It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Arizona UFO, CNN video.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Hey all, here's a cool one for your consideration. The lights appear to be part of some kind of form/structure. They do not drift as would flares and appear to move in unison. The video is short but clearly shows what this man filmed. So here we go what do have here?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Clearly a weather balloon.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Weather balloons do not emit light. en.wikipedia.org... and I don't think they would have multiple points of it as well

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
That's a very good video.
Glad to see more are ready with a video or still camera to get these.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
i've seen these red orbs in the past in san diego. Same red orbs recently in NJ and the same red orbs we see in the UK and everywhere else. Not flares, not helos and defenitely NOT CHINESE LATERNS!!. This is a worldwide phenom and it is happening practically on a daily basis.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Is it just me or is the frequency of these type of sightings increasing? I keep my eyes to the sky hopping to see these things/thing.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
She is so stupid how she asks him if he thinks it's a UFO.

It's unidentified so OBVIOUSLY it IS a UFO! lol.

I hate how people use the words UFO and "alien spacecraft" as one in the same.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
She is so stupid how she asks him if he thinks it's a UFO.

It's unidentified so OBVIOUSLY it IS a UFO! lol.

I hate how people use the words UFO and "alien spacecraft" as one in the same.

I agree, the reporters are all still in "convey skeptic stance" mode and they often joke and poke on the subject.When their controllers let them they will lend more and more to the cause but for now it's par for the course.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
There's some better footage of it without the CNN lady here. www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
This is where a dual-camera setup would work really well. Have a normal video strapped to a night-vision camera, and record both at the same time. I think some South American guy has been doing this kind of thing.

That way, we could see if there was a structure of some kind in between the lights.

I am so skeptical of dots of lights in the sky; especially when they just "drift along". A few chinese lanterns joined by balsa-wood would maintain a formation nicely. And there seems to be an endless quantity of people who kindly oblige with stunts to inflate their egos, and really annoy everyone else.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelInterceptor
There's some better footage of it without the CNN lady here. www.youtube.com...

WOW That was something, it kinda reminds me of this one from Mexico shot in daylight

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The video was taken on April 21, 2008 so the idea that this kind of sighting is increasing is not exactly accurate.

The lights are very similar to sky lanterns, demonstrating random motion. Historical weather data for that night in Phoenix shows that the wind was light and variable, ideal for launching lanterns.

The reporter says "they stayed in one position as far as the same area", also indicative of the effects of light winds on sky lanterns.

"One by one they started to blink...the forth and final one stayed up there for about four or five minutes on its own." Exactly as sky lanterns behave as they burn out their paraffin fuel.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Alien #1: Understand the procedure now? Just stop a few of their machines, and radios, and telephones, and lawnmowers, throw them into darkness for a few hours and then, sit back and watch the pattern.
Alien #2: And this pattern is always the same?
Alien #1: With few variations. They pick the most dangerous enemy they can find. And it's themselves. All we need do is sit back and watch.
Alien #2: Then I take it that this place- This "Maple Street" is not unique?
Alien #1: By no means. The world is full of Maple Streets. And we'll go from one to the other and let them destroy themselves. One to the other...One to the other...One to the other...

"The Monsters are Due on Maple Street"

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu

You clearly have nothing to add, so I have to ask,
Why are you here?! I suggest backing up your claims
and try and be a respectable member. If the topics on
here are funny to you and you wish to make light of them,
you had better be prepared to defend yourself.

Some may ask why I am being harsh and here is the reason why.

A lot of new members lately joining so they can add absolutely nothing.

Sorry folks, just tired of that crap.

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link. Stick to the issue at hand and refrain from off-topic remarks.

[edit on 2/11/2009 by maria_stardust]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
He spammed the exact same thing on my post too, I think he's trying to cause trouble..

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

You clearly have nothing to add, so I have to ask,
Why are you here?! I suggest backing up your claims
and try and be a respectable member. If the topics on
here are funny to you and you wish to make light of them,
you had better be prepared to defend yourself.

Some may ask why I am being harsh and here is the reason why.

A lot of new members lately joining so they can add absolutely nothing.

Sorry folks, just tired of that crap.

Looks like a weather balloon to me. They come in more than 1 shape and size. In fact, the vast majority of OFOs are weather balloons or weather instruments.
You should put me on the ignore list, as you obviously have no tolerance of beliefs that differ from yours.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   

how can you make such blind statements? could you please post any video that correlate with what you said?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

I live in AZ.... I grew up in CA, and there are tons of UFOs there, in AZ since I've lived here I've seen exactly Zer0 ufos.... none, well about 2, 3 years ago I saw a stealth jet with 3 lights on each edge and 1 bigger light in the middle... it was either a regular stealth jet with fancy pants lights turned on, which may or may not be classified, has anyone a photo of a stealth bomber at night with it's lights turned on? didn't think so, cuz if you had you'd probably find it on a ufo website... it looked like a stealth bomber to me, not a massive football field yada yada... but I didn't see this one in person so can't comment on it, but I just have to say... people in AZ get fooled by chinese lanterns, stealth bombers and anything that illuminates in the night sky.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Sorry solarstorm I didn't see your post

<<   2 >>

join