It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Reed Alien analysys

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Comical Analysis of Dr (I'm not really a doctor) Jonathan (Rutter) Reed.

Given the obvious 'joke' quality of this thread. I thought I'd lighten things up a bit. Any resemblance between real and fictional characters is completely coincidental... or is it? Hmmmm

Dr (I'm not really a doctor) Jonathan (Rutter) Reed.

Mr Garrisons and his "IT" Machine.

South Park fans should get a kick out of that albeit a twisted one. None the less, I think the first image really sums up the character of Reed. Somewhat childish, goofy and strangely repulsive no? How can anyone honestly take the man seriously?... I mean HONESTLY!

IRM

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

InfaRedMan states:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You haven't provided any evidence that Reed is legit whatsoever. The only thing you brought to the game was a childish attitude. How can one hold any conversation with you at all? What do we talk about with you? That posting on YouTube equates to unquestionable evidence?

Also, I'd like to point out that if you're going to keep ignoring people, you're in for a shock - if it hasn't already dawned on you. The facts are that only 10 ignores can be managed at any one time. To ignore a new person (once you have met the quota of 10) means you must first remove someone from your existing list. What a painful exercise hey!

Knowing you have a predictable habit of ignoring anyone who provides an argument you cannot compete with, I'd say that you're quota was met a long time ago and that your simply bluffing in most instances.

I doubt the people you have legitimately ignored would loose sleep as they see the action for what it is... like most that come into this thread and see you carrying on like a child. It's quite humorous and at the same time extremely tragic... but hey... thanks for the comic relief mate.

Every circus needs it clowns!

IRM
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VisionandTruth:

Previously I stated when they resort to personal insults thats when I know Im basically 'winning'. Not verbatim. But you get the gist of what I previously stated. For those who dont know how skeptics, debunkers, and disinfos operate, what they will usually do when they can refute evidence is try and create an over emotional hostile atmosphere revolving around whomever theyve targeted. In this case it will be me. They will continue attacking me on a personal level trying to initiate a response from me that will violate terms of service and then have me removed. These are the trademark tactics utilized on the internet. This is nothing new to me.

Concerning IRMs remarks of me ignoring people. I ignore those who have shown themselves to be rather conveniently blind to what they have already seen and have decided simply not to acknowledge the evidence presented. This trait of becoming conveniently blind to whats been presented is the trait of someone who will not be reasoned with. Therefore to attempt to converse with someone who cant be reasoned with is, shall we say, stupid. I choose not to be 'stupid' trying to talk to someone who can not and will not be reasoned with. And I removed then from my field of vision. Now if I have to take someone off of ignore so be it. If you wanted this to be some form of stress on my every waking moment hate to tell you guy but Im actually not concerned with compulsive message board tirates, other than laughing at them occasionally every now and again.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by visionandtruth
reply to post by InfaRedMan

InfaRedMan states:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You haven't provided any evidence that Reed is legit whatsoever. The only thing you brought to the game was a childish attitude. How can one hold any conversation with you at all? What do we talk about with you? That posting on YouTube equates to unquestionable evidence?

Also, I'd like to point out that if you're going to keep ignoring people, you're in for a shock - if it hasn't already dawned on you. The facts are that only 10 ignores can be managed at any one time. To ignore a new person (once you have met the quota of 10) means you must first remove someone from your existing list. What a painful exercise hey!

Knowing you have a predictable habit of ignoring anyone who provides an argument you cannot compete with, I'd say that you're quota was met a long time ago and that your simply bluffing in most instances.

I doubt the people you have legitimately ignored would loose sleep as they see the action for what it is... like most that come into this thread and see you carrying on like a child. It's quite humorous and at the same time extremely tragic... but hey... thanks for the comic relief mate.

Every circus needs it clowns!

IRM
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VisionandTruth:

Previously I stated when they resort to personal insults thats when I know Im basically 'winning'. Not verbatim. But you get the gist of what I previously stated. For those who dont know how skeptics, debunkers, and disinfos operate, what they will usually do when they can refute evidence is try and create an over emotional hostile atmosphere revolving around whomever theyve targeted. In this case it will be me. They will continue attacking me on a personal level trying to initiate a response from me that will violate terms of service and then have me removed. These are the trademark tactics utilized on the internet. This is nothing new to me.

Concerning IRMs remarks of me ignoring people. I ignore those who have shown themselves to be rather conveniently blind to what they have already seen and have decided simply not to acknowledge the evidence presented. This trait of becoming conveniently blind to whats been presented is the trait of someone who will not be reasoned with. Therefore to attempt to converse with someone who cant be reasoned with is, shall we say, stupid. I choose not to be 'stupid' trying to talk to someone who can not and will not be reasoned with. And I removed then from my field of vision. Now if I have to take someone off of ignore so be it. If you wanted this to be some form of stress on my every waking moment hate to tell you guy but Im actually not concerned with compulsive message board tirates, other than laughing at them occasionally every now and again.

Vision, it`s hard to know who`s saying what in your latest posts because you`re not using quotes.

But i do understand what you said in the latter part of your post about laughing at certain posters "from time to time". But that statement in itself is actually a personal attack in itself.

Are you ever going to answer my questions?

Thank you

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Truth Project
Exactly i even bought in to the deception for a minute then realized the same people would call me a liar if i told them i was abducted by alien beings. The harder they try to debunk the more inclined i am to believe it to be true . The creature if real and im beginning to lean towards the the possibility of it being real and to clear up the confusion is not the same as your infamous grey. From what i experienced not the same at all. Given the microbiologist saying it is like earth reptiles yet different makes sense i mean this could be a species of reptilian makes sense. Looks of reptilian decent.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Scammers and frauds who fabricate bogus UFO stories (ie: Reed/Rutter) make a living off of their lies - as long as there are uniformed/unintelligent people out there who "want to believe" and are keen to toss away their money. (Note that arguing with scam supporters will only allow them to claim that "the jury's still out", even if the facts have clearly pointed to fraud.) I think it's likely that commentors who fiercely support bogus UFO stories have a stake in the subject. I expect that Rutter and/or his buddies are in fact the ones posting comments on YouTube and other sites such as this one. The UFO phenomenon is like any other, there's always someone out there waiting to take the money from the next sucker. Unfortunately, it degrades the class average (ie: true cases).

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
There is an interview of Dr. Reed that has never been released to the public on thexchronicles videos on youtube.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
so where is the video that he claimed travel in other dimension using alien bracelet? until now there is no proof! i think theXCronicle user on youtube is one of the die hard fan of Rutter...and when i post comments there in youtube you'll notice "comments waiting approval" message and only comments that has positve side accepted, no negative

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by adspie

You're probably not getting many responses to your Reed posts because everybody is sick & tired of that BS artist.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Ok , you should all see this video before telling it is a hoax.

What amazes me the most is the noises that comes out of the creatures mouth when he moves the head (if it could be done mechanicaly it would be insanely hard), it crearly haves a throat what ever it is ode snot look like a puppet , also the texture of the skin is very reptilian like, you can see it in the photos, and the eyes , we can see the "cat eye" effects on some of the photos indicating the presence of a real eye that absorbs light;;;;;

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join