It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 Minute UFO (new) Video. (ZOOM)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hello again friends from ATS.

As my previous post reads, this video was recorded by Vicente Fernando Guzman in Aguascalientes. Yo can see an object for 14 min. !!! thanks to the camera zoom some details are very clear.

The object is similar to the objects in formation (from previous video December 21st) and was recorded last December 24th.

Please, post you comments

Saludos

PART I

PART II

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
That is some pretty good footage. Toward the end it looks kinda saucer shaped.

A rare gem indeed.

Thanks for sharing it.

[edit on 7-2-2009 by Martindoolittle]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Nice find.

In the beginning of the first video in the extreme close up, it looks very weird.
Looks like some kind of arm are being extracted out in the air waving around.

Starred and Flagged

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
That is nothing more than a weather balloon recorded with an inexpensive camera with poor results. ever wonder why none of these are ever captured on good quality HD cameras? Becuase the picture would be so clear we could tell it was a weather balloon.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Martindoolittle

Thanks for your post Martindoolittle.

This is a video that shows details I have never seen

Saludos

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Akezzon

Akezzon

It looks like "spinning", at least the bottom part, and at first you can see a kind of "light beam" or something bright at the bottom, then at the end you can see again a kind of "light" at the top (center)

Saludos

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
if its real then tptb will debunk it with about 10 mins, or my post will never appear, lol

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Ok the "balloon", I'm not sure, but I think weather balloon are not very common in Central Mexico.

And the camera is a Digital one, but had to ZOOM at max.

Saludos

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cisnerosmtz

Balloon!

At 7:14 of video #2, you can see the string. That is why one cannot rely on the Mexican UFO (Balloon) footage. I guess there are lots of celebrations and birthday parties in Mexico. Because that right there looks like a good old Mylar balloon with and extended string. Probably aloft from the hands of a 6 year old happy kid! Nuff Said!

You get NO Star or Flag for bringing this to ATS, Sorry!

[edit on 7-2-2009 by The Coward]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
That is nothing more than a weather balloon recorded with an inexpensive camera with poor results. ever wonder why none of these are ever captured on good quality HD cameras? Becuase the picture would be so clear we could tell it was a weather balloon.

Unless you shot the video you do not know that it is a weather balloon for sure. To me it looks too blurry to tell either way. So that makes it unidentifiable. Given that it is flying or hovering and it is most certainly an object, that makes it an UFO.

-rrr

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by The Coward

If you take a look here www.abovetopsecret.com... there is a video recorded here in Aguascalientes, by Fernando Guzman as well (I posted in Youtube) and the objects are similar (less zoom) and against the wind.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Aw c'mon... that doesn't look like a balloon to you? Really?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

If you look at all the video there is "something hanging off the bottom for quite a bit both video. the only problem i have with your balloon theory is that what ever is hanging off of it seems to at the same moment moving around and around hanging off the bottom of the craft at a pretty good rate and it seems to maintian its shape and orientation to what ever you want to call the main "body" of whatever they recorded. Please re-examine the footage and see if i am wrong.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cogburn

Yes that frame of the film looks very much like a mylar balloon. But i have also taken this video apart bit by bit and i think if you look at it and think how would this footage be recreated with a mylar balloon. well to say the leased it would be expensive. i give it odds of what it is are more like 10% possibility that its a normal mylar or weather balloon, 30%(being generous) hoax 60% other...

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

lame... another knee jerk response. do you think a kid's mylar balloon would 1. be that large and 2. stay in shot of his cheap camera for 14 minutes? i doubt it seriously. truthfully, i can't tell exactly how large it is but by the distance he has to zoom back and forth one can discern that the object is larger than a kids balloon. weather balloon type is possible but unlikely because the object doesn't appear to rise but ride a horizontal trajectory.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kronos11

Sorry, zoom time tells you nothing about the size of an object. A small object closer to the camera reacts relative to zoom exactly like a large object far away.

And I would think the 14 minute time is more consistent with balloon than some sort of craft. A balloon can easily stay in sight for 14 minutes drifting in a light wind.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cogburn
Aw c'mon... that doesn't look like a balloon to you? Really?

Very much so!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I took the liberty of capturing some frames from this footage after doing some analysis
and I would like to say that the object has a big light at the center, same that causes
reflections up and down giving the impression of something hanging wich of course is
not accurate. Check this frame where I signaled the big light and also the reflection
at the top. Unless someone claims this object was hanging from an helicopter located
above the object, well the balloon express theory simply doesn't apply here.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
That's not a "big light"... that's the balloon.

The area around it is distortion created by the camera.

That's why it seems to go away and change shape... The balloon is in motion in relation to the viewer, therefore the artifacting created by the camera changes over time.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Ok, let's thinks is a balloon, how can you explain the video (link posted above) there are 5 (6 at first) objects in formation, look against the wind and hovering.

Anyway, is just my opinion.

The weird thing is: The object is similar to the other previous objects BUT, different day (same hour) and different location (same city)

Saludos and thanks for all your opinions

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join