It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico drug gangs threaten cops on radio, kill them

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by wutone

Originally posted by Swatman
what i want to know is why the hell mexico is so big on gangs? these people are infiltrating LA/AZ/ and texas and no one gives a crap about it. when is america going to wake up and say TO HELL WITH MEXICO. i do not want these people in my country.

Unfortunately the politicians love the illegals.

They would rather have Mexican illegals ruining cities and bankrupting states then running the risk of losing the Hispanic vote.

We are so screwed....

Relax the problem will work itself out the Mexicans come here for work I figure about a year from know Americans will be going to Mexico for work. Now where really screwed.

[edit on 2/8/09 by dragonridr]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I think the human genome project has already come up with a solution for this "problem". We're already being sprayed like bugs. Imagine when the spraying becomes DNA specific?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
LEGALISE DRUGS and put a wall on the border...

Legalise drugs, it makes sense.

If people can make/grow their own, without any fear of prosecution, then gangs will have no customers and no power.

People will always consume every type of drug on the planet, whether it is legal or not. Education programs only go so far. Despite health warnings people still use drugs. Maybe it's nature's way of culling the weak? Who knows...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Like others have said and Ill just repeat it again. Legalize the drugs. You legalize them then there is no need for the underground to supply the goods. I mean its a personal rights issue anyways. If someone wants to destroy their lives then that is their choice. We cant afford to fight this war anyways we are bankrupt....

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjeffersonsghost
Like others have said and Ill just repeat it again. Legalize the drugs. You legalize them then there is no need for the underground to supply the goods. I mean its a personal rights issue anyways. If someone wants to destroy their lives then that is their choice. We cant afford to fight this war anyways we are bankrupt....

yea but if that happens, we have to stop having hospitals give these people that overdose care because it is not fair for tax payers to pay for their addiction.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Swatman, I appreciate your zeal and love of our country but I think your anger needs to be redirected.

There are many things dividing and conquering this country and by extension, the globe. Black vs. white/rich vs. poor/religious vs. atheists/men vs. women/. There are various philosophical and ideological subgroups as well: believers in the 911 report vs. "truthers"/pro war vs. withdraw our troops now group, and so on.

The current issue under discussion seems to be another topic of division: build the walls higher vs. tear down all walls.

Mexicans are no more Americans enemies by reason of crossing an imaginary line on a map than they are our friends by reason of being close neighbors.

Try to see the bigger picture: we're all screwed; Mexicans and Americans alike. They're a little further along in their screw job than Americans right now and their "sheeple" are waking up and fleeing HERE. America will be the last domino to fall and where will we flee?

If we can watch and learn from their hard lesson, we might be able to figure out a way to help our neighbors and even prevent the same thing happening here. I kinda doubt it, though. I was just being hopeful. Sticking with my original thought: we're all screwed here.

Our "enemy" (if you need to label them) is a shadow group whose names we'll probably never learn and most likely wouldn't recognize if we heard them. They've been steering this sinking ship straight for the iceburg of our destruction since we boarded.

The goal is global domination and we the sheeple are being distracted by the many different fronts of this war so that few see the bigger picture. It IS a bit much to take in and fully comprehend. I try to keep it simple by realizing that it all boils down to realizing we are in a fully comprehensive covert and overt war against an invisible enemy, outgunned, outmanned, with inferior technology to theirs and we don't even know who "they" are.

Most people in this war don't even realize it and totally believe MSM reports that all is well despite all evidence to the contrary.

It's a global economy so I really don't see how Mexicans can be taking "our" jobs.

I wonder if the former slaves in America ever argued over who got the top bunk or got to stand at the front of the line for chow? This whole Mexican argument reminds me of that type of arguing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join