It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real endgame of the Illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
They told you about it back in 1979. Watch the ending of this movie. You'll see.

Discuss.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Indeed, but do not concentrate on what you are visually shown.

> Listen to what words are being spoken by the priest and the dialogue between the people holding the casket. I would recommend that you take pen to paper and write down the dialogue. You will be surprised. Perhaps some ats members might even recognize some parts. (wink) <

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I am at a computer with no sound capabilities. It would be great is someone was to "yake pen to paper" and then post here the dialog.

That way, those of us who have no ability to hear the conversations would be clued in. [smile]

Thanks to any who take on such a project.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I as well have no sound for some reason on my comp, if someone had the script or could take down the dialogue, 5 minutes of work, so we could hear it.

Thank ya

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by unknown known
I as well have no sound for some reason on my comp, if someone had the script or could take down the dialogue, 5 minutes of work, so we could hear it.

Thank ya

Hear it? maybe read it but yeah. I am at work and no speakers so....

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown known

I'll give it a shot.

I'm only doing the conversation of the guys carrying the coffin.

"Yes I agree, except he's so boring.

What about Max?

Well he could never take an election.

Correct. The people of this country need to be awakened.

What about Lawson? He's charasmatic, exciting.

Oh, he a bit too exciting I'm afraid. If they start bring up things about..

Gentlemen, time is running out, we must make a decision.

What about Chauncey Gardener?

But what do we know of the man. Absolutely nothing. We don't have an inkling of his past.

Correct. That could be an asset, a man's past cripples him. His background turns into a swamp and invites scrutiny.

Up until this time he hasn't said anything that could be held against him.

And the mail and telephone response from his appearence on that bird show was the highest they've ever had, and it was 95% pro.

Well I'm certainly open to the idea. It would be absolute luncy to support the president at the time.*

That is exactly why I agree with Ben's final wishes.

I do believe gentlemen, that if we want to hold on to the presidency, our one and only chance is Chauncey Gardener."

*I'm still not 100% certain about "president at the time".

Edit to add the few bits I missed.

[edit on 10/2/09 by AngelInterceptor]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
very interesting indeed, and great job on writing the important conversation down AngelInterceptor, a star for you.

I never seen this movie but I will sure try to get it now.

there are indeed certain groups who control the POTUS and the most powerful group is the one that did Kennedy.

S&F though the topic title should be about the control on the presidency imo.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
What i was referring to was in the beginning the priest says afew lines then the the 6 guys begin to talk, what happens in the immediate seconds is that the priest is actually asking question to the 6 guys and they reply to him. But since the voice over is dominant with the 6 guys you fail to hear what the priest is asking. If you have voice channel software and you match the key log frames you will realize its a real conversation between 7 people. (wink)

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Thanks AngelInterceptor.

My first reaction is Barack Hussein Obama. The man has NO past...

Interesting clip.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Okay, I wasn't going to do the eulogy but what you said got me curious, so here it is.

"I have no use for those on welfare, no patience whatsoever, but if I am to be honest with myself, I must admit that they have no use for me either.

I do not regret having political differences with men that I respect. I do regret however, that our philosophies kept us apart.

I could never conceive why I could never convince my kitchen staff that I looked forward to a good bowl of chili now and then.

I have heard the word sir, more often than I have heard the word friend, but I suppose there are other rewards for wealth. I have met with kings; during these conferences I have suppressed bizarre thoughts. Could I beat him in a foot race? Could I throw a ball farther than he?

No matter what our facades, we are all children. To raise your rifle is to lower your sights.

No matter what you are told there is no such thing as an even trade.

I was born into a position of extreme wealth, but I have spent many sleepless nights thinking about extreme poverty. I have lived a lot, trembled a lot, was surrounded by little men who forgot that we entered naked and exit naked and that no accountant can audit life in our favor.

When I was a boy, I was told that the Lord fashioned us from His own image, that's when I decided to manufacture mirrors. Security. Tranquility. A Well Deserved Rest. All the aims I have pursued will soon be realized. Life is a state of mind."

I can't see any questions, so maybe you could point them out to me?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I have been through countless posts throughout this site in reference to masonic or Illuminati and i have come across only but a handful of members who have answered in their own way. Its obvious that they must have inner knowledge of the workings, for various answers were replied for specific ats members to understand. By no means do i refer to illuminate inner knowledge something you would read from the Internet, i mean inner knowledge(ranked)

As i mentioned within my first post, you must (listen) to how the transcript is being told. Close your eyes and take every pause into consideration. This is not a one dimensional conversation, but a three dimentional.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
I am at a computer with no sound capabilities. It would be great is someone was to "yake pen to paper" and then post here the dialog.

From Wikipedia, these are some of Ben Rand's quotes being repeated as part of his eulogy:

Wikipedia - Being There

* "I have no use for those on welfare, no patience whatsoever, but if I am to be honest with myself, I must admit that they have no use for me either."
* "I do not regret having political differences with men that I respect. I do regret however, that our philosophies kept us apart."
* "I could never conceive why I could never convince my kitchen staff that I looked forward to a good bowl of chili now and then."
* "I have heard the word "sir," more often than I have heard the word "friend," but I suppose there are other rewards for wealth."
* "I have met with kings; during these conferences I have suppressed bizarre thoughts. Could I beat him in a foot race? Could I throw a ball farther than he?"
* "No matter what our facades, we are all children."
* "To raise your rifle is to lower your sights."
* "No matter what you are told there is no such thing as an even trade."
* "I was born into a position of extreme wealth, but I have spent many sleepless nights thinking about extreme poverty."
* "I have lived a lot, trembled a lot, was surrounded by little men who forgot that we entered naked and exit naked and that no accountant can audit life in our favor."
* "When I was a boy, I was told that the Lord fashioned us from His own image, that's when I decided to manufacture mirrors."
* "Security. Tranquility. A Well Deserved Rest. All the aims I have pursued will soon be realized."
* "Life is a state of mind."

Some of the other dialogue from the pall bearers are discussing who will follow Rand as "their man". They discuss different people and settle on Chance because, although no one knows too much about him, he has no dirt anyone can dig up. Perhaps they think he is their new scapegoat?

[edit on 10-2-2009 by ben91069]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I guess I'll have to watch to the movie to even understand what the hell is going on...

I did go to IMDB to see if anyone else discussed the ending.

Man... 30 years ago this movie was made.

Obviously nothing new for Hollywood... this goes way before 1979.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I noticed that this was basically Peter Sellers last film...

And I have not seen Dr. StrangeLove

www.imdb.com...

Kubrick got a hold of him... no wonder.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I've never seen this movie, but for some reason I found this really interesting... though probably not for the same reasons a lot of you did. I think there's a message there, but it may not be the one you think or are hoping/expecting to find...

Anyways, I typed a transcript of the scene in a quasi-script format, to make it easier to understand exactly what is being said when, and it does seem to add a depth to the conversation going on. Also, I've found it helps to have some basic idea of the movie's plot, so here's what I got from IMDb:

A simple-minded gardener named Chance has spent all his life in the Washington D.C. house of an old man. When the man dies, Chance is put out on the street with no knowledge of the world except what he has learned from television. After a run in with a limousine, he ends up a guest of a woman (Eve) and her husband Ben, an influential but sickly businessman. Now called Chauncey Gardner, Chance becomes friend and confidante to Ben, and an unlikely political insider.

###

PRIEST:
I know that Ben said keep it small and quiet, and I don't want to go against Ben's wishes –

(sound of plane flying overhead – voice over as we cut to CHAUNCEY standing next to EVE looking up at the sky for the plane; he's the only one who notices the sound)

...but I thought it would be good while our close friends are carrying Ben to his last resting place to read from his quotes:

I have no use for those on welfare, no patience whatsoever. But if I am to be honest with myself, I must admit they have no use for me either. I do not regret having political differences with men that I respect.

(CHAUNCEY walks away from funeral into the surrounding forest)

I do regret, however, that our philosophies kept us apart –

Cut to Pallbearers

PALLBEARERS:
Yes, I agree. Except he's so boring.

What about Max?

Well, he could never take an election.

Correct.

PRIEST:
(voice over)

I could never conceive why –

PALLBEARER:
The people of this country need to be awakened.

PRIEST:
(voice over)

I could never convince –

PALLBEARERS:
What about [name]? He's charismatic, exciting.

Oh, he's a bit too exciting, I'm afraid. If they start bringing up things about –

PRIEST:
(voice over)

...my kitchen staff that I look forward to –

PALLBEARER:
Gentlemen, time is running out. We must come to a decision.

PRIEST:
...a good bowl of chili every now and then.

(voice over as we cut to CHAUNCEY walking in forest)

I have heard the word sir more often than I have heard the word friend. But I suppose there are other rewards for wealth. I have met with kings; during these conferences –

(cut back to PRIEST)

I have suppressed bizarre thoughts. Could I beat him in a foot race? Could I throw a ball further than he?

(voice over as PALLBEARERS carry coffin up steps to pyramid tomb)

No matter what our facades, we are all children.

PALLBEARERS:
Well what about Chauncey Gardner?

But what do we know of the man?

Absolutely nothing.

PRIEST:
(voice over)

To raise your rifle –

PALLBEARERS:
We don't have an inkling of his past.

Correct.

PRIEST:
(voice over)

...is to lower your sights.

PALLBEARERS:
That could be an asset. A man's past cripples him. His background turns into a swamp and invites scrutiny.

Up until this time, he hasn't said anything that could be held against him.

And the mail and telephone response from his appearance on that bird show –

PRIEST:
(voice over)

No matter what you are told –

PALLBEARERS:
...was the highest they ever had.

And –

PRIEST:
(voice over)

There is no such thing –

PALLBEARER:
...and it was 95% pro.

PRIEST:
(voice over)

...as an even trade.

PALLBEARERS:
Well I am certainly open to that. It would be absolute lunacy to support the president for another term.

That is exactly why I agree with Ben's final wishes.

[edit on 2/11/2009 by Nameless Hussy]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
PRIEST:
(voice over as we CUT back to CHAUNCEY walking in forest)

I was born into a position of extreme wealth, but I have spent many sleepless nights thinking about extreme poverty.

(CHAUNCEY begins tending to/firming the soil around a fledgling tree. Cut back to EVE at the funeral)

I have lived a lot, trembled a lot –

(continued voice over as we cut to Pallbearers standing at attention with coffin in front of pyramid with eye)

...was surrounded by little men who forgot that we enter naked, and exit naked –

(cut back to PRIEST)

...and that no accountant can audit life in our favor.

CUT to Pallbearers:

PALLBEARERS:
I do believe gentlemen, that if we want to hold on to the presidency, our one and only chance is Chauncey Gardner.

CUT to CHAUNCEY in forest fluffing fledgling tree.

PRIEST:
(voice over)

When I was a boy, I was told –

(A bird chirps. CHAUNCEY looks up, grabs umbrella and walks to edge of lake)

...that the Lord fashioned us from his own image. That's when I decided to manufacture mirrors.

(CHAUNCEY begins walking on water towards center of lake)

Security, tranquility, a well deserved rest.

(CHAUNCEY places his umbrella into the water, showing its depth and that he is in fact standing on the surface of the water)

All the aims I have pursued –

(CHAUNCEY turns and continues walking on water towards the other side of the lake)

...will soon be realized. Life is a state of mind.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
ou understand...(?)
Then it cuts to the funeral service.
Any meaning there? Anyone want to take a crack at deciphering this conversation?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Well done Nameless Hussy

"Any meaning there? Anyone want to take a crack at deciphering this conversation?"

You only need to take a look at your real life priority's to understand. Apologize for not feeding you the information, but its what separates humans in the constant cycle of evolution.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Hi, there,

I'm kinda new to all this...

Could anyone shed some light on this "illuminati bloodline" (van) DUYN ?
I've been told that this very discrete lineage might be somewhere "at the top" of all this illuminati business...

It was also said that this family carries "holy blood" ??

Thanks folks...

new topics

top topics

join