It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biggest Lie OF All

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I have been doing allot of research lately as I’m sure allot of you have. I have come across one constant in all fields of research. That constant is that everything we have been taught about anything in our lives is a lie. Our history, our religions, our wars, our schools, our health care, our government, everything is a lie. That gives the normal person who comes to the same conclusions the feeling that there is nothing we can do and that we are powerless in the face of all of these lies and all of these big problems.

This is when I came to an epiphany, much like when George Co stanza decided to do the opposite in all aspects of his life and his life got better. If everything is a lie, then the one thing that all of these lies have led us all to believe our own powerlessness against the system, and the systems control over us, is the biggest lie of all. We have and are being fooled into believing with all of our hearts that the system is to big to stop and we don’t have any power. The informed and free thinking among us knowing that all the info fed to us is untrue, must then make the leap to realize that it is all a lie. We have the power, they are afraid of us. We don’t have to start a war or do anything else except just realize that we have the power and stand up and say NO. You are not the power in the world, we are. Don’t believe the lie. They are weak, we are strong, all we have to do is realize this and make a stand all of us everywhere and they are defeated.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmenStop
...That constant is that everything we have been taught about anything in our lives is a lie...

Does that include everything you just said in your post ?

If not, I bow to ya, cuz you just claimed to know the ultimate truth

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
It's stuff like this that annoys me no end. You make some romantic statement about how we can believe in ourselves and we can beat the system and provide no shred of evidence, no single reference points and not one single point at all.

It's carp like this that make us all look bad.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
While he might overstate it, the basic premisse of this thread is true.

Yes, *most* of what we are told by the establishment is lies and manipulations (ie, twisted logic). Yes, we are all free, so how we chose to live our lives matters, especially since we are primates and are very prone to imitate successfull patterns, which means that the truth tends to shine through if just a few of us live by it. Yes, "they" are very scared of this, because if the web of lies falls so do they, as it's the only thing between them and mediocrity.

So yeah, don't give into fear. Live your life as you see fit, and always take what you're told, especially if under the weight of "authority" with more than a pinch of salt. Authority is a tiny minority of the population that depends on the rest endorsing them. That is the real reason they want us to vote. It's not the choice, it's the implicit submission to the system that the act of voting has implicit. One of the simplest things to hurt the NWO is to simply stop voting. If they have less than 50% of the population voting politicians are always walking on eggshells, as anything they do carries the potential of immediate revolt. And we all know the system works better when "they" are scared of "us", and not the other way round like happens now.

Despite the sort of innocent tones, this is one of the most important threads on ATS imho.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I thought the biggest lie was "I'm from the government, I'm here to help you." Learn something new everyday.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
THE CAKE IS A LIE!!

(couldn't help it)

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Great Post!
We all here on these boards and others are independent researchers in various stages of awakening to the lies that govern our lives. You have touched on the ultimate truth and therefore will get ridiculed for sure. Hoagland has said the lie is different on every level and sadly many only believe the lie that resonates with them and still are narrow minded and can't see the big picture.
The answer as you state it is simple and correct but being so simple many won't be able to grasp it (yet). As soon as a majority of the people wake up and see the lies our collective conscience will melt away the con-science
that we have been fed.
It won't take a revolution only the massive power on intnention once we all awaken!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
You need a reference?

How about Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi?
I know, he did not prove lies and such.. But he stood up, as a working example, against TPTB.
Apparently It's as simple as stomping your foot down, saying "NO!" and then going on to live a free life. (within reason)

I challenge you to challenge the powers that actually don't be at all! (TPTADBAA)

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
So what is the biggest lie of all, everything? Can you be more specific please?

My life is full of truths.

1. I have to work to earn a living for my family. Shelter, food, clothing, heat are not free

2. The government does not exist to provide these basic needs for me

3. I have to pay taxes

4. The earth revolves around the sun

5. I will die someday

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
You've got it all wrong.

The biggest lie of all is 'of course I love you'.

Extra points if you can add 'darling' at the end and sound like you mean it.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I may point out that in my book I offer a way to bring the truth out into the open...

The link to a (free!) PDF of my book is available in the first post of the discussion thread I link in my sig below.

Thanks to all who read what I offer, and expecially to those who post comments!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
is there really a financial crisis? or are we just being told there is?

suppose everyone just went about their business as usual and ignored what they're telling us?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
So what is the biggest lie of all, everything? Can you be more specific please?

My life is full of truths.

1. I have to work to earn a living for my family. Shelter, food, clothing, heat are not free

2. The government does not exist to provide these basic needs for me

3. I have to pay taxes

4. The earth revolves around the sun

5. I will die someday

The biggest "lie" of all is denying the power you have to make your life what YOU want it to be.

There are certain things we must do in order to shelter, feed and clothe ourselves...but it is the INTENT with which we do it.

BTW, taxes are voluntary...

Like the earth revolves around the sun...so your life should revolve around you...again...INTENT placed in proper perspective allows for this.

YOU will not die someday...your BODY will...but YOU will not. We are all a part of the Universal Energy that makes up everything...thus, we are immortal.

It's all about perspective.

~Holly

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
is there really a financial crisis? or are we just being told there is?

suppose everyone just went about their business as usual and ignored what they're telling us?

I posted a thread on this the other day. Its interesting to read what everyone thinks... www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
Hi, inquisitive persons.

The Original Poster?? is a nicely optimist person. (S)He's right !
Good thinking attracts on us good things, generaly. . .
( Is what OP means ?? )

[ As we know, we must never say "never", and never say "always". . .]

To learn about how **powerful** we are, see my signature,
and see [ My Favorites sites ] in my profile page. . . B-)

You will discover the **power of intention**. . .
istpp.org...

You will discover the **power of mind** on computers. . .
noosphere.princeton.edu...
www.glcoherence.org...

See what our minds did on computers 2001/09/11 & USA election day.

Blue skies.

link   

Originally posted by NoHopeForSome
It's stuff like this that annoys me no end. You make some romantic statement about how we can believe in ourselves and we can beat the system and provide no shred of evidence, no single reference points and not one single point at all.

shoot, 1989 was a life time ago in many respects, i guess it falls nicely between history and current affairs.

people decided they had enough all over eastern europe in 1989, obviously it's a simplification to say the wall came down because people demanded it but it wouldn't be a lie.

wiki

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Holly N.R.A.

Holly, I like your take on life. Taxes voluntary? Try not paying them and see what happens.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The problem with answering your questions on what are the lies is that then we are going to get into individual arguments about those situations. When i truly believe if you do the real research and go at it with a real open mind, you will find what you have been taught is a lie.

OK I didn't want to fight about religion, and war, the illegal fed the, 16th amendment and the illegal taxing of our work. The meaning of the word "income". Fluoride, Vitamin B-17 and cancer, World history, state history, the bible, Jesus and Cesarean the son of Julius Cesar and Cleopatra VII. Energy and our souls, Vibrations Sound and the power of the human voice.

I could keep going and I did in a post that was half lost. But I don’t want to fight because that is what they want and I wanted to have exact quotes and references for you. They want us to try and figure out something that is simple. if you are trying then you are not. As Yoda said Do or Do not there is no try. Sorry about that quote but it’s true. We just need to be free and the world will change around us. The world and future do not make us; we make the world and the future.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by AmenStop]

new topics

top topics

join