It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Reed Alien analysys

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

when they resort to personal insults thats when you know they have nothing to substantiate their claims against Reeds encounter.
good job saviour. youre helping this case prove itself by your behaviour.
keep up the good work.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by visionandtruth

Noticed you ignored my question.

Would you care to answer it? When and where was Reed shown to be telling the truth?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Oh saviour you must have completely missed the other topic. You see when vision cant answer one of his own statements he will completely ignore the question. He will then go on rants and post up more rubbish promoting this junk.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by visionandtruth

when they resort to personal insults thats when you know they have nothing to substantiate their claims against Reeds encounter.
good job saviour. youre helping this case prove itself by your behaviour.
keep up the good work.

Really? are you sure about that? Keep reading.

anyone can type the word hoax. even a chimp.

One dummy mentioned a cash train.

you were weakminded enough to be persuaded away from this extraordinary event

thats utterly and amazingly ridiculous for idiots and gullible imbeciles to come in droves trying to convince others of that.

Yep, when people fall back on insults , it means they have nothing to really argue with.

However, the most obvious way to tell that someone is lieing is the fact that they will simply ignore important questions and berate other members for simply asking. After that, if they still keep asking, the liar will put them on "ignore" and usually announce it to everyone as a way of saying " I don't have to answer that because I didn't even see it."

Hey Tiloke.........Im sorry but I have to place you on ignore

I will use the ignore feature and ignore you

I will hit the ignore button and you will be removed from this thread from my vantage point.

Take care.

By the way folks just so you know. when i type the words 'take care' this means ive ignored you as a poster and your post wont show up to me. have a great trip.

You have added Zemouk to your Ignore List. Refresh the current page to remove their posts from the thread.

Or as has been proven with known hoaxsters like Horn and the guy who said airplanes over the water were UFO's, they will typically start asking questions that can not be answered. With Horn and the other guy the questions they were countering with were "HOW".

Oddly enough, VisionandTruth is now at that exact same point in his arguments. All he can do now is scream "HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW" in bold capital letters and then ignores anyone who dares question his awesomeness.

All above quotes were originally posted by VisionandTruth.

P.s. What are the odds that the "believers" of this case all have either "Vision" or "Truth" in their name?

[edit on 12-2-2009 by Tiloke]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Sorry guy. I actually answered your question. As I just read what you just wrote I went back and searched for what I wrote to you. Funny. I cant find it. Oh well. Ill answer you again when I feel like it. Stay tuned.
And the response above your last response is NOT what i wrote. I wrote a very thick paragraph dealing with everything concerning the case that proves this case. I guess somehow, mysteriously it was removed. Who knows. I dont. But I know I answered you right after I replied to clint eastwood. So hey, stay tuned. Maybe Ill write all that again. But not now.
Stay tuned.

[edit on 12-2-2009 by visionandtruth]

[edit on 12-2-2009 by visionandtruth]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

. As I just read what you just wrote I went back and searched for what I wrote to you. Funny. I cant find it.

Holy crap, now he is accusing other members of making up things he said.

For the record, the post quoted can be found HERE

In it I think he made the only truthful statement since he joined.

It wasn't never revealed it was a hoax.

I have to agree with JRitzzmann. This has been so thoroughly debunked over and over again that there really is no reason to discuss it. Especially when the only argument the believers can come up with is "He\She is a paid CIA dissinfo agent".

Lets just all stop feeding the Reed advertisers.

[edit on 12-2-2009 by Tiloke]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke
I have to agree with JRitzzmann. This has been so thoroughly debunked over and over again that there really is no reason to discuss it. Especially when the only argument the believers can come up with is "He\She is a paid CIA dissinfo agent".

I agree with Mr. Ritzman to an extent; it hasn't been done to death quite yet. I want to so thoroughly destroy Reed's supporters they are embarrassed to show their faces in these forums.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

reply to post by free_spirit

Clint Eastwood states: " Robert Raith went missing sometime ago and is been searched by police by request of his family. "

--------------------

Clint I stopped reading your post after reading your wrongful statement here. Raith is not missing. Byebye.

Well if he is no more missing that means he returned home, good for his family. You
know that I was contacted some years ago by a lady from Seattle who knows very
well Raith's family and she asked me if I knew something about Raith's whereabouts
because he dissapeared and the family was concerned. This is a fact and I still have
the request on email. If you really know Robert Raith and his family then you should
know about this incident, it's a fact and happened. If Raith is back good for him.

By the way I also know Jonathan Reed or Rutter, how about you? do you know him
in person? Did you know he is living in Mexico? Do you know the name of his
mexican fiancee? Do you know the name of the foundation they have in Mexico?
Do you have a photo of Harold Chacon or do you know his real name? So far you
have not mentioned any name to support your own claim the Reed's case is proved
to be real, proved by whom? Provide facts, names, dates, locations or accept you
are just another Jonathan Reed's fan in wich case is not of my concern.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Clint give it up guy.

Reeds for real and you can go thank that other guy for giving us that Peru Link confirming Reed amongst Russian Cosmonauts.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
hmmmm I just thought of somthing.
This case never fully dies.
It usually springs back to life after being burried deep in the ATS topic basement. And then one supporter will defend it to the death.

With the Reed story being so "out there" and "incredible", maybe THE WHOLE STORY AND EVIDENCE IS A DISINFO CAMPAIGN to divert research away from potential real cases?
NOW who are the REAL disinfo agents?

Who knows? It may be worth pondering.

But Im still leaning towards the theory that most of the time, ressurecting the Reed topic is specificly done to create sales for Reed`s products by his sales reps/team.

But still, I await real proof to validate Reed`s story.

on a side note, I think that the mods should merge the two threads since it`s heading in the same direction.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by johnjohn808]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Clint give it up guy.
Reeds for real...

We are still waiting on your evidence supporting him.

Still waiting.

Provide it or admit you have nothing, Rutter.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
No one will ever know if its for real or not, not until you personally have a first hand experience of the case.

If the goverment or other higher powers wanted to debunk anything or blanket the truth they could easily manipulate whatever he has tried to make available, introduce things that would make him look like a nut job who shouldn't be taken seriously by changing facts, evidence and posing as who ever they choose. Especially easy on the internet medium.

I personally, just enjoy it for it could be and it far cheaper than renting a dvd.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by answers
If the goverment or other higher powers wanted to debunk anything or blanket the truth they could easily manipulate whatever he has tried to make available...

That is a cop-out used by the worst sort of believers for far too long, so they can either rationalize their own lack of evidence, or so they do not have to back anything up.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

SComplex. Youve called me a name that does not apply to me. -Strike One.

For you to ask your question when tons of evidence has been presented to the world, and their exist videos all over youtube showing Reed present his evidence its clear to me that you will continue saying what evidence in the face of all the evidence thats been presented and the more that continues popping up on youtube. - Strike Two.

Henceforth, since you will continue simply saying what evidence as if your words somehow makes ALL OF THE EVIDENCE THATS BEEN PRESENTED ON YOUTUBE SUFFICIENT FOR OTHERS yet invisible to you, youve struck out with me. -Strike three.

Your ignored.

Have a good one.

If anyone else wants to play dumb with me I wont even tell you Im ignoring you. Youll simply waste time typing to me and one day it may dawn on you too that youre on ignore. For those who want to discuss the case, from paste to present concerning everything revolving around the case fro disinfo, to multiple witnesses, pose them to me logically and with sound mind, not conveniently blind stupidity. I no longer waste my time in those areas.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by visionandtruth]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Why didn't he film the removal of the aliens skin sample or picking up the dimension bracelet? and all the other evidence he goes on about but never really proves.
Good excuse to say the Feds knicked it,I bet he's gutted he shot himself in the shoulder for nothing.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

If anyone else wants to play dumb with me I wont even tell you Im ignoring you. Youll simply waste time typing to me and one day it may dawn on you too that youre on ignore. For those who want to discuss the case, from paste to present concerning everything revolving around the case fro disinfo, to multiple witnesses, pose them to me logically and with sound mind, not conveniently blind stupidity. I no longer waste my time in those areas.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by visionandtruth]

By publicly stating that you`re ignoring people, you are accepting defeat whether you like it or not in many people`s eyes.
Remember, you`re not communicating privately on U2U, all members can see your posts.
It also shows that you either cannot answer the questions, or you dont have the wit and patience to carry on a civil debate and prove your points at the same time.

Let me say it again:
Just like the kid who cant compete with the other kids in the football game, takes his ball and goes home.

You may have blocked some posters causing you to not read their questions in their posts, but..... everyone else can read them and can see you clearly dodging questions.

Once again, the evidence provided by you and others, including the youtube videos just have`nt been accepted as proof. It has`nt won over the majority.

I`ve seen people post videos of them shooting themselves in the head with a gun back when youtube was more relaxed with their rules.
Of course the videos were fake, but honestly, they were more convincing than Reed`s videos.
See what I mean? Anything can be faked on youtube. Thats why youtube videos just dont hold any water.

Now as I asked a couple of pages back, please convince me.

Provide the names of the top scientists that agree with Jonathan Reed.
I want to attempt to contact them to verify it.
Endorsement by RECOGNIZED top scientists, will definately sway me and alot of other people more towards believing Reed`s story.

Thank you

[edit on 13-2-2009 by johnjohn808]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Jeff Ritzmann:

Know what's awesome? Everyone ignored you. They'd rather have this fight over and over again than actually...I dunno... research? Think? Care?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by visionandtruth

You haven't provided any evidence that Reed is legit whatsoever. The only thing you brought to the game was a childish attitude. How can one hold any conversation with you at all? What do we talk about with you? That posting on YouTube equates to unquestionable evidence?

Also, I'd like to point out that if you're going to keep ignoring people, you're in for a shock - if it hasn't already dawned on you. The facts are that only 10 ignores can be managed at any one time. To ignore a new person (once you have met the quota of 10) means you must first remove someone from your existing list. What a painful exercise hey!

Knowing you have a predictable habit of ignoring anyone who provides an argument you cannot compete with, I'd say that you're quota was met a long time ago and that your simply bluffing in most instances.

I doubt the people you have legitimately ignored would loose sleep as they see the action for what it is... like most that come into this thread and see you carrying on like a child. It's quite humorous and at the same time extremely tragic... but hey... thanks for the comic relief mate.

Every circus needs it clowns!

IRM

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremy_Vaeni
Jeff Ritzmann:

Know what's awesome? Everyone ignored you. They'd rather have this fight over and over again than actually...I dunno... research? Think? Care?

Actually, Jeff was spot on in suggesting we shouldn't feed the troll... and you're way out of line!

The truth is though that many of us can't resist the simplistic sport of shooting fish in a barrel. There also appears to be a morbid fascination with watching train wrecks and car crashes. The Jonathan (Rutter) Reed bunk is one such train wreck.

If people choose to live in the denial of the fact that the entire Rutter case has been completely & successfully debunked over and over ad nauseum, then they are voluntarily placing themselves as fish within the proverbial barrel.

You have to laugh at the futility of willingfully defending the undefendable. I guess it's everyone's right to waste their youth on something ehh.

IRM

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

For those who want to discuss the case, from paste to present concerning everything revolving around the case fro disinfo, to multiple witnesses, pose them to me logically and with sound mind, not conveniently blind stupidity. I no longer waste my time in those areas.

You are not an expert on this case, far from it.....your posting manners and etiquette are atrocious and you've contributed little to back up your steadfast claims in support of a case that is such blatant fraud in the eyes of so many.

Dr (not) Reed does enough to keep the gullible fools interested but not enough to prove once and for all that he isn't the purveyor of a hoax. There's no doubt that he's a clever man, but he's also a sad and lonely one who struck gold with a beanbag and a camera. He's obviously surrounded himself with like-minded people.....we are not like-minded here......

Please put me on "ignore" as discussing this case further with you is pointless and nothing I say will register beyond that stick-on moustache you must wear.

cheers....nerb

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join