It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything Will Be Fine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Has anyone else been overcome with waves of anxiety followed by waves
of peace and bliss?

I am fairly certain that we are headed for some pretty rocky travelin'
ahead but if we can get through it,and we will, we will live in peace and prosperity once and for all.

No longer will the PTB hold humanity under their thumb and call on us to do their dirty work.
There will be no more hunger or crime. We will all finally rise to the occasion and become all that we were meant to be.
We are getting ready to recieve a cosmic boost up the friggin ladder of evolution and if you're not up for it you will most certainly be able to
hash it out with your demons somewhere else.

THee will be no room for negativity or fear where we are all headed.
It won't exist because it can't exist.We will all be operating at such a high frequency that fear and hatred will simply not be possible.

I have been overcome by intense anxiety followed by a calm serene feeling more and more lately. I am assured that everything will be alright
and that what is to come is worth hanging around for.

Maybe it's just me.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
If this new age stuff doesnt work out just the way you think do not dispair.

if there is no magical wave of energy that turns us all into butterflys do not fear.

there have been lies told over and over again when it comes to how humanity and those of us who are "good" will escape "pain".

its a great idea to be rewarded and to escape death... but that may not be how it really is.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by outatime

You're absolutely right. It will be fine. Relax, watch for your specific signs and heed the call. It's surprisingly easy and it feels good. You know which direction is yours to take so take it happily. That's the key: If it makes you truly happy, you're on your correct path. Don't do it because you "think" it's the right thing to do or that you "think" that's where you want to be. Follow your heart. It's the only measuring stick that works.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Intuition is a great gift. Don't ignore it. Nice post.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

It sounds like you are stradling the line between paranoia and proanoia, but the wind is blowing towards the latter.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Hey, I like how you make yourself look ignorant when you label things and put words into the OP's mouth.

Anyway, I agree OP. It is only a matter of time before we transcent all this strife. I believe we will recognize ourselves and no longer be molded into what is acceptable in the eyes of society. I have been feeling more calm and relaxed lately too. It's as if I no longer have any care about the small things that used to bother me.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
No, no: I think the OP has something positive to look forward to. Despite all the doom and gloom spewed forth by politicians lately and the dire straits of moi, I feel as if everything will be fine. The nice weather of sunshine and clear blue skies is a good enough 'testament' to good vibrations so far.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Main Entry:
com·e·dy Listen to the pronunciation of comedy
Pronunciation:
\ˈkä-mə-dē\
Function:
noun
Inflected Form(s):
plural com·e·dies
Etymology:
Middle English, from Medieval Latin comoedia, from Latin, drama with a happy ending, from Greek kōmōidia, from kōmos revel + aeidein to sing — more at ode
Date:
14th century

1 a: a medieval narrative that ends happily b: a literary work written in a comic style or treating a comic theme2 a: a drama of light and amusing character and typically with a happy ending b: the genre of dramatic literature dealing with the comic or with the serious in a light or satirical manner — compare tragedy3: a ludicrous or farcical event or series of events 4 a: the comic element b: humorous entertainment

What you describe is not reality, but comedy. Therefore, will you be offended if I snicker at your proposal?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Thankyou for this post.

We are having tragic bushfires(300 almost feared dead) in Melbourne Australia and Flooding 3rd off Queensland and Locust plaques being contained between those states and NSW and it all sounds like biblical plagues at the moment.

Woweee i would love to feel what you are feeling at the moment.

I do feel the first six months will be a little harsh and the next 6 months will get better. This is the number 11 year so half off the year toward the end will be hopefully good.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I was just wanting to see if I was the only one who has been overcome by a sense of peace that comes in waves more and more frequently.

We might not live through what is getting ready to take place but that is Ok too.

I suppose I have just reached my limits. There is only so much doom and gloom one can handle. I have thrown up my hands and I embrace the change.

If a NWO/Nibiru/Fema Camps/2012 is on its way then so be it. The worst that can happen is we die/possibly suffer some.

I happen to know a little secret that I teach my students ( I teach Martial arts).In order to harden steel to be strong enough to make a fine sword it must first endure intense heat.

A Diamond must endure intense pressure for a long time.

It will only serve to make us stronger and more resilliant.

They can not beat us. No one can.
If you refuse to buy into the fear then you automatically win by default.

I WIN!!!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by meadowfairy

The rest of the world is getting ready to follow in your footsteps my friend, don't you worry.
What I mean is that after the dust is settled and all of this comes to light
we will be better off.
I firmly believe that humanity is getting ready for a cosmic kick in the pants up a few rungs of the ol' evolutionary ladder.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by outatime]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I totally agree with all who posted positively...if you read or listen to David Wilcock (divinecosmos.com) or Richard Hoagland, you already know the Earth is being bombarded by torsion energy that will catapult our current way of doing things to the next level...a very high level which will lead us all to "ascention". If you're having a hard time remaining positive...read David Wilcock...he has positive and optimistic views of our future!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I suppose I have just reached my limits. There is only so much doom and gloom one can handle. I have thrown up my hands and I embrace the change.

This, however, I do agree with. To quote Samuel Clemens: "I've seen a heap of trouble in my day, and most of it never came to pass." Michael Crichton said in a speech that there is nothing more sobering than a 30 year old newspaper. Pages upon pages of faces unrecognizable, names forgotten, and concerns once of the utmost importance completely relegated to the dusty corners of forgotten history. Life moved on.

This isn't to say that we shouldn't be concerned about the future, but that we shouldn't work ourselves up into a frenzy of fearful inaction or be too quick to make reactionary jumps at illusionary phantasms on the wall.

I firmly believe that humanity is getting ready for a cosmic kick in the pants up a few rungs of the ol' evolutionary ladder.

We? I'm not sure about that. I don't think evolution works the way you think it does. Technically, humanity cannot move up or down the evolutionary ladder - if such a thing were even vaguely correct in it's description. Were humanity to move up or down a rung, then we would no longer be humanity. Evolution itself, I think, will gain a substantial boost however. We are the first intelligent race with an imagination capable of simulating the future and then working to create that future. We are in the process of building life (both mechanical and biological) which also has that capability - as well as rebuilding ourselves.

I believe we will come to a point when our creations no longer rely on our explicit design to advance. Indeed, the process is starting already with the advent of Genetic Algorithms. Life will experience an explosion in diversity similar to what happened after the advent of sexual reproduction. This time, it will not rely solely on the harsh environmental selection and eons of time - but within a single generation. Multiple times per generation. The life that advances from pretty much here on out will be that which can recognize the limits of behavior and morphology to it's environment, and actively change itself to the environment.

I don't think what the future holds is anything close to what you're predicting. I don't think anyone has the slightest idea of what this will ultimately mean... which is why it's called the "singularity". The point at which our conventional models for gauging trends break down.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by Lasheic]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by outatime
reply to post by meadowfairy

The rest of the world is getting ready to follow in your footsteps my friend, don't you worry.
What I mean is that after the dust is settled and all of this comes to light
we will be better off.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by outatime]

Certainly seems that way. It is absolutely beautiful that fellow Australians and other countries around the world have stepped in to help from their hearts. And as i thought the world was going mad there are still wonderful people out there willing to help. This may help in the shift of conciousness. When we give from love we get so much back. This connection is what is needed to brings hearts together in helping to make the world a better place. So instead of just the feeling of bliss use it to your potential and spread this love.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Kindly Amen,

The importance of not allowing a punch to manifest is of the same importance in every codec & school of thought.

what ever you practice, I wish you well.

take care & bless

new topics

top topics

join