It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disappearing Political Leaders - It felt so real

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I felt last night in my mind I was on ATS and there were a ton of thread made on the disappearance of political leaders. The top 5 thread were all about the disappearances of, Obama, Bush, Putin, the Pope, etc, with the top thread being “we have been deserted” or something like that, which had over 1000 people viewing it. This was not just on ATS but even all over YouTube and the news search on Google. I’m just stoked to wake up dis morning to find my phone isn’t ringing every 10 minutes, and to jump on the internet to find nothing on this. Wow it felt so REAL.
I even talked to my mom today to ask her if I phoned her last night and she said no. Talk about a lucid dream. OMG my mind can’t get over this, it just felt so real.
Now that I think about it, I don’t even recall going to bed last night. That’s kind of odd
So my conclusion now is that I had a major lucid dream, one which is going to haunt me for the rest of my life, because I was so scared we have been abandon.
I also recall something about Antarctica, but I never click on those threads to find out.
Damn was it the McDonald’s I ate yesterday?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Just to make it clear on the disappearances. Its not like they took a ship and left the planet, it was that the were there 1 sec and gone the next. Like they vanished.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
That might not be such a bad thing to happen
. But yeah sounds like you had an intersting lucid dream. Let us know if you have it again. And please click the Antarctica link.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Ant4AU]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This very thing was talked about late last year on a radio interview with the web-bot guys - I'll look for that clip now.

I've also had the same premonitions and worked them into the end of my short story These Dark Worlds.

The 'hero' in my story warns his group will eventually begin snatching important people who've screwed the world up so badly:

Soon we will be using our machine to physically remove aspects of your reality devoted to your enslavement. We’ll start with the infestation of your world, followed with those who have helped them get as far as they have. We’ll then merge desirable aspects of the many light worlds we’ve found in our travels. They will fear us, if they do not already.

Antarctica is also important in my story...in fact when I listened to the interview, I was dumfounded - it made sense when in context with what I had written.

***found it*** here's the clip from last year that mentions Antarctica (this is part 6 of their C2C interview). It's mentioned at 4:34 in:

...And the very next portion (part 7) talks about the disappearances:

If you indeed had a dream or premonition about this, the above information should blow your freakin' mind.

[edit on 8/2/09 by Evasius]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

thanks for the video, even those there is only 5 minutes on it, its a good eye opener for me.

maybe the black hole sucks them all from Antarctica, or something starts there.

whats funny is that if this happens, it could be a good and bad thing, even tho all the criminals are gone, we have to start from fresh all over again.

why not put Ron Paul in the front seat.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Blundo]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
This very thing was talked about late last year on a radio interview with the web-bot guys - I'll look for that clip now.

My thoughts exactly when I read the OP. The "web-bot-guys" were interviewed on Coast to Coast on September 21, 2008 and spoke of a coming time when politicians and people would do exactly what the OP described dreaming about.

The Coast to Coast audio can be found here for anyone who has a subscription. It was a fascinating broadcast that night. Well worth a $6.95 month subscription if only to listen to that single episode.

I'll re-listen and post when they said this would start occurring.

As for feeling panic stricken because political figures were disappearing..... I wouldn't be. I guess I just don't attribute as much to them as some other people do. Now, the sudden disappearing, actually vanishing into thin air aspect... yes, that would be very odd.

[edit on 2/8/2009 by dreams n chains]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I see Evasius posted an exellent post with video-audio clips of the show... but for those with slow dial-up like me, I'll give the info I mentioned above.

They stated that regular people, as well as high ranked people such as politicians and their entire body guard crews would disappear beginning in 2009.

"Like through some kind of inter-dimensional door opens up... some compelling force occurs... and people are sucked through that door...and the door closes and it's as if people disappear from one footstep to the next."

[edit on 2/8/2009 by dreams n chains]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Well I think 5 minutes is all you'll probably get since this hasn't happened and could possibly be only 1 possible future rather than our definite future.

These guys get paid big bucks to sift through web linguistics & pull out prevalent & recurring terminology, words, phrases, etc. If I had a dream & then found it had been officially predicted 5 months prior, I would be flippin' out.

Is it possible you heard this, forgot about it, and then had a detailed dream about what you overheard? If this is the first you've heard about this possibly happening in the future, every morsel of info you can scrounge up validating your dream should be priceless.

More than likely everything you find regarding this prediction will be by the Web-bot guys, though it might be mentioned in different interviews. No one else I know of has touched upon this scenario at all -- let alone in detail.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This was also talked about in the Nostradamus Code book about 2008 and beyond. He said political leaders would disappear and no one would know why.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Very interesting dream this is. Have you ever had any similar but not so intense dreams of this nature before?

top topics

join