It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussion of Ruling Bloodlines Disclosure

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoanTheBlind

BB: Hey, I'm Blup the "heard it all before"... nice to meet you

J: It is good to meet you as well BB. And yes, here we go again.

Nice to meet you too hidde.... er.. i mean blind joan.
Was the HH thread not enough...?

I mean seriously.... how many of these "ruling elite disclosure" threads do we need on ATS?

When will the great tribulation start?

When will the world end?

Which density am i on?

Have you met god?

How was the world created?

That should keep you going

Cheers

[edit on 8/2/09 by blupblup]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JoanTheBlind

It's been awhile since I read window of opportunity but I seem to remember "you people" are somehow affiliated with what we proponants of the Christian Bible would consider to be ...um, Satan's minions, so to speak. You know what I mean, don't you?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoanTheBlind
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

JiR: Could you elaborate a little on your failing health please? That didn't really answer my question at all. It was a simple enough question, I thought.

J: There is at this time in parts of the Mind of God a natural process occuring that, in the Christian nomecleture, is called Armageddon, a time of destruction. A manifestation of this on the physical plane is a mental and emotional disturbance in various House members to varying degrees. It is both painful and confusing.

I mentioned my heath because it is many times difficult to respond accurately and intelligently during these times.

do the health problems you describe as an inner christian armageddon "process" affect you physically at all..
are you aware of any connection between it and kundalini..
and/or morgellons syndrome.

thaaaaanks

-

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

So, you said you weren't from the same "house" that "Hidden Hand" was from. How is your house different?

His "house" was put on this Earth to play the role of Satan. Who are you?

This is fun.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I think it is a fun little exercise. As if enough damage wasn't done in the first thread. This one will provide the person enough rope to hang themselves for sure.
The OP still didn't answer my question. At least not in terms that make any sense.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

They never do dude... that's the point... and then it get's to 45 pages, they leave, sign up under a different name... and start all over again.

Ah well, A bit of light relief

[edit on 8/2/09 by blupblup]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
From my perspective, there is already a huge gaping hole in the OPs story. These people are immortal, by definition. Afterall, they claim to be able to occupy our "density" from higher densities. I'm not sure about you guys, but that tells me that they will live from the moment this density was "born" until it ends, and it will be as if just a point on THEIR version of a time-line.
That being said, there should be no reason why this person's health is failing. Afterall, the initial thread in regards to this junk claimed that jesus and satan are alive and well today but are aliens, in other words.

This is bogus, and it didn't take so long to call it out this time.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Hello Joan the Blind,

I read the Hidden hand thread and found it to be most interesting so I shall be keeping a weather eye on this thread.

I have two questions that perhaps you could help me with.

1. Hidden Hand claimed that he/she was ordered to come to ATS or this sort of site or forum to answer questions that he/she was permitted to answer. Is this the same for you??

If the answer is no then perhaps you could enlighten us here at ATS as to why you have come forward?

2. Also Hidden hand wrote that the people who were causing the negative polarity on our planet were going to pulled into a place of negativity at the time of the harvest. He/she claimed this was due to the negative karma they had created here and that they would have to work off this negative karma in this new negative density while those that choose love will go to a new positive density.

My question is this; how exactly are the negative people of this world going to work off the negative karma when you will reside in a density that revolves around the negative?

I would appreciate your insight on this.

Thank you in advance.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
JIA: So, you said you weren't from the same "house" that "Hidden Hand" was from. How is your house different?

J: As House Lucifer exists in the Mind of God, so does House Seth. There are many Houses, Jesus, Osirus, Virocanna, Vishnu being a few. Each House identifies itself by a name, and each has a different set of rules, or laws, or commandments.

Perhaps the distinguishing difference between mine and Hidden Hand's House, is that he is fit to Rule, where as we are fit to be Ruled.

JIA: His "house" was put on this Earth to play the role of Satan. Who are you?

The House Seth's duty is to provide a support role for the House Lucifer.

Many have wondered why House Lucifer is allowed to exist, why it has not fallen. This is in part due to House Seth.

For Armageddon to occur (and there are natural reasons why it does and should occur), God chooses an Advesary (the english translation of Satan) which is a role choosen by the stronger Angels (the Nephilim).

If there was no House Lucifer, and without Sethian Warriors, and of course Michael and his Angels to fight in the cause of Armageddon would the natural forces overflow into humanity and what many conceive to be Armageddon could come to pass.

JIA: This is fun.

J: I am glad that you think so. The opening rounds are a bit strange to me, but I sense a curiosity amoung you that I find...familiar.

It is my intent that we get to know each other, and this small talk and jibbing will, in time give way for more serious discussion.

I will continue to put a similar level of attention and detail into my answers as you do into your questions. We shall see where it goes from there.

----- Answers to BlubBlub Questions -------

BB: When will the great tribulation start?

J: It has already started.

BB: When will the world end?

J: The main ending has already occured. Evidence indicates that there will be 2 more Cataclysms of a lesser sort though possibly more intense.

BB: Which density am i on?

J: Since you are typing on a keyboard, by definition, most of you is on 3D.

BB: Have you met god?

J: Yes, part of him.

BB: How was the world created?

J: It depends on which world you are talking about. Earth's origin I think is well understood by science. The worlds in the higher dimentions each have their own idea of their creation. For example, the creation story in the Bible is an account of the creation of Jehovah's world.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Okay, so you clarified my question, maybe. When you say that you are not fit to rule, but to serve the House of Lucifer, what does that mean? What is the difference in your physical or mental composition that deems you unfit?
When you speak of your "race" being a warrior race, could you elaborate?

Are you the Luciferians agents of chaos? That is what it sounds like to me. If that is the case, your kind are directly responsible for the evil actions on this planet. I hope you are ready for that sort of backlash.
In fact, I may be inclined to wish even more ill-feeling against you.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I read the Hidden Hand post and found it to be exceptionally well written. There were many similarities in what he shared to the Ra Papers which seem to be widely accepted and lent both credence and suspicion to Hidden Hand’s posts.

As far as agreeing that Hidden Hand is a Master I have some reservations about that. Clearly he was subservient to other members in his house that had authority over him. While his knowledge, vernacular and demeanor were exceptional he by his own admission was participating upon the rules and orders of others thus in my humble opinion negating his personal Mastery. I participate in a lifestyle that also has houses and Masters and someone who held Hidden Hand’s apparent stature within one would typically be referred to as “Sir” and not Master.

Finally I literally still take Hidden Hand’s request to heart to reserve judgment. I will be reserving judgment until 2012 comes and goes. I neither believe nor disbelieve the validity of what he had to share beyond those things that make simple common sense.

Clearly the powers that be do not believe the average human capable of understanding the complexities of governing a civilization and growing it efficiently or being able to quantify and make certain hard decisions in that regard.

Yet as Hidden Hand admitted the truth is frequently disclosed in various venues and forums in confusing and conflicting ways for those who actually want to learn or accept the truth.

We are constantly being told the truth about the world and how it is run in ways that are easy for people to dismiss and not to register at all, and others to dismiss and attack to further confuse those who might be inclined to accept the truth about the true state of the world, how it is run, and why and how decisions are made by whom.

Following this always, I do not believe everything Hidden Hand shared was disclosed fully in a context to illuminate definitively the truth as doing so would have infringed upon the law of confusion.

To adhere to the law of confusion Hidden Hand’s posts would have had to have both truths and deceptions in them and as such are designed to confuse as much as enlighten.

No elite is ever going to reveal the full or complete truth. They will reveal as much as required to enlist you to their agenda though.

My only word of caution is that it would be foolish based on the law of confusion to assume Hidden Hand’s stated agenda is actually his agenda.

I myself continue to reserve judgment and personally am tempted to perhaps simply take over the planet myself and eliminate them in the process anyway. That is something I shall decide after events reveal a bit more to make a sound judgment.

In the meantime it doesn’t hurt to consider what the present ruling class wishes to share.

Reserving judgment is far wiser than rejecting it or acting upon it out of hand.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreOne

WAO: 1. Hidden Hand claimed that he/she was ordered to come to ATS or this sort of site or forum to answer questions that he/she was permitted to answer. Is this the same for you??

If the answer is no then perhaps you could enlighten us here at ATS as to why you have come forward?

J: How this ordering transpires is due to a process called Free Will.

Master Hidden Hand used some very literal symbolism in his explinations to you, and I am glad that he did, for they are correct and expressed in a way that is easily understood.

What one has to understand about this ordering is that it is mainly mediated in the unseen realms and a desire comes upon a person to help others. This desire manifests in the urge to study and understand what is going on around us. At this time of The End, a huge natural process is occuring, and Hidden Hand felt the desire to reach out and contact ATS'ers and share with them what he thought would be of benifit to them.

Whether Master HH is literally of some ultra-rich, sophisticated family here on the physical plane, it matters not as much as his psychic ability, or rather his connectivity to the Mind of God. That he has such a vast grasp of the subject material shows that he has this gift, part of what makes him fit to be Ruler.

So in answer to your question, Yes, I was "ordered" to come here. Interestingly, I came of my own Free Will as well. This question will be discussed again and again I think and each time it is examined, I think more will be understood about this issue.

But remember this, every Ruler is Ruled, every Ruled is at least Ruler of atleast some.

WAO: 2. Also Hidden hand wrote that the people who were causing the negative polarity on our planet were going to pulled into a place of negativity at the time of the harvest. He/she claimed this was due to the negative karma they had created here and that they would have to work off this negative karma in this new negative density while those that choose love will go to a new positive density.

My question is this; how exactly are the negative people of this world going to work off the negative karma when you will reside in a density that revolves around the negative?

J: This is part of the reason why I came. The message was not understood well. By us discussing it a little bit, maybe we can understand it together.

Let me ask you some questions about your understanding of this material.

Questions:

----

When a man goes to his job, earns his pay, enjoys his family and his life, is this "Service to Self" or "Service to Others"?

When a man goes off to Iraq to defend his country, putting his life on the line, forgoing his own country and family for a time, is this "Service to Self" or "Service to Others"?

----

Negativity is Service to Self, and positivity is Service to Others. Positivity costs you. Negativity does not. Selfish people always have the nice things. Why? Because they are negative in only serving themselves.

Negativity as a spiritual concept is an interesting issue. Is it evil? This world is filled with people who only serve self. So if the average person went to a place of Service to Self it wouldn't be much different than here.

This is a question pertaining to Eastern vs. Western concepts of spirituality. It is considered a positive thing in the East to liberate one's self from the Wheel of Rebirth, rather incarnation here to physicality. Here in the West, it is considered a positive thing to enjoy one's time incarnation, to have comfort and family.

I beleive if you look at it, the Ra materials and what Master HH said, that they are looking at it from an Eastern viewpoint. To look at it from a Western viewpoint, you will never understand what they are trying to say. Positivity has to do with struggle, pain, fear and dealing with them intelligently and wisely.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
cont.

Negativity has to do with a placid lifestyle, comfort, pleasure and hopefully atleast a curiosity with what positivity really is.

There are readers that may say that I haven't answered your question. However a question based on a false premise cannot be answered honestly. I am attempting to correct the premise here.

If you contemplate on this subject, I think you'll connect some dots in the original material that you didn't before.

WAO: My question is this; how exactly are the negative people of this world going to work off the negative karma when you will reside in a density that revolves around the negative?

J: I will answer this directly.

If you are Serving Yourself, then there is no bad karma that you understand in this. Your negative karma will be family, cars, boats, houses, peace, and such. You will be yoked with these things, and your negative karma will be complacency and plenty. A negative being enjoys that which is negative. It is a good thing that positive people go to a positive place, and negative people go to a negative place. Each gets what they deserve and consider worthwhile.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Your words create a conundrum, though. In this scenario, the person who has accumulated "positive karma" will move to a place where their positive actions will be required in plenty. Meaning, they will move on to a world of despair. Afterall, it would be "worthwhile" for them to be needed to continue giving. Your examples were of war. Does a "good person" move on to a place where there is nothing BUT war, while the "negative" person moves on to a place where flat-screen televisions are given out free of charge?

This doesn't make much sense.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Dear Joan!

I'm a little confused about some things that you maybe can clear out for me?

I live in Europe and I am a member of the real European noble House of Seth (With Coat of Arms and also ancient family Crest & Sigil) and my familiy name: Seth is from of a very old Noble "Antiochene" family from Antioch - Syria.

My forfather is Symeon Sēth - Συμεών Μάγιστρος Αντιοχείας του Σήθι

Symeon Seth was the grand Chamberlain (protovestiarius) under Emperor Michael VII Doukas.

And we can trace our family through written history and family documents to at least around year 100 AD.

I also have some family in the US but I have never heard of any connection to what you are saying about, that our old House & family is connected with people worshipping & serving Lucifer?

My family though! had close connection with the Byzantine Emperors and the Vatican and some of our family were Catholic Bishops and priests & monks, but I have never in my 40+ life heard anything about serving Lucifer?

In that case it must have been the most kept family secret ever! and I have studied our family's history since I was sixteen, when my grandfather started to teach me and my sister about our House and history.

Who are YOU?! I don't think that you belong to our Family or House?!

Why do you do this? why are you bringing shame to our House and old family name?

We haven't done anyhing bad to you!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This is just plain old wicked self serving ego gratification and non sense and you know it. Sharlatan.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I have a mark on my thigh(pardon the biblical symetry) I was wondering what this is and how it relates to me being able to somewhat transmute reality, or am i just being #ed with? its utterly confusing at times and im getting bored of it, but I am learning and trying my best to set an example in the physical world, yet its taking pieces of me away as Im proceeding, im feeling less and less and becoming more and more withdrawn into my own realities I fear i may do harm, or am being manipulated into doing so or vice versa?

Any insight into this?

kk

[edit on 8-2-2009 by leomurray]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

Dang dude, why'd you have to go off and ruin the fun?

Although I guess for you it is probably a personal thing. Anyhow, it was amusing. So was the last thread like this, although I didn't discover it until after it had lost its legs.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
reply to post by Chevalerous

Dang dude, why'd you have to go off and ruin the fun?

Although I guess for you it is probably a personal thing. Anyhow, it was amusing. So was the last thread like this, although I didn't discover it until after it had lost its legs.

Ya! Sorry to be the party pooper!

You know! a friend called me on the phone and said I should check this thread out!

My dear old dad is furious about these so called "Sethian People" and their talk about the 'House of Seth' and wanted me to find out if they are an commercial organisation/ legal entity or corporation/company?

He want to sue them for slander through his American lawyer friend!

So I'm going to inform myself about the publisher of these Luciferian books of "Seth" next week!

My father and I went to very fancy dinner-party last year and some other posh guests were apparently followers of this "Seth" doctrine and wondered if he or our family had any connection to this, I thought it was hilerious but my father was quite bothered with it and kept rambling about:

This is very very bad for our family's business! - what would people think?! I tell you what they would think my son! - that WE are DEVIL WORSHIPPERS!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Chevalerous,

You bring up an interesting situation. I apologize to you if I have insulted you.

I see this as a semantic difficulty, as I can use "Sethian Life Force" in place of "House of Seth". This should reduce the association with your family line. I beleive in Free Will and have no desire to bring you or your family grief personally.

I'll save you the bother with this Sethian. Its a simple matter of just changing some words.

However, I neither said that I worshipped Lucifer nor was of the House Lucifer. I am merely here in a support role.

I find it interesting however that your father is having these difficulties in that if someone has the last name Harvard, does that mean he is with Harvard University? No, of course not. Yet for some reason he is bothered by this. Seth is a very common name. In fact my brother in law was given the name Seth, a good strong bible name.

Yet there is something that bothers him.

I believe that somehow he senses something spiritually, through his blood. That he would be detected as having some relation however distant to the Angels of Light.

Based on your lineage, back to the Sethian Gnostics, he senses that something went down at that time. He made a connection to the Light of his forefathers, and the Angel of Light. How else could you explain this strangeness?

The Sethian Materials emenated from Sethian Life Force, were channeled by a person, and committed to writting. Your father being of that bloodline has connection to that, and if one reads and understands what has been written by that spiritual force, he might enjoy of the experience of his forefathers.

It sounds like you have much wealth. That wealth came from somewhere. But it is just material. To be true to your blood you should investigate the spiritual side as well.

I apologize to you again, but I invite you to participate in this discussion with an open mind and perhaps be told a strange, strange story filled with strange creatures and heroic Sethians. Whether its true or not, it will be interesting.

However, in deference to your father, because I don't want to be a burden to him, I can either distance you from this discussion semantically, or I can not focus on the Sethian aspects of my identity. My task here I think is to discuss a copy of the Ra Materials given us by Master Hidden Hand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join