It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to explain fractuals vivid in my vision

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
My brain was pulsating like a heart beat, and started speeding up. it was really quite vivid the images i could see. i thought i would add that in as i didnt before, but definately like looking at a fractal universe made up of colours shapes and with in the colours and shapes were numbers. just by looking at a blank paper, with a few pictures i drew. very odd. great replies. I also like the 'minds eye' idea, cause it wasnt really like i was looking through my own eyes anymore.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by TheCauseOfDeath]

[edit on 17-2-2009 by TheCauseOfDeath]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

Thanks for the pics, that's very close to what I see, if the prism of colours were added. Like I said has jagged edges.

Never thought of ocular migraines. I don't get headaches or any pain when it happens, so hadn't made that connection. I do however get migraines on separate occasions.

Found this on ocular migraines, this seems to explain my symptoms.

Most often in the past it has referred to retinal migraine, a rare type of migraine that has severe visual disturbances or blindness in one eye during an attack.

source

This site has other eye migraine types, so worth having a look at to others suffering from this.

like this here:

Visual distortions due to migraine have been said to have inspired Lewis Carroll in his book Through the Looking Glass.

aura

[edit on 20-2-2009 by violet]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join