It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visited By The Greys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
UFOs have always been part of my life. When I was a little boy I frequently dreamt of UFOs and my recollection is so strong as if I had just had these dreams 5 minutes ago. Now don't get me wrong, but in a certain way these UFO dreams were no dreams at all. Just day before yesterday I had my last UFO dream and yesterday I had another "Flying Dream". I am just mentioning it to say that I am always having experiences no matter whether I am awake or asleep.

A few years ago I saw a UFO standing at the sky, then flying off and disappearing right in front of my eyes. Last year I saw another UFO when I left home during the early morning hours. And now comes the incredible part. One evening in 2008 when I lay in bed I was doing some concentration exercises. I closed my eyes in order to reach a state of relaxation as I was focusing to attain a mental state in which I could see directly into the spirit world. (I know this may sound insane to some people.) Anyway, I felt that I got more and more relaxed and I noticed that I slowly but surely approached this state between sleep and wakefulness. At this point I pulled myself out of this state, opened my eyes and ...

... right in front of me, where usually the wall is, was a white room. It was not a glaringly white room, but to give you some idea of what it looked like, you could compared it to what an operation room looks like, but I only say this due to the lighting condition and white and clean walls. And there in the left corner of this room were 2 Greys. The one standing on the right side was approximately one head taller than his fellow. I am not sure how long it was, but we must have looked at each other for not longer than 10 to 15 seconds. They neither moved nor communicated in any way, or did anything funny.
One thing was very obvious and I felt it. Their eyes were directed at me.

I looked at them and I had absolutely no interest to move and get a camera. I was in a state of complete lethargy. I looked at them and then I thought "oh aliens" and I couldn't do anything but turn onto my right side, put my head on the pillow and go to sleep.

I may not be right about it, but I guess they just wanted to show themselves to me for some unknown reasons.

Greetings

PS: No matter whether you believe me or not, as long as you think for yourself and you don't believe everything you are told, you are on the right path.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by TheWriter]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
you wouldn't have happened to have noticed them licking their chops at all during the staring contest?
were they wielding anything ... shall we say... "cylindrical??"...

-

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWriter

If it was an operating room, I don't see why they wanted you to see them so much as they wanted to operate on you!

Especially since they put you to sleep... if they wanted you to see them then instead of putting you to sleep, they would have kept you wide awake (trust me on that one, cuz I can't sleep with an alien psychic in my head unless I've got madd liquor in me, and that alien psychic has been in there for four years now).

Darn evil aliens...

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Very interesting account. Thanks.

Certainly sounds like an OBE, and this happened in another realm. Especially if you are experiencing 'flying dreams' also.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by TheWriter

If it was an operating room, I don't see why they wanted you to see them so much as they wanted to operate on you!

I worked on my posting thoroughly to make it as clear and possible, but I had some doubts about trying to give people an idea of what this room looked like. To say what something looks like, does not mean that it is what it looks like.

Greetings

[Mod Edit - as requested by the author]

[edit on 17/2/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Sounds very interesting

top topics

join