quintillion billion pounds.

Hey just make it up.

Type 50 billion quintillion pounds into my bank.

Why not.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
makes more flippin sens than what is going on at the
Momento

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The not so funny thing is that all those "toxic papers" here orginated from greedy & morally corrupt Wall Street Institutions who without remorse repackeged them and sold them as new financial instruments to the rest of the world! - GREAT WORK!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

All money is, is make believe.

And we buy it hook, line and stinker.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
If the Europeans banks are now coming forward to tell how much money they need, you can rest assure that American banks are even worst.

Plus all this banks are linked together, just because in the US they are called US banking institutions that is far from the truth the big banks are mostly owned by foreigners.

So actually bailing out the "banks" be European or the "US" it means bailing out the foreign groups that had lost their wealth in bad deals.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
How about ending world hunger?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolate Cancer

its a fair point.. but also, just as fair a point is that europe is made of many individual countries with their own banking systems, america is just one country !

europe is a continent which is connected through trade , usa is a country. so this comparrision is flawed.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
reply to post by Desolate Cancer

its a fair point.. but also, just as fair a point is that europe is made of many individual countries with their own banking systems, america is just one country !

europe is a continent which is connected through trade , usa is a country. so this comparrision is flawed.

Yes I realize what the difference between Europe and USA is, but Europe has basically become one Euro group of countries, not to unlike our states.

THe GDP of the two is very close to one another. The point is that if the Europeans need aprox $35 trillion dollars that the US will most likely be close to that number as well.

marg6043
Plus all this banks are linked together, just because in the US they are called US banking institutions that is far from the truth the big banks are mostly owned by foreigners. So actually bailing out the "banks" be European or the "US" it means bailing out the foreign groups that had lost their wealth in bad deals.

WHo are these foreigners? THese groups who you say are the actual ones who lost to money?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
to a certain extent it has, but mainly on the european continent.. (and ireland)

uk are not part of the euro ... but we are also in the poop in our own system

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Major investors of American banks,

Citigroup,
China, Kuwaiti, Singapor,dubai and Saudi billionaire Alwaleed bin Talal.

Link to Eurpean banks through global management.

finance.yahoo.com...

BofA

Links to global markets,

en.wikipedia.org...

JPMorgan Chase,

lInks to global markets throught Major sponsorships in 6 countries around the world.

en.wikipedia.org...

Over 45 US banks received TARP but mostly the top 5 are dip to their necks in Global markets.

finance.yahoo.com...

top topics

join