It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussion of Ruling Bloodlines Disclosure

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Forgive me BlueJay for offering this in answer to your questions, but I fear you will receive less than the truth from the "Bloodlines".

3) A question regarding other et’s info: I have read a thread recently that pertains to the war being waged over humans. This thread mentions a ‘soul catcher’ machine which steals souls, wipes their memories clean then spits them out to play the human game again. Does this ‘machine’ belong to the Lucifer house or is it something of Yahweh’s? This particular information disturbed me for some time after reading it.

To me, yes, there is a war on going over the human "Being"'s of this planet. Intervention has been prayed for, and it appears it was delivered.

It may be entirely possible that the "Soul Catcher" machine is in reality a sort of craft, or cattle car, that transports the poor helpless souls to a destination of not their choosing, with a twist, bodies included. I strongly suspect that the ability to separate the soul from the body can only be accomplished at the time of death. Human sacrifice, or maybe, a delicacy.

The human soul is not of this existence, therefore, can not be manipulated, or studied. It can not be separated from the body via external manipulation, I believe this line of thought is in reality, disinformation from the lowest level. And this is what drives the "Creators" insane, they can not control humanity 100%. There will always be the "Spiritual" or "dream" intervention to which they can not control.

Humanity has always been viewed as nothing more than cattle, sheep, or a commodity to be traded. The sheep herders of the planet (Bloodlines, original humans who were viewed as gods) have sold humanity into bondage, human sacrifice, and even harvested our inspired technology for their own uses. I suspect the "Soul Catcher Craft" has been mislabeled a "Alien UFO" but is actually used to transport the poor lost souls to another planet for processing.

"They", the Bloodlines, are not your friends, they are, or think they are, your owners to do with you as they see fit. There powers of illusion are fading...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
reply to post by blujay

Forgive me BlueJay for offering this in answer to your questions, but I fear you will receive less than the truth from the "Bloodlines".

3) A question regarding other et’s info: I have read a thread recently that pertains to the war being waged over humans. This thread mentions a ‘soul catcher’ machine which steals souls, wipes their memories clean then spits them out to play the human game again. Does this ‘machine’ belong to the Lucifer house or is it something of Yahweh’s? This particular information disturbed me for some time after reading it.

To me, yes, there is a war on going over the human "Being"'s of this planet. Intervention has been prayed for, and it appears it was delivered.

It may be entirely possible that the "Soul Catcher" machine is in reality a sort of craft, or cattle car, that transports the poor helpless souls to a destination of not their choosing, with a twist, bodies included. I strongly suspect that the ability to separate the soul from the body can only be accomplished at the time of death. Human sacrifice, or maybe, a delicacy.

The human soul is not of this existence, therefore, can not be manipulated, or studied. It can not be separated from the body via external manipulation, I believe this line of thought is in reality, disinformation from the lowest level. And this is what drives the "Creators" insane, they can not control humanity 100%. There will always be the "Spiritual" or "dream" intervention to which they can not control.

Thank you and WOW. That is some disturbing stuff. I have been on this learning train for about 9 months now, and the beginning was so wonderful. Ya know, where you do yoga, meditate on all the spiritual flowery stuff, be good to all, pray, etc. Sprituality is GRAND! Then, boom, you run into a thread like Window of Opportunity and the like. Well it turns it all around once again! New stuff to digest and now seemingly a soul to Guard with your life, so to speak.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
in reply to the soul catcher discussion, my button isn't working.

This "soul catching" device is simply the 4th density beings intervening in a naturally occurring death, taking the "soul" from the dying person, and replacing with a mechanism in which the 4th density StS entities may control the bodies. For all intent and purpose, these are now "robots"

Anyone, feel free to correct me if you think im wrong in the following. H_H and his ilk, indeed, the whole "family" "House" structure these people are talking about is simply that they are Organic Portals, they have no soul, they are the first humans, created by the Sirian Race to be slave labor, then subsequently cast aside when the Sirians were overthrown by a race of genetically modified lizards (the so called reptilians) and there ET reptilian cohorts/cousins.

Organic Portals are of the hive mind. They are single minded in the sense that individuality is only understood in the most rudimentary of forms. An OP can know it is a single person, but not really have a conscious understanding of what that means. im a Soul Having Human, so i cannot tell you how OPs think, as i am not in they're mind. These Ops like the human "robots" can be manipulated by higher 4th density negative StS(service to self) entities, ie Lucifer, Seth, etc, etc. Jesus btw was really Joshua. the high priest, i dont want to go into that, but yeah thats how it is.

They will have to take care of their negative karmic debt because if they can succeed in their "harvest" then they get to rise into 3rd density, as we Souled humans are now. Currently they are 2nd density beings. They have two of the three qualities it takes to be a Souled being.

They thoroughly enjoy feeding off of your energy, btw, so those who are incited into calling these people out, your just feeding them. They look forward to your energies, especially your negative ones.

This little piece of background said, my question to Joan is twofold. If all you need is to get into 3rd density, you could have done it positively could you not? i understand you and your people are here to assist us to rise into our higher selves, through the learning of karmic lessons and whatnot, but if there is to be a mass harvest, then technically your presence is unnecessary, correct?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Another person "disclosing the end of the world" bs... That is why I stopped posting, and won't register again... All I can say to everyone who posts stuff like this is, put up or stfu and gtfo... meaning, show REAL CREDIBLE proof, or don't post at all.

Most will agree on this matter.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
JIA: That being said, there should be no reason why this person's health is failing. Afterall, the initial thread in regards to this junk claimed that jesus and satan are alive and well today but are aliens, in other words.

J: A human being is also immortal, the spirit portion of you. You have always been, continually walking the Wheel of Rebirth. Humans get colds and other forms of ill health. Ergo, its possible for an immortal being to feel pain and have ill health.

JIA: Okay, so you clarified my question, maybe. When you say that you are not fit to rule, but to serve the House of Lucifer, what does that mean? What is the difference in your physical or mental composition that deems you unfit?

J: Beings have a natural polarization towards being Ruled or Ruler. Luciferians have a tendancy towards being Ruler, Sethians have a tendancy towards being Ruled. Most humans also have a tendancy towards being Ruled. This is not a weakness but a natural and intelligent way of viewing your role in the Universe.

Jews are a Ruled race, their Ruler being Jehovah, a higher dimentional being. Americans probably have the highest capacity for Rulership amoung the humans.

Ruled vs. Ruler is a personal decision of every being and group. Interestingly in many cultures in the Universe, many times the Servant is acknoledged as the greatest of them all.

JIA: When you speak of your "race" being a warrior race, could you elaborate?

J: Yes, the Sethians are a group of people who participate in Armagedon. This by definition makes us a warrior group. It is a form of spiritual warfare, that on the physical plane exhibits itself as moderate to severe emotional and mental illness and pain.

As part of a brokered agreement, the Nephilim volenteered to spearhead Armageddon, under Lucius. Mike and his angels provide the counterbalancing force. By forcusing the destructive energies between these two groups Armageddon is accomplished, and Universal balance maintained.

Nephilim are elite forces created by Intelligent Design and are among the most feared and respected amoung all beings as being amoung the most intelligent and most able to handle Armagedon pressures.

JIA: Are you the Luciferians agents of chaos? That is what it sounds like to me. If that is the case, your kind are directly responsible for the evil actions on this planet. I hope you are ready for that sort of backlash.

J: In a sense, yes. Sethians are similar to US Rangers in rank within the Universe. Intelligent killers. But they have a strange hobby of seeing who can make Earth the most comfortable planet.

Luciferians are the worst though, they spoil you guys rotten, giving you stuff. Democracy, the American Dream, education, the Constitution, credit cards, iPhones, personal computing. In some places its looked at as a bit of a perverse cosmic joke.

JIA: In fact, I may be inclined to wish even more ill-feeling against you.

J: hmmm.

JIA: Your words create a conundrum, though. In this scenario, the person who has accumulated "positive karma" will move to a place where their positive actions will be required in plenty. Meaning, they will move on to a world of despair. Afterall, it would be "worthwhile" for them to be needed to continue giving. Your examples were of war. Does a "good person" move on to a place where there is nothing BUT war, while the "negative" person moves on to a place where flat-screen televisions are given out free of charge?

This doesn't make much sense.

J: Yes, from the human mindset it does not make sense. This is why Jehovah was accepted, he wanted you to have the negative, or comfort polarity, because he is a loving, passionate God. However, this does not change the fact that it was wrong. Because of the intelligence of the human race at this time, it is hoped that human beings will accept what they have in the East and understand the more advanced understanding of "positive and negative".

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
cont.

Thus the Ra and Sethian Materials. By Free Will are these things exposed to you so that human kind may make a more mature decision and participate more fully with races and beings who realize that comfort is not what its all about. It is part of it, but not all.

Pilot: Please know that I ask my third question with all due respect but, I had a powerful image flash upon my mental screen as I read your words: Are you and HH partners in a super-complex mutual S&M fantasy??

J: This sounds like an insult to everybody here, but when symbolically deconstructed it represents an Answer generated in a certain Socio-Memory Complex. Hang on to that piece of information as when it is understood, it is an important human truth.

SNC: Since last month I was re-reading Insider's information, same as H_H's. Now You started this Thread, Great! I have a lot of questions.

J: I hope to keep it up for as long as it takes. Thanks.

SUT: Joan, I still have questions for you, but do you think we should focus on Hidden_Hand and/or Insider? I guess maybe I should ask the following:

J: Understanding somewhat of what they are talking about, and having read Insider's material, I beleive they are consistant. Therefore introducing Insider information may be of some use. However my original purpose was to perform a study session for HH's Ra Materials.

SUT: Do you (Joan) understand Insider and H_H to be of the same "Family?". Insider stated he was of a "minority group." H_H acknowledged this. These two disclosures meant a lot to me; so I'm seeking a third opinion.

J: They are probably lietenants (coorelate symbol to US Armed Forces terminology). I would agree that their's and mine information is similar in source.

CHEV: Thank you for your kindness to substitute 'House of Seth' to 'Sethian' instead.

J: Not a problem. I would rather negotiate and find out what preserves both our interests.

PH: 1. the way that you and H.H speak of negative and positive seem almost like a paradox to a being of 3d thinking. is this correct, and could you point me in the right direction if not? please forgive me the question is vague, i will reformulate if you find these questions to your liking.

J: Having primarily a Jehovic spiritual education Westerners have a difficulty with correct symbolic manipulation in the Ra Material. I hope this paradox isn't giving you a headache (wink).

PH: 2. H.H spoke of being sent here to help but are of higher development than 3d but may not know. what would these beings role play in the end? if someone does not know, is there a 'spark' so to speak that would rip that being into awareness?

J: Yes, these higher dimentional beings are responsible for the Armageddon impulse. However because they forget when they come down, at many times in history it has resulted in major catastrofies.

PH: 3. this is somewhat unrelated, myself (and im sure others) feel very out of place, almost like i (we) don't belong, yet have an unconscious compulsion to remain in my physical location. it is very difficult to put into words, almost like the body and mind are waging war.

J: Yes, this is a subconscious impulse that should be understood as meaning "Don't Ascend Now". It reflects in your concious mind as don't move physical position. You may move around physically if you understand the impulse.

PH: 4. i constantly see the messages of RA, H.H everywhere in day to day life. even in star trek where the traveler came and elevated wesley because of his consciousness level. will the fog continue to clear as the clock runs out?

J: The Mind of God is causing resonations in you resulting in pattern recognition. Enjoy it while you can because there is a forgetting afterward. "As the clock runs out" the fog will increase, you will notice a disinterest in things spiritual and this recognition will turn off. Unless something drastic happens in your case.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
cont.

PH: you and H.H seem...well i cant put my finger on it, i can see a clear distinction, and yet very different. i realize you are indeed different and from different houses, its beyond that.....i cant explain it in words, its almost like the words dont exist. could you elaborate? i realize the extreme vagueness of that question, i will try to reformulate it as i collect my thoughts

J: You will have to formulate better questions than this, in order for me to answer them.

PH: 6. H.H said he was from a different planet, and when he answered a question that asked if the earth was hollow he said yes. what role does density and gravity play in this, as well as magnetic polarity as far as effects on your physical body and his as well?

J: In the higher planes their symbols translate to symbols here on earth. You have received an education here on the physical plane that tells you that the physical Earth is not hollow, however there are worlds in the higher dimentions that are. Always understand that you are being subjected to ideas that are Universe-centric, not Earth centric. Science is very much an Earth-centric idea. When scientific terms are used in the higher dimentions they are applied to their sciences/magicks.

CE: Joan, HH elucidated more to me on an ethereal level than through black and white word. It would be lovely to look forward to the same from you. Thank you in advance.

J: I plan on talking more from a 3D perspective than even Master HH.

BJ: If I am a wanderer, (which I have no idea, this just resonates) how do I go about remembering? I have been using H_H’s technique of asking to recall dreams, am still trying to lucid dream, and I meditate. Am I missing signs elsewhere? I look for clues throughout the days and I don’t know if I am missing something important. I feel as if time is running out fast and I still am in the ‘dark’.

J: It is my understanding that Ra was refering to those wandering to Earth from the higher dimentions. That you may take the name Wanderer in order to help a Wanderer, this has been many times before. The End is comming to a close over the next few years in many parts and I doubt if you'll be able to piece it together before then. If you are interested, Buddhism is probably your best option.

BJ: Are my feelings of impending doom advisable to heed? In other words, I am in N. California, real eq country, if I came here to be of assistance at this time, should I stay put so that I may help others when catastrophe hits?

J: If you do not understand what the doom is then how can you defend against it? If you do not understand then stay where you are at.

BJ: A question regarding other et’s info: I have read a thread recently that pertains to the war being waged over humans. This thread mentions a ‘soul catcher’ machine which steals souls, wipes their memories clean then spits them out to play the human game again. Does this ‘machine’ belong to the Lucifer house or is it something of Yahweh’s? This particular information disturbed me for some time after reading it.

J: It is neither Lucifer's or Yahweh's but is the Universe's created by Intelligent Design for its own sake.

J24: Greeting good sir

J: Ma'am actually.

J24: 1. Hidden Hand stated that Yahweh created us in a perfect world or paradise but luciferians were sent here to show us negativity. What I want to ask is there not a better way of doing this then creating a world where negativity is prevalent and preached?

J: Yes, it is currently in progress. The Luciferians under God's instructions were asked to do it in a civilized way. We can learn more about it by these kinds of sessions here.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
cont.

J24: Why not have a system where we can more accurately choose between positive and negative?

J: That is why the Ra and Seth Materials are here to see if Western spiritual ability is sufficent at this time to accept a higher paradygm. It would shift our maturity to levels common in the East. This is not an original thought. If you have desires for this to come to pass then support those ideas that you agree with. The choice has always ultimately rested on the people.

J24: Sure it is a choice that each individual has to make but the "tools" you guys allow us to use seem to favor negativity.

J: Negativity is a necessary part of Universal Life. The key as human beings are concerned is two fold IMO.

(1) A spiritual maturity that allows for both negative and positive.

(2) A correct and accurate understanding of how negativity should be used. It has little to do with bombs, guns and armies.

J24: If only the luciferians needed to be 95% negative why is it that the whole population seems to revolve around negativity.

J: Well, maybe human beings should start asking themselves this question, why they let it happen. There are people in the bloodlines that can walk around and talk rationally, even charmingly at pressures 100 times more than exists in regular humans who are insulting each other, acting rudely and entertaining malevolent thoughts of destruction and egomania.

Its always been your choice. Its just that the average person doesn't have much capacity for choice. Take for example this young lady here:

Antar: This is just plain old wicked self serving ego
gratification and non sense and you know it.
Sharlatan.

I would guess that the level of Armageddon urge in her is at about 3 magnitudes less than mine, yet I talk rationally, calmly, casually putting in my 2 cents worth. In a way she is helping, but her mentalization of what she is doing isn't there. The human part of her is participating in deviant behaviors.

J24: If indeed this great harvest is coming around why were we not better prepared, if your houses were sent here to assist us?

J: You have been prepared. Its just too large to see. See if the Armageddon urge comes upon you, you are so into your job (capitalism invented by the Illuminati), paying your mortgage (banking invented by the Illuminati), going to University (education and higher eduation invented by the Illuminati) coming here to ASF (I think this is a Pliedian project), going to Church (invented by Jehovah) then you guys are too afraid of loosing all this stuff, because if you feel the urge and feel like sticking a knife in someone then you'll go to prison (interestingly adminstrated I think by the Horus Group Mind at this time).

In a way it is insulting to your intelligence but it was feared that when you guys felt Armageddon that you'd start warring again. Look, just let the Nephilim handle it. If you want to run with the big dogs figure out how they did it, and then you can do it.

You are prepared. Just enjoy your cars, jobs, families and other bribes and you'll be fine.

J24: Hidden Hand stated that the end date is December 21st 2012 and we are currently undergoing the transition. He also stated the lord of the harvest was Nibiru. What he didn't say was what Nibiru actually is. Is Nibiru a rogue planet in our solar system or an entirely different thing?

J: Nibiru is comming. It is a cyclical thing. If you want to know, you have to understand the Game (as it is sometimes called). That's part of the reason why I'm here is because I think there are quite a few people that have the ability to understand it.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by JoanTheBlind]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
cont.

J24: A lesser question but is Hidden Hand reading this thread? If so are there any rules preventing him/her from saying anything as long as he is not revealing information?

J: Knowing beings of his type, he's probably working on other things, but will return to look every few months. If he sees that we've used the information wisely, then he will return and speak. Just a guess.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
edit

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Joan the Blind,
My other questions were serious as well,

I can only see positive and negative culminating into one thing because of the dynamic of negative actions creating positive results, vice versa, faster and faster until they have completed their function. I wonder if you could just comment on that, it is only an intuitive interpretation of the material, of which I can offer no other.

Also, does polarity cease in, say, the 6th density??

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Who hears us when we pray? Ra speaks of the Confederation, do some of them help us out? Our higher selves?

From what I understand from Ra and H_H, the Earth is or has already transtioned into 4th density. And that those making it to 4th density either positive or negative will go to their own Earth like planets. Will those who must repeat the cycle remain on this earth if it is not destroyed by nuclear war?

And forgive me for the emotion here, this just nags at me all the time... all of the animals here that are treated horribly, tortured, neglected and the like - are they cared for in death?

Thank you, Joan.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JoanTheBlind

I think maybe I chose the wrong words when I said that your conundrum doesn't make sense.
In fact, it isn't just. By any standards, Eastern or Western.

You are presenting yourself as a sheep, but I'm afraid of what lies underneath.

You see, no matter how much you want to befuddle people with the intricacies of Eastern Philosophy with a New Age Twist, the fact remains the same regardless - Evil is responsible for sufferage. Your paradox is unacceptable, as it rewards negativity. This CANNOT lead to higher understanding in the long run because it rewards greedy behavior. As long as greed is rewarded, greed will exist. I think people here on Earth have probably gotten their dose of greed. It is time for something better. This is why I feel hostility towards your message.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoanTheBlind

J: It is my understanding that Ra was refering to those wandering to Earth from the higher dimentions. That you may take the name Wanderer in order to help a Wanderer, this has been many times before. The End is comming to a close over the next few years in many parts and I doubt if you'll be able to piece it together before then. If you are interested, Buddhism is probably your best option.

J: It is neither Lucifer's or Yahweh's but is the Universe's created by Intelligent Design for its own sake.

Thank you kindly for your answers. One question from each answer:

1- So the best way to approach my attempts to 'remember' is studying more Buddism?

2- The machine belongs to the Universe, created for 'its' sake; do you mean for the Universe's sake, for the Soul's sake or for Intelligent Design?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
JIA: I think maybe I chose the wrong words when I said that your conundrum doesn't make sense.
In fact, it isn't just. By any standards, Eastern or Western.

J: I think that this penetrates to the issue of the paradox of Love vs. Light. It is interesting your answer here. It illustrates a man who wants what is right. I think you are sensing that my assertion is somehow correct.

Why does humanity choose Love over the Light most of the time?

Jehovah says, stay and enjoy, this garden is for you. All that you must do is just stay. That's all you have to do.

The Light says, there are experiences and good things that you must do. You have a duty to perform it.

You are right, its not just. So you keep gnawing on that apple trying to amass knowledge of what is going on. Why?

How about if I ask you a question Jay. Why do you want Disclosure? Why do you want to know what is going on? All you have to do is walk away from ASF and work your job, play some video games and have a nice, comfortable family life.

JIA: You are presenting yourself as a sheep, but I'm afraid of what lies underneath.

J: Yes, that is an honest assessment. You honor me with that. Thank you.

JIA: You see, no matter how much you want to befuddle people with the intricacies of Eastern Philosophy with a New Age Twist, the fact remains the same regardless - Evil is responsible for sufferage.

J: Then let us change it. You have Free Will as do I.

JIA: Your paradox is unacceptable, as it rewards negativity. This CANNOT lead to higher understanding in the long run because it rewards greedy behavior. As long as greed is rewarded, greed will exist. I think people here on Earth have probably gotten their dose of greed. It is time for something better. This is why I feel hostility towards your message.

J: And you do rightly in feeling this hostility. It is the urge to correct wrongs, to do your part in seeing that all Beings get their fair shake. This is the mark of a Hero so long as it is correctly controlled and diverted to that which is positive.

For me, my part in this is as a teacher of a few dozen. We are discussing things that interest us, that we think might be useful, and we are getting to know each other.

Armageddon exists for a time, and then it subsides. It is a natural part of the spiritual ecosystem of earth. Let us not be barbarians and do rude things, uncivilized things, but be understanding of the negative (positive in effect?) emotions that sometimes beset us.

Your duty in this JIA is to keep me honest. The flurry of insults was for the purpose of seeing if I was a lightweight. I remain. Now we are discussing some things with some meat, and the bad feelings come. We are working out Armageddon when this happens. If we periodically meet in "battle" like this, there is no need for guns, or bombs, or swords. The urge works itself out. And the effect is positive. The urge leaves us after a time.

Breath in...

Breath out...

Walk away from the computer and get a snack. We have done our duty.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JoanTheBlind

It's quite simple, the answer to both of your questions is because it is the right thing to do.
2nd line.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Jesus Loves you.

Remember that?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
joantheblind

i can't help but think you are a slave to the game as we are. i dont mean any disrespect, but from what i can gather from H.H post i think he implied that no one will ever be free, i assume that includes you and him as well.

does your understanding of the game give you more freedom, or less?

using the logic of the one, it seems like the one or creator could be only a small part of something even bigger infinite even. could this assessment be accurate?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I am jumping into this discussion a bit late and need to spend some time reading the past posts to get caught up but perhaps I could ask the OP'er a question to help me get some back ground .

Is this information that you are relaying to us something that was taught to you or have you read up on this hole issue , and if this knowledge was something that you stumbled across via books could you perhaps share a list of books that you have read that were the most meaningful to you with regards to this topic ?
Thanks you and I will now start reading the past posts in an attempt to get caught up by tomorrow this time , as its almost my bed time now

[edit on 9-2-2009 by Max_TO]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Jesus Loves you.

Remember that?

Yes, and you can't knock Jesus, but this is a discussion about another topic. If you look into the Law of One, you might learn something, it won't hurt, I promise.

Loving Jesus does not preclude curiosity. Does it??

[edit on 9-2-2009 by Pilot]

[edit on 9-2-2009 by Pilot]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join