It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you want to become Psychic click here!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Has any one felt like theres someone on the other side wanting or trying to guide you in some way or another... Iv felt this for a while now and last night i was getting comfortable in bed just as i was getting on the net and for a split second, i kid you not!, I heard a voice in my head loud as hell. like closer then someone talking in your ear. It kinda felt like the best surround sound in the world. I for got what was said but i quickly opened my eyes. i dont know what to think about it. Sometimes i wonder am i going crazy!! And as far as astro traveling and dreams, I weird stuff happen like for a period in my life i went about 6 to 7 months of flying in my dream. And i mean every night, 7 days a week for 6 to 7 months. now not so much but iv seen other people flying im my dreams when i comfronted them about it, the guy that looks familiar said weve been watching you. Anyways please tell me what you think. And now that i think about during that time i did a good amount of meditation.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Hey great post. I have been trying to astral project for sometime now. Not successful yet but I have been getting close... I think.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: nrky...This is ATS.
Why has nobody come out with what I am about to say next?

THIS IS A LOAD OF CRAP, designed to sell books to gullible middle-class self-help addicts.

Prove me wrong!
=========================================================================================================

I don't think anyone can prove you right or wrong because no matter what they say you won't believe. It is something you have to experience. I can tell you what I've experienced and you can believe or not believe but until you have the same experiences or something similar you just won't have the proof your looking for. There for anything we say won't mean a thing to you.

So I'll tell you this. I started doing this back in the late 90's. I did my own research, (ALL FREE INFORMATION ON THE INTERNET) took what I was reading from people that are known proven psychic's. One being Edgar Cayce..... put his information to use. After A YEAR of practicing what I was reading it worked. Can I prove it to you? Never.....

So for now let's just say, I am happy with my results. My abilities continue to grow, and it's all about learning......
And learning takes time....... If you don't have the patience you'll never learn it, that's number one. For some it will come easier and other it will take longer, because we are all different. Different people might get different results. If there's fear I would suggest staying away. And..... not everyone can handle what they might be given.

I wish you the best of luck if you choose to give it a try! But please don't ask anyone to show you proof because some of the gifts are unproveable. It's the experience that's important and we're all on different paths. You'll be lucky to find someone else on the same path as yourself.

edit on 26-5-2014 by FraZZleD38 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ATSGUY

Interesting stuff, will take a look, but unfortunately the the-synergy.com links don't work for me.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
If you can channel or remote view could you please try to view a planet in the Aldebaran star system in the Taurus Constellation 64 light years from earth more specifically to get the engineering specs for a disc craft if you are successful describe it to me to verify the accuracy ,I know the basic structure just need material type dimensions ect if anyone else can do this plz contact

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join