It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dog Bleeds to Death After "Routine" Microchip Implant Procedure

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
correct
all you need to do is hit an artery
blood spits out super fast

Yes, and the chips are the size of a grain of rice. You would have to be an imbecile to hit an artery installing that.

The dog is a fluke.

People have died in the dentist's office while under a local anisthetic. Should we no longer use it all?

Sounds like it was just Charlie's time to bite it, or he was genetically defunct to begin with

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Wow, just.. wow. The amount that so many people will just roll over and play dead is almost saddening. Worse, are the people who must have voted bozos like that into office to begin with. This is the goals of the liberals and the democrats. More government, bigger government and more control over you and everything you do. When will these people wake up?

You can be for chipping your dog, that's fine, but I draw the line when you're for chipping MY dog. That's where the point of freedom lies.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by spliff4020
Human Microchipping will never become law.

Ever.

Ever, ever, ever.

Nope, rather you will sign up willingly.

It's simple, really. Suppose your employer offers you two types of health insurance. One is a 1000 a month with a hundred deductible, the other is 200 a month and 0 deductible (of course, they need to "chip" you to track your medical records).

-or-

Your bank decides that to curb the chances of the next Osama stealing from your account, that they will no longer accept drivers license photos. Instead, they require an rfid chip to know who REALLY are.

--

See? Its simple.

Yes, I am with you. I work in health care, and when Hillary Clinton first brought up putting medical records in a computerized form, I said "God, NO!!! Do NOT let them do that!" It's not only a total invasion of privacy, and increases the risk of people hacking into your personal medical records, but there is such a potential problem for abuse of this.

I think you're right....having your medical records computerized and then put on a "chip" would make sense. They could say: Well, in case you are in an emergency auto-accident, we can know your blood type, your drug allergies, your medical conditions, etc..." But there are SOOO many potentials for abuse here. So many.

Remember, microchips can act tracking devices in humans just as easily as they can in animals. And even worse, what if they can figure out how to release "energy pulses" from these chips to control our movement? Like a cop's taser or something. Or even control our actions?

Seems far fetched now, but hey...remember, many people who are victims of alien abductions have found implants in their bodies....as if they had been "tagged" for study, like biologists tag animals out in the wild for scientific study.

They could say "Ok, we are going to nationalized healthcare. If you get your medical records implanted in your body, you get free healthcare. If not, you have to pay out of pocket." Something like THAT is what I am afraid of. People would be lining up for it.

Also, think about this: cars that have special toll gate sensors can "track" every car that goes by the toll booth. If humans had chips in us, and every corner of every street had a chip "sensor" , our movements could be tracked at all times.

Now, I'm not a criminal, nor do I have criminal tendencies, but there's no way I want the having the technology to know where I am at all times.

Microchips are probably the best way ever of preventing any kind of second American Revolution. This is not good, because although I love my country, the politicians are pissing me off, and personally, what I think we need is a bunch of Americans to stand up and say "We're not gonna take it anymore!"

But who would have the guts to protest or join in another revolution if they had the chip in them? Nobody. Because they could easily be rounded up and put in jail for "treason", because it is illegal to revolt to try to overthrow the government. So, the politicians could become even MORE corrupt than they already are, and not worry a bit, because the people would be "controlled". The chip would be mostly psychological, anyway. Just knowing that someone knows where you are at all times.....hell, that would make ME paranoid, and I am not a really paranoid person.

There is no way in a snow ball's chance in hell that I would ever let anyone put a chip in me. The potential for abuse and invasion of privacy and governmental control of the people is just too great. If they wanted to put a chip in my body, they would have to kill me first, to do it.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

"Chipping" the dog should be law. Whens the last time youve been to an animal shelter? So many irresponsible owners either let them out without a leash, or drop them off when they decide they no longer want the pet and claim they "found a stray".

If that dog is chipped they will know instantly who the owner is, if the shots are current and it will resolve owner disputes when someone steals the dog.

Im all for chipping your dog. Plus if he runs away and the pound gets him, you will know.

NWO rules dont apply to pets.

Dude, you're a fool and prove my statement.

Keep making excuses for them man, it's people like you that get our freedoms taken away everyday....

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Shawn B.]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Shawn B.

Right. This is not a necessary law. If you would like your own dog chipped that is on you and I have no problem with this. I have 2 dogs and 2 cats, they have no contact with other people or animals, they've never ran away, or harmed anyone. I do have a suspicion that these chips can be satellite controlled and turn FiFi and Spike into Cujo.

Leave my pets alone!!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Shawn B.

Oh come on now. Go and look up my thread history and see how much i hate the idea of a chip and even ID cards. I cannot tell you how much i hate the idea of cameras everywhere, peopels DNA being kept without them being convicted of a crime, even having my fingerprints taken at a USA airport bothers the hell out of me.

Yet i support pet chipping. The simple reason is because pets aren't human! Don't treat animals the same as humans because it's just not the same. I have said when they start making people in my country take Id cards i'll resist. When they start chipping people i'll resist. My pets however, we'll they're chipped and i stated earlier how this was very useful.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawn B.

Dude, you're a fool and prove my statement.

Keep making excuses for them man, it's people like you that get our freedoms taken away everyday....

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Shawn B.]

Um, no.

I can assume from the intelligence of your reply that you are probably young and without kids (I hope). But suppose you do have kids. And suppose they are outside playing and get bit by a dog and require stitches and medical care.

Now suppose they caught the dog. Wouldnt that chip sure be nice to have. That way you can find the irresponsible owner, make them pay and verifiy if you kid is going to need rabies shots or not.

Oh but wait... Its the government taking over!!

You may find this hard to wrap your brain around, but go with me for a second, alright....

Everyone wants a puppy. Not to many wind up wanting a dog or the responsibility of owning it. Chips eliminate most of the problems. And because Fido gets it, doesnt mean their coming to install it in you next.

But you know what? I wouldnt care and actually might like it. How awesome would be to not have to carry cash or ID. How awesome would it be to not have to worry about identity theft? How awesome would it be to not have to worry about my medical records and insurance info getting mixed up with someone of a similar name?

Quit being so paranoid. Times change. You sound as scared as my dad is of online banking. Move with the times...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

But you know what? I wouldnt care and actually might like it. How awesome would be to not have to carry cash or ID. How awesome would it be to not have to worry about identity theft? How awesome would it be to not have to worry about my medical records and insurance info getting mixed up with someone of a similar name?

Quit being so paranoid. Times change. You sound as scared as my dad is of online banking. Move with the times...

OK here is where we part ways on this issue. I can think of several reasons against a cashless society. One being the typical selling of purchase histories between credit card companies. I use cash for this very reason because by using it i drastically reduce my spam mail.

As for your medical history being mixed up. Well here in the UK i am struggling to find a single case of this because like you we have unique ID numbers. The UK has the National Insurance Number and the USA has the Social Security Number. These alone seperate our medical records quite nicely. I have spent a long time in this system and never havei been confused for someone else.

Chipping humans is wrong and will actually lead to more ID theft. The only way you could think otherwise is because you don't know much about computers and encryption. The latest RFID chips cannot encrypt beyond 56 bit and that's without any major information. This means any chip made can be easily copied with a wireless signal.

If you don't get this i can explain it further including the technology that is publicly available to copy any chip within a few feet or brush passes.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join