It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brilliant YouTube Page!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Check it out: www.youtube.com...

[edit on 10-2-2009 by newbie2009]

[edit on 10-2-2009 by newbie2009]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
You should try introducing yourself first before promoting your website. Its more polite and less spam like manners.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Hi, it's not my website.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by newbie2009
Hi, it's not my website.

Hello. Thats good to know. There have been a plethora of new members recently joining ATS only to spam the board with their website links and videos.

Neat background on that site btw.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Do you have any commentary on the video? Is that what we are supposed to be looking at or is it the background?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by darkspeed

Who are you directing that question to? If its me, I have not had time to look at the video as I do much of my business online and run a radio station and other businesses with these computers. I saved the link and will examine it further later when I got the time to sit and watch a video, then will give an opinion.

The background was the first thing I noticed about the site. Thought it was neat.

Thats better!

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 10-2-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

sorry about that....i was trying to find one....I changed it. I was talking to the poster. I was just trying to figure out what we are supposed to be discussing.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkspeed
reply to post by RFBurns

sorry about that....i was trying to find one....I changed it. I was talking to the poster. I was just trying to figure out what we are supposed to be discussing.

No worries friend. I too tried a much larger avitar and was told right away that it was too big.

As to the video, I usually fire up media catcher and save videos for later viewing when Im busy on the PC bouncing back and forth between windows. Its almost lunch time for me so I might get a chance to view it.

The small article on the site suggests we all have been lied to all our lives. Well I sort of agree with that, to a point. I know there are certian things we are not told the truth about. Im just not so sure about it being everything tho.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

"I know there are certian things we are not told the truth about. Im just not so sure about it being everything tho."

----------------------------------------------------

The most successful form of compartmentalized control is one where you do just that; "Lie about certain things", just not about everything.

Marshall McLuhan said it best "Only puny secrets need protection, big secrets are protected by public incredulity".

TPB could care less if we figure out "Bill Clinton was cheating", or "Bernard Madoff was running a Ponzi Scheme". Secrets like that do nothing to fundamentally alter how we view and operate in the world.
The framework remains the same and the dialectic is now put in place that can perpetuate their agenda through the creation of sides to argue "said secret".

So in essence we are being lied to about everything, the complexity of the small lies are illusions brought on by being denied the full truth of the big questions (Who, What, Where, Why and how did we get here).

The videos at the site do good job of giving you a glimpse of how reality really is, its still up to the viewer to put there ego on the sidelines or the "protection by incredulity" will get in the way from experiencing freedom from this materialistic game we call life.

Peace

[edit on 10-2-2009 by TheRealDonPedros]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Welcome to ATS first of all, but Brilliant is the last word I would think of using to describing that Youtube link.

Here is a truly brilliant site,

Media @ AboveTopSecret.com
-----------------------------------------------

On a different note please review the proper way to post videos to ATS

Posting video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ
* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 10/2/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

The links are pretty decent Sauron, they actually reflect your signature "It has been said that the greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance but the illusion of knowledge. Too often the things we think we know obstruct the things we need to learn" to a tee.

Peace

ps: Now that there is ATS's own media portal, is it frowned upon to post links to external media?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRealDonPedros

The video's are old news to me, and probably many others. Seen one, seen them all as they saying goes. Once you know the story there's not much more that can be added. Unless there is some sort of advancement there just a repetition of other peoples work. Nothing wrong with that I guess, the more people who see them the better, but I would not describe it as brilliant that's all.

To your ps, the answer is no, it's business as usual in the posting of external media, when it is done properly.

top topics

join