It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 end of the world-- bull--don't believe it

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I'm kind of hoping something DOES happen, a cosmic BBQ sounds very cool! Break out the bubbly!
I agree with the opinion that all the hype is based on the solar calendars of those ancients civilizations, religions and soothsayers alike and they all coincide with the coming galactic alignment.
The Mayan Long count calendar is a perfect example, but they all have similar countdowns.
everything started (for us) on the Monday, January 1, 4713 BCE. Or on 0.0.0.0.0.0 (Or 13.0.0.0.0 of the last created world)
Starting from the right when each number hits 19 the next digit to the left increases by 1 and the digit returns to zero – Except the first digit on the left. It only goes to 13, and resets the whole count to start over. Okay, Got that? Easy.
The first three attempts by their gods (Plural) had all failed to create a world for man ... but they only failed when the calendar reached 13.0.0.0.0.
Guess it was on a timer like a roast.
Now, according to the “poop” book (It’s called the Popal Vuh, actually ... but this is starting to smell, isn’t it?) the last time the long count got to 12.19.19.17.19 the old world ended to make room for their fourth try, our world currently.
So, Today is 12.19.16,1,14. and counting.

Oh, forgot to tell you this because it wouldn’t fit with what ‘they’ are saying but - there is no consensus as to whether the first digit goes to 13, or to 19 before resetting. (You’ve noticed all the others DO go to 19, yes?)
And, just one more thing,
www.usatoday.com...
It’s not the archaeologists or the scholars studying ancient Maya who are touting this as revelation, according to them it’s a complete fabrication.

So ... What's cookin'?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harman
reply to post by prevenge

No, you just said the people are making these things up. I'm saying the Media is trying to get the fear-train going too. Just included the media as a reason people are making these threads.

no. that's what I was SAYING.. that the media is fear mongering it.. re-read it.

-

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I have been studying the prophecies of 2012 for over 20 years now, since being drawn to live in Cancun for a time and visiting the Kukulcan Pyramid in Chichen Itza.

I like many here believe that the time of 12-21-2012 represents more of a transition than an end. There is the possibility of some calamities due to planetary alignment and other issues and there are some other possibilities due to the fact that we will see the most active and intense solar storms ever recorded.

As far as the Mayan influence is concerned, the date signifies the completion of the earth's 26,000 year trip through the solar system and the completion of the 5th Baktun cycle, each of which consists of 5125 years each.

We are already in a state of transition spiritually, those who are in tune with it already know this. I have been moved to enlighten people about 2012 and as a matter of fact am having the Mayan calendar and the Kukulcan pyramid tattooed on my back next month as a part of this.

Those who are unbelieving need to research the fact that this date is recorded by numerous civilizations all over the planet, but also realize that the doomsday prophecies are not to be taken so seriously either.

As I mentioned above, there does exist the possibility of some major changes but they are already starting, they will not all happen at once. We will see increased volcanic activity, increased storms, rising sea levels, and more in the coming years but it is the spiritual transformation that is most important - seek that.

Teahupoo

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Maybe you should be more clear in the future. But whatever. And calm down, you are posting like there is a vain popping in your forehead.

We agree, so why be so agitated?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Maybe you should be more clear in the future. But whatever. And calm down, you are posting like there is a vain popping in your forehead.

We agree, so why be so agitated?

Interesting? Where in my post do I appear agitated?

The only statement I made that may have even insinuated disagreement was addressed to some who have posted a total disbelief that anything will happen - so if the shoe fits...

Teahupoo

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
i myself have noticed radical changes in my spirituality, acceleration of doing things the right way instead of the wrong. Karma seems to be coming in full force right now affecting a lot of people who have done wrong. spiritually 2 years ago i was so behind to where i am today and my beliefs. in my opinon, it will be the end of the world for people who practice tyranny and hope to see destruction on a grand scale. we havent been living in peace and harmony and ascension to the 4th dimension would be incredible, and i believe that is what will happen, and is slowly happening now. Look at the orb phenomenon, ufo's, a lot of things not in our frequency are starting to come to light. everything must fall apart to be put back together the appropriate and correct way.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
i myself have noticed radical changes in my spirituality, acceleration of doing things the right way instead of the wrong. Karma seems to be coming in full force right now affecting a lot of people who have done wrong. spiritually 2 years ago i was so behind to where i am today and my beliefs. in my opinon, it will be the end of the world for people who practice tyranny and hope to see destruction on a grand scale. we havent been living in peace and harmony and ascension to the 4th dimension would be incredible, and i believe that is what will happen, and is slowly happening now. Look at the orb phenomenon, ufo's, a lot of things not in our frequency are starting to come to light. everything must fall apart to be put back together the appropriate and correct way.

I have noticed many similarities to what you report, particularly in the realm of karma. It seems that karmic retribution is getting shorter and shorter and I have been running into more and more people who are aware of 2012 and have a good understanding of it.

As far as the quote by someone about scientists and archaeologists not being concerned with the coming of 2012, it would not be the first time that they have been wrong or missed something, especially considering that the main result of the event from now until it occurs is on a spiritual level.

Teahupoo

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teahupoo

The only statement I made that may have even insinuated disagreement was addressed to some who have posted a total disbelief that anything will happen - so if the shoe fits...

Teahupoo

Uh, i wasn't replying to you but to prevenge

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Teahupoo

Uh, i wasn't replying to you but to prevenge

I gotcha bro. I saw it after but this forum doesn't seem to offer an option to edit.

T

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I have noticed many similarities to what you report, particularly in the realm of karma. It seems that karmic retribution is getting shorter and shorter and I have been running into more and more people who are aware of 2012 and have a good understanding of it.

As far as the quote by someone about scientists and archaeologists not being concerned with the coming of 2012, it would not be the first time that they have been wrong or missed something, especially considering that the main result of the event from now until it occurs is on a spiritual level.

Teahupoo

yes - i speak to a variety of people and some think of 2012 as what y2k was supposed to be. it has its similarities, i believe the electrical grid will go down, i dont know for how long, but it could be a way for people to get back to basics and learn from themselves. yes with the scientists and archaelogoists, they dont want to believe anything out of their studies....its too big for them to even understand. thats why we have these threads to discuss posibilities of what COULD happen. i am just as confused as everyone else, but there are a lot of things happening now that convince me a big change is coming. In the last year its been a string of events thats happened to me that brought me here right now, that i never thought would correlate with each other whatsoever! jsut from my own studies and observations, we wont die we ill ascend, but there will be hardships. Richard Hoagland is excellent to listen to as well. i advise anyone reading this to look up any of his videos, especially about Obama and the election. It may take a ccouple hours but it is definately worth it.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
One of the most interesting things to me is that many people like myself who have been diagnosed as ADHD are also more open and aware of the situation and also seem to have a recognition of others. I have actaully had people who have started a conversation with me based upon that or on the tattoos I have gotten which I have been led to get for several years now.

Incidentally, I am one of those who believe that ADHD is not a disability, but an evolution in the way the human brain functions. By learning how to use it to my advantage I am able to multi-task way above the average person. As I write this message I have probably in excess of 40 windows open running multiple tasks and applications and having IM conversations with 5 people at the same time.

I have also seen a much higher than average IQ among those with ADHD, mine being 165 and my son 148.

Look up information on the Indigo and Crystalline kids.

It seems to have had its beginning with my generation starting maybe as early as the late 50s (I was born in 1961), the kids today though seem to have a higher intensity of purpose as well as an almost unreal ability to grasp these complex issues and not only understand them but explain them as if they already knew.

Interesting thread here.

Teahupoo

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
yes i've been very interested in this star child , indigo stuff. how do you test for it? or know?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Well, I'am a Christian and I don't believe the world will end in 2012 as in Jesus coming back again, but I do think something really bad will happen. I don't know what, but something will.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join