It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by unknown known
I as well have no sound for some reason on my comp, if someone had the script or could take down the dialogue, 5 minutes of work, so we could hear it.
Originally posted by Amaterasu
I am at a computer with no sound capabilities. It would be great is someone was to "yake pen to paper" and then post here the dialog.
* "I have no use for those on welfare, no patience whatsoever, but if I am to be honest with myself, I must admit that they have no use for me either."
* "I do not regret having political differences with men that I respect. I do regret however, that our philosophies kept us apart."
* "I could never conceive why I could never convince my kitchen staff that I looked forward to a good bowl of chili now and then."
* "I have heard the word "sir," more often than I have heard the word "friend," but I suppose there are other rewards for wealth."
* "I have met with kings; during these conferences I have suppressed bizarre thoughts. Could I beat him in a foot race? Could I throw a ball farther than he?"
* "No matter what our facades, we are all children."
* "To raise your rifle is to lower your sights."
* "No matter what you are told there is no such thing as an even trade."
* "I was born into a position of extreme wealth, but I have spent many sleepless nights thinking about extreme poverty."
* "I have lived a lot, trembled a lot, was surrounded by little men who forgot that we entered naked and exit naked and that no accountant can audit life in our favor."
* "When I was a boy, I was told that the Lord fashioned us from His own image, that's when I decided to manufacture mirrors."
* "Security. Tranquility. A Well Deserved Rest. All the aims I have pursued will soon be realized."
* "Life is a state of mind."