It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 end of the world-- bull--don't believe it

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
You know what? I'm pretty sure nothing over-the-top is going to happen December 2012. Think about it. Why has the agenda of the PTB appeared to have escalated in pace? Because we've sped up. Because they're trying to beat prophecy. The coming of 2012 simply heralds the end of an age. The end of the time when humans and the planet Earth are no longer ruled by money. They're trying to completely enslave us before we inevitably break free.

-me

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
sorry double post

-------------------------------------------------------lineeeeeeeeeeee2

[edit on 2/8/09 by CSquared288]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Ehhhh? So you are disproving the way people interpret the calender with your own interpretation of another civilization? Kinda cancels out i think.

These threads are getting pretty annoying, to be quite honest, I'm starting to see a shift. I hardly see anymore "Doom" and "end of the world" 2012 posts, usually they are now about GOOD things that might happen in 2012. Now, I see threads trying to put these things down too. It makes me wonder, if you guys disslike fear mongering so much because you have fear in your hearts that you wish to deny everything? Even good things?

I say relax, and wait to see what happens. If we die, we die, if we evolve, you're invited to my cosmic BBQ. If nothing happens, I'll share my squirrel meat with you while we are hiding in the forest from FEMA troops.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by LeTan]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Ehhhh? So you are disproving the way people interpret the calender with your own interpretation of another civilization? Kinda cancels out i think.

uhh im not sure if you were talking to me, but I wasn't trying to disprove anything...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CSquared288

Sorry, no I wasn't, I was replying to the OP.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Where can i meet more people like you i feel like i'm the only crazy one in this sheep like society

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Where can i meet more people like you i feel like i'm the only crazy one in this sheep like society

here is a good place to start, my friend.

second line..................................................enil dnoces

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
personaly with the whole mayan calender thing....how can we say its the end of the world because it ends....um remember the spanish killed them before they could make a new calender !!!!!....

and its most likely nothing will happen the world was meant to end in 2000 with y2k..and nothing we're all just paranoid people...doesnt help that we have crazy religions backing it all......

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by rken2

people have been "predicting" the end of the world since before christ.
they just set a date, and when that date passes they set another.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I couldn't find a site that listed every end of the world or sudden change theory, but here's one that lists 200.
www.bible.ca...

And here's another 63.
www.religioustolerance.org...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Get your facts straight, the only coverage 2012 is getting is coming from the media interviewing 2012 survivalists, the movies been made and being made are apocalyptic ones. The media is spinning it into 'the end of days' or 'nothing special those people are nuts'. People, on the other hand are not buying it. I think the mayority of the ones believing in 2012 are thinking it is going to be positive eventually.
Niburu is not the main theory by a long shot. Rambo-Jesus-terminator saviour coming to kick our behind isn't either. The ones winning in popularity are the positive ones but with the acknowledgement it could get rough before getting [there]

It's all good in the end.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by rken2

Indeed. Seems to be most probable that "the story" (from the Sumerian tablets to the Bible) is for all intense and purposes, accounts of the perpetual cycle of human creation and destruction. Oscillating very naturally like lungs breathing in and out. One thing is for certain, before the redemption comes the suffering. And then the revealing of horrific truths. We will see amazing events continue to unfold. What a lucky bunch we are, to be alive at this point in time on Earth...

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harman

Get your facts straight, the only coverage 2012 is getting is coming from the media interviewing 2012 survivalists, the movies been made and being made are apocalyptic ones. The media is spinning it into 'the end of days' or 'nothing special those people are nuts'. People, on the other hand are not buying it. I think the mayority of the ones believing in 2012 are thinking it is going to be positive eventually.
Niburu is not the main theory by a long shot. Rambo-Jesus-terminator saviour coming to kick our behind isn't either. The ones winning in popularity are the positive ones but with the acknowledgement it could get rough before getting [there]

It's all good in the end.

did you like.. read my post with a reverse-seeing glasses on?
because what you were saying in your post is exactly what i was pointing out.

???

-

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   

No, you just said the people are making these things up. I'm saying the Media is trying to get the fear-train going too. Just included the media as a reason people are making these threads.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Exactly!!! someone with sense a while ago i studied a lot indept of the Zodiac and basically 2012 is a turn of a Month on the Galatic calender we move out of the month of pieces into the month of aquarius i can't quite remember the perfect date but its something like every 5000 years is a galactic month

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I a so glad to read that the main feeling towards the 2012 event is positive i am a firm believer that we create our own destiny positive thought always brings a positive outcome and negativity breeds negativity so everyone believe in themselves and you fellow humans even with the negative things going on in this world and the good things will follow

The Hoff

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rken2

It will not be the end of the world. It will be the begining of a new world.

The interpretation is completely turned around and purposely structured to induce fear for other purposes by the PTB.

It all comes down to how you preceive it to be.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
this is my first post.. IF SPACE IS A VACUME HOW AS NIBURI GOT A FIRERY TALE YOU NEED AIR FOR A FIRE TO BE A FIRE...

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
reply to post by eldard

I don't know what "peace" you're speaking of... There certainly hasn't been any "peace of mind" for the last 2000 or so years.

Yes the christains made sure of that.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join