It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Reed Alien analysys

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
So on coast to coast am Dr Reed was on and had several people examine the tissue samples from the dead alien. Says the tissue is like reptilian but not anything documented on earth. Also goes on to say contained very high traces of Copper and the genome was similar to dolphins and sea turtles. He also goes on to say they are about to go public with this.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I think this will end up the same way as the freezer Bigfoot hoax.

I firmly believe Reed is a fraud and hoaxer, and any 'evidence' he comes out with will not making it to public light. His excuse(s) will be the following:

- Proven a hoax and his 'career' will be ended
- Somehow misplaced or stolen
- Taken by MIBs
- Taken by Aliens
- Reed will simply disappear into obscurity

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Truth Project
So on coast to coast am Dr Reed was on and had several people examine the tissue samples from the dead alien. Says the tissue is like reptilian but not anything documented on earth. Also goes on to say contained very high traces of Copper and the genome was similar to dolphins and sea turtles. He also goes on to say they are about to go public with this.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Incredible. Thanks Truth Project!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
So where's the alien body at now?

On his couch? lol

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
It is already being discussed in the following very active thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is a LOT of info on this case posted in that thread and it would be easier for everyone to discuss it over there.

Also, there is no "DR. Reed". His real name is John Rutter who is a flim flam artist that lied to his fiancee and family for years about being a child psychiatrist while lieing to the rest of the world about attacking an alien that killed his dog (his family said he never had a dog and is allergic to them).

Read all about the massive fraud that is named Reed at the following link;

www.ufowatchdog.com...

Originally posted by visionandtruth

Incredible. Thanks Truth Project!!!

Yeah right Rutter, act like you you never heard of it.

Just so everyone is up to date, VisionandTruth is nothing but an advertisement for the case. He posts youtube videos that are nothing but ads to buy Rutters books and spams it on many many forums.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by Tiloke]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
A Hoax?

You know i was thinking this was a hoax too until i kept reviewing the footage and decided to give him the benefit of the doubt, give him a chance.

As for hoax that has never been proven , i believe his reputation is under attack by special operatives wanting to hide the truth. Anyone can make a web site and make up things about him and people will assume just like the alien footage it to be fact. It was never etched in stone just hearsay. I dont trust the people that claim this is a hoax anymore than rutter... but testimony and such footage says more than these so called debunkers. If the government has gone to such trouble to hide this stuff from the public wouldn't you think they would make it look like a hoax? That is the possibility as well as the possibility of this alien incident. The people covering up UFO's are known for this and this has happened to several people like Rutter who came forward only to be threatened and have their lives ruined.

Im aware of the other thread however this brings new information to light that would not get its needed attention.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by The Truth Project]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
A Hoax?

You know i was thinking this was a hoax too until i kept reviewing the footage and decided to give him the benefit of the doubt, give him a chance.

As for hoax that has never been proven , i believe his reputation is under attack by special operatives wanting to hide the truth. Anyone can make a web site and make up things about him and people will assume just like the alien footage it to be fact. It was never etched in stone just hearsay. I dont trust the people that claim this is a hoax anymore than rutter... but testimony and such footage says more than these so called debunkers. If the government has gone to such trouble to hide this stuff from the public wouldn't you think they would make it look like a hoax? That is the possibility as well as the possibility of this alien incident. The people covering up UFO's are known for this and this has happened to several people like Rutter who came forward only to be threatened and have their lives ruined.

Im aware of the other thread however this brings new information to light that would not get its needed attention.

-----------------------

your avatar looks very familiar. from a movie.
as for jonathan reed, this case needs much more investigating then a bunch of flim flam skeptics repeating non supportive advertisements for websites that are government affiliated as debunking outfits out to claim any story with hard evidence is bogus because they know how to type the word hoax. anyone can type the word hoax. even a chimp.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by visionandtruth]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Exactly i even bought in to the deception for a minute then realized the same people would call me a liar if i told them i was abducted by alien beings. The harder they try to debunk the more inclined i am to believe it to be true . The creature if real and im beginning to lean towards the the possibility of it being real and to clear up the confusion is not the same as your infamous grey. From what i experienced not the same at all. Given the microbiologist saying it is like earth reptiles yet different makes sense i mean this could be a species of reptilian makes sense. Looks of reptilian decent.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Isn't this the doctor with the purple alien he claimed attacked his dog?

If so...this isn't a hoax, its a massive head-ache waiting to happen...This guys been lying for almost 12 years about his encounters with aliens...I'll believe his theories and stories when I see the facts but until then- He's been proven as a liar.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfAces
Isn't this the doctor with the purple alien he claimed attacked his dog?

If so...this isn't a hoax, its a massive head-ache waiting to happen...This guys been lying for almost 12 years about his encounters with aliens...I'll believe his theories and stories when I see the facts but until then- He's been proven as a liar.

Purple?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Just in case you have been away for the past 8 years those Youtube links you posted
are not from a new radio show but the old one by Art Bell I think in 1999. Same old
story and nothing new here not an update, zero. It would have been very easy if
you just bother to check Coast to Coast with George Noory to find out this.

So you were confused then I will give you some updated information. Jonathan Reed
or should I say John Rutter or whatever is living in Mexico with his mexican fiancee,
they have been together for several years working on some kind of foundation and
also giving lectures in several countries. Reed's fiancee claims she met “Freddie” the
alien sometime ago in their home when they received a friendly visit and the three
talked for sometime in the livingroom. (?)

She claims “Feddie” visits them regularely and is a friend of hers. (?) Of course if
anybody wants to belive these stories what can I say.

About the other characters, Robert Raith went missing sometime ago and is been
searched by police by request of his family. Dan Airia also dissapeared but from
the scenarios and went back to his old work with computers. About Harold Chacon
the alleged scientist from Puerto Rico he also disappeared from the scenarios once
Reed moved to Mexico. So it seems Reed's gang was finally dismantled.

About the alleged analysis of tissue samples from “Freedie the Alien” there weren't
any analysis nor tissue samples taken, nothing published or presented as evidence
to date, only the words of Harold Chacon, simply words wich are not evidence. The
only samples that were taken once were of the ground from the incident location
a couple of years after Reed went public. But the results were never published,
shown or presented anywhere. There were some claims that a kind of radiation
was found in the ground samples and also some mutating bushes BUT the alleged
samples and bushes as well as the alleged scientific analysis were NEVER shown
to the public.

Regarding the “Mysterious Bracelet” and the promised demonstration by Reed also
failed in deception. The Bracelet is gone as Reed claimed “Freddie” wanted it back
and made the request in one of his “friendly visits” so it was given back. (?)
At this time the Jonathan Reed's case is an old story of deception, failed promises,
confirmed lies etc. but the update now with his fiancee results frankly laughable.

In my opinion it's interesting how despite the facts presented to disprove the story
and the deception by Jonathan Reed himself, people find this case fascinating and
follow old events like in the first days. That's human nature.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
LOL thanks for the update. Seems freddie is an indian giver.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
From just a few seconds into the first video...

Lets back up a little bit. Could you tell us a little about yourself? Where you studied, even though I read that, and what you qualifications are to be doing this?

Yes, uh... I am a scientist. I study science... from, uh.. a university. I graduated.. and I'm currently in a program for um... uh... a doctoral degree... in sciences... in the field of science...

BWAHAHAHAHYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH *snip*
/facepalm

Gee, with such flawless cover stories, I wonder how it was ever revealed that this was a hoax.

[edit: snipped string of text skewing the page]

[edit on 12-2-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It wasnt never revealed it was a hoax.
Its been revealed he is telling the truth.
Not too sure the point of your comment.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

...bunch of flim flam skeptics repeating non supportive advertisements for websites that are government affiliated as debunking outfits out to claim any story with hard evidence is bogus because they know how to type the word hoax...

i believe his reputation is under attack by special operatives wanting to hide the truth.

Let's put the brakes on right there.

Do either of you have any proof, whatsoever, that those who have investigated Rutter and his claims are somehow government agents? Do you have any evidence countering the findings of those who have exposed Rutter for what he is?

Most of the UFO community rejects Rutter and his claims; only the most desperate and gullible still cling to them, 10 years on.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Its been revealed he is telling the truth.

When and where was it revealed he was telling the truth?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
they said that it would be reveal to the public the study ... lets see

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
You guys are wasting time on this crap. The case has been VERY thoroughly explained and uncovered.

To rehash this old nonsense is counter-productive and an utter waste of time. This field will always have it's capitalists out to scam the public who are desperate for a good story and an answer...and will pay for both.

Don't give it legitimacy by engaging these people, past stating the known facts. It's real simple. Anything further is just distraction, and there's enough of that around as it is.

Is it any surprise the OP can't even spell Analysis"??? C'mon.

Cases like this one fall apart easily...the real "other presence" can take the hammering and do just peachy. That's what you look for. Not this tripe.

[edit on 12-2-2009 by jritzmann]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiloke

Hey Tiloke. Im not Reed. Because youve just lied on me Im sorry but I have to place you on ignore with the 4 other individuals who lie, and try to distort the reality of this case. Im only talking with people who can ask or talk about the reality of the evidence that has not been debunked and the multiple witnesses to the evidence concerning this case. The debate ended long ago. byebye.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Clint Eastwood states: " Robert Raith went missing sometime ago and is been searched by police by request of his family. "

--------------------

Clint I stopped reading your post after reading your wrongful statement here. Raith is not missing. Byebye.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join