It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Hires Dirt Digger Shauna Daly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Washington Times

Shauna Daly. Age 29.
Occupation - Political Opposition research .. Aka - Dirt Digger.

Is she there to dig dirt on his nominees? Sort of a check 'em out thing?
It's a little late for that.
Is she there to dig dirt on those who oppose Obama? hmmm ....
Obama's administration says this is on the up and up.
Shauna Daly will be doing legal research. Yeah .... okay.

She has no law degree and no legal training.

Her sole experience has been as an opposition researcher for Democratic political campaigns: She helped dig up dirt on rivals, or on her own nominee to prepare for attacks. ...

A number of conservative and liberal lawyers and operatives confirmed that it is unusual for someone with Miss Daly's background to be working in the White House counsel's office, though some Clinton-era lawyers said that administration had non-lawyers working in the office.

read more of the article here - Washington Times

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
And, this is surprising....how??

Just more politics as usual from DC.

Yep....change we can believe in.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
After being bombed by the 3 picks he had for Tax problems and Richards for that other probe fiasco, I don't see how this is a problem. Personally, I'd have been digging up the dirt on all the people, screw what they tell you at the vetting process...it's been proven that all of these people will lie or hold info back in hopes of it not being revealed.

Finding the dirt on those close to you is the best way to squeeze them too, so can easily go in many different ways. This is different, change that's for sure lol and that 'this is change we can believe in' line is really played out lol.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Riviera

If he wanted to hire a dirt-digger for his own picks then he's much too late to do so. That's why I don't see it that way. This has to be for something else. And no .. I don't buy the official story that this dirt-digger is going to be a para-legal-lite.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
lol Obama is a funny man. No one can ever say he isn't careful. He really is something.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I don't blame him. Most likely his own people who are supposed to be dirt digging didn't find the info. So who do you hire? the professionals.

Just like if a company keeps getting hacked, they hire hackers to keep them out.

Not dumb move to me.

What I can't figure out is these people are ruining their careers, running for a position that brings them into the limelight, and they have their dirty laundry aired. How dumb is that? He is going to trust the person who ran for a high position that made the POTUS look bad?

The only thing I can think of is that these people hired someoen to do their taxes, and that person said they were saving them money, and that person did some sheisty things to do it. But the politician can't cause further damage by saying his tax guy did it.

Possible scenario.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by nixie_nox]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
I don't blame him. Most likely his own people who are supposed to be dirt digging didn't find the info. So who do you hire? the professionals.

Just like if a company keeps getting hacked, they hire hackers to keep them out.

Not dumb move to me.

so, to sustain his image and have black mailing material,

Obama is using tax money to dig up dirt on everyone in his way?

so he can blackmail them when he wants something ?

that's some Movie type behavior.

007 mixed with a dirty drug dealer....

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
You never heard of Erin Brockovich have you?
Some of the best private investigators you will ever meet have no formal education or training.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ConservativeJack

Better to hire one professional instead of a team of federal agents that don't seem to do the job.

More then likely this will save a lot of money and hassle.

top topics

join