It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you want to become Psychic click here!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Now I know. This inner calling within me...I'm ready.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
What about DNA activation? Im curious about this also.

I have come across work shops on activating your DNA so that you can come and go as you please from this dimension into the next is this possible??

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Do the Randi test

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Applesandoranges
What about DNA activation? Im curious about this also.

I have come across work shops on activating your DNA so that you can come and go as you please from this dimension into the next is this possible??

I think this is possible, but why come back to this one, I would go to next and next until I liked the location.
They are so close in most cases you would not even know, but maybe it's your mind, think good things, good things happen.
They say we create our own reality, maybe that' how it works as you think you move into other dimensions, would be hard to maybe jump five dimension or alternate realitys all at once.
If speak of dimensional planes, yea possible but then again it's all mental.

A lot of these people especially the ones that charge money are not good.
Check out that one I posted back afew wings of love, free free,
( kriyayoga.)

[edit on 11-2-2009 by googolplex]

[edit on 11-2-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
hi guys I just started meditating and i've notice some bizarre effects. I don't want to keep my back straight so I sit with my back against the wall and closed by eyes with earphones on to block the noise. I cleared my head of thoughts and listen to my own breathing. Within a few minutes everything goes dark in my head. My body feels like it is rocking back and forth and rotating violently just like when you are going to a 3D ride even though I am sitting very still. I cannot feel my arms and legs, but my whole body feels like it is rocking violently. I was sure it is not a dream but I was not sure if it was reality either. Then I opened my eyes and my WHOLE VISION IS ROCKING side to side, I checked in the mirrors and my eyes are not moving, but my vision is rocking side to side, this is very weird and I am not sure if it affects my health. I want to do the astral travel thing but so far all I got to was my brain darked and my body rocking and entered a half-dream state. Can any body explain this please?

Also I rewatched the video "How to really meditate" and the narrator said "don't inhale or exhale conciously", my question is how the hell do we do that?? Aren't we supposed to concentrate on our breathing??

[edit on 14-2-2009 by bonthan]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by bonthan

Have you ever heard of astral sight...meditation does not always go in one spacific direction. Someday you will find it hard to calm down and get rid of thoughts, others it will be easier and better. You may expereince different things. It sounds like you almost had an astral sight expereince.

Your body was probably really relaxed, from that point our astral body can sometimes slightly move our of your physical body. Not come completely out, but move our of it, like an inch, giving you astral sight. With the astral sight you can see objects both in the physical and astral realm. And see auras and stuff. But it doesn't look like you came out completely...but great job none the less, i had a similar expereince...just have to keep on going.

I notice that within the first few days/weeks of trying this stuff it gets going real fast, and you can expereince some weird things. Then slowly is decreases in the amount of weird stuff that happens. I guess that is because our intent on working on these things is really powerful in the begging but dies down later on as we are practicing over the weeks and stuff...

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

Thanks for the reply but I did not see anything when I tried meditation, it was like a half-sleep state, i was half-concious, I could wake up whenever I wanted but somehow it was kindda like sleeping, It felt like only my brain is alive but my whole body is not, it just felt like my body is rocking very hard like on a terrible roller coaster. WHen I decided to wake up my vision is very shaky, I checked the mirror and my eyes are still but everything is shaky, the shakiness disappeared after a few minutes. But to recap, i did not see anything
. And it gave me a slight headache as well. But I'll try again because I know that I'm luckier than many people because I block off all my thoughts easily. One more creepy thing is that I think I felt my skull without touching it when I was meditating, like my skull was hardening, you guys experienced any of that?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
ahh yea man, you were about to have an oobe...astral projection. It can happen when the body is on the awake/asleep threshold. The feeling you described sounds like the normal vibrations that have often been attributed to astral projection.

cool man nice stuff, keep going at it!
-----------------------------------------------------

Recently i found out that there is a person near me who has allot of expereince with this type of meditation and stuff. She said she does a class for anyone willing to learn, i spoke with her and will be going on the 21st..cant wait!!!

i found out about her on www.meetup.com...

she is part of a group of people that do this kind of stuff. Really awsome!

check out that website and see if you have people in your area that are interested in this kind of stuff...If there is a meetup close buy, hell go for it man!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

Hey man i just did a little research about "astral traveling" and how tos on the internet and things are unfolding for me. The shaking and rocking I had earlier was NOT the vibration caused by out of body experience. Why do I know this, I reach one of the websites, authored by a guy named Monroe something (i'm not sure because I read a lot of websites), anyway the website says that you will feel a vibration throughout the body and you can practice it by sending an impulse from your brain to your toes, WHICH I WAS ABLE TO AS LONG AS I REMEMBER back to my childhood, the idea is that I could push some kind of weird shivering impulse down to my legs when I sit down. I talked about it to my parents but they had no idea what I was talking and they said I imagined the whole thing. I, in another sense, keep on doing that impulse-pushing thing wherever i could, I used to do it in class to keep me awake but I thought it has something to do with martial art chi (to manipulate the body's electricity) but I was wrong, now I just read up on the subject and it completely blew me away. Tonight I'll practice how to astral travel and I'll see how it comes out.
Basically to summarize, the impulse-sending starts from the brain and goes down like a wave down to the calves and ends there. And for me it only works when I sit, I was never able to send impulse when I stand or lie down.
Sorry if it doesn't make sense. Hopefully I'll succeed tonight.

Oh yeah and ATSGUY i was about to PM you so we can discuss more but I don't know how because we cannot just bump this thread forever.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by bonthan]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I just want to say thank you for posting this. I find this sort of stuff extremely interesting.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Admyrable]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by surrealist1978
reply to post by ATSGUY

sorry i did'nt realise u quoted so much....

you should try kundalini yoga, different practices are said to stimulate the Ajna chakra, including Trataka (steady gazing), Shambhavi Mudra (gazing at the space between the eyebrows), and some forms of Pranayama (breath exercises).......

[edit on 7'2/2009 by surrealist1978]

Hey man i just wanna say that i have started to do Trataka, and it is awesome...I really think it will help me in the long run, i have already noticed a more concentrated and still mind. Also my eyes are adjusting and becoming healthy again i see...i hope in a couple of months to a year that i will strengthen my eyes to the point were i wont have to wear glasses when i drive.

----------------------------------------------------------

For the people doing the Synergy program on psychic development i hope everything is going well. The best thing to do is be persistent and always do what you plan to do...like the old saying goes...its easy to start, but hard to finish...

If you are having trouble stilling the mind, i would suggest you look up Trataka and start practicing it. All you have to do it basically get a candle, light it and stare at the flame for as long as you can without blinking. Focus on the flame and try to think about the flame only. When your eyes start to water, close them. And watch the after image of the flame in the darkness of your eyes. Then when the image fades, focus on the center of your forehead or the brow. And try to imagine that the flame is there. Imagine the flame of the candle burning in the middle of your brow, where the 3rd eye would be, do this for a bit and then finish. Gradually increase the time.

This exercise strengthen the eyes and can even reverse eye disease and problems. Also it helps you concentrate, and clears your mind. You learn to steady your eyes so that they do not make micro movements. Sometimes in meditation the problem with not relaxing and reaching the mind awake/body asleep phase is because our eyes make micro movements all the time. The brain then registers this as a sign that the body is still awake. Trataka can help you learn to control this leading to a faster more controlled meditation...also it can awaken the 3rd eye...

here is more information...

www.healthandyoga.com...

www.energyenhancement.org...

What i usually do is i practice this 2 times a day. I usually wake up around 5:00am to meditate because the mind is clear and more focused with less chatter in the morning. I sit down, light a candle, relax my body a bit...then practice trataka. Once i am done which usually last 7-15min i will then practice going to my level right afterwords. My body is already relaxed and focused thanks to the trataka. Then i will practice this again at night before i go to sleep...and if i feel like whenever i have time.

if you really want to practice Trataka and get good at it faster, there is another routine here, it is from a astral projection/lucid dream site:

In order to consciously exit the body you have to learn to focus enough of your attention in one spot long enough to tune to a space in COR memory for your consciousness to observe it clearly. Most people do this using some sort of conceptualization such as a picturing triangle in your head, climbing a rope, or watching candlelight.

It does not matter what you conceptualize, you should do whatever works best for you. The only important thing is that you hold that conceptualization clearly in your mind and don't get distracted.

No matter what your preferred conceptualization may be, at first you will probably not be able to conceptualize anything clear enough to really tune to a space in COR memory. If you jump straight into conceptualizing something purely in your mind you will probably find that after a minute or so you focus has slipped off and you're thinking about something else.

At least that was my experience; when I first began seriously trying for conscious exits it was no problem for me to maintain a perpetually blank mind yet I found it nearly impossible to focus on any mind construct for more than a minute or two without daydreaming into something else.

We use an exercise that allows us to gradually build our ability to focus purely on one thing for an extended period. The idea is that we start off looking at something simple in front of us, then close our eyes and conceptualize it, then go back to observing the object in order to recalibrate and refocus, then back to the conceptualization, etc.

This builds a bridge between the two areas of awareness and allows us to keep closer track of how well we're doing.

To do this, get a candle with a single wick and some earplugs. Put the candle in a bowl or something that will catch any wax that it drips. Set it several feet from your bed and light the candle then turn off all the lights. You want your only focus in the room to be the candlelight so make sure it's not illuminating anything distracting.

Put in the earplugs and lay down on your side on your bed so you can see the candle. Make sure the candle is far enough away that you can stare at it without it leaving much of an after-image on your retinas.

The Exercise

Use a timer to do the following routine:

* Watch the candle for 1 minute.

* Shut your eyes and direct your full attention to your conceptualization of the candlelight for 1 minute.

* Shut your eyes and direct your full attention to your conceptualization of the candlelight for 2 minutes.

* Shut your eyes and direct your full attention to your conceptualization of the candlelight for 3 minutes.

* Shut your eyes and direct your full attention to your conceptualization of the candlelight for 4 minutes.

* Shut your eyes and direct your full attention to your conceptualization of the candlelight for 5 minutes.

Use the above routine for Day 1, it will take 20 minutes to complete.

On Day 2 work up to 10 minutes by watching the candle for a minute at a time and using this schedule for the closed eye portions: 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10. It will take 37 minutes to do.

On Days 3 and 4 work up to 15 minutes using this schedule for the closed eye portions: 1, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15. Those days will take 57 minutes to do.

Tips

* During the intervals while you have your eyes closed, if you lose your focus blink your eyes open for a split second and get the image of the candle then continue on. At the end of each interval check to see that you still have the concept of the candle as the foremost idea in your mind.

* For me the most powerful way to imagine the candle is to picture it burning right in the center of your skull near the base. That puts your attention where your brain generates the most activity when you're in a deep delta trance. It seems to bring on the dizzy sensations and vibrations a lot faster that way.

* The Saltcube Timer at www.tunedind.com/timer.html has built-in presets for these routines.

* The best time to do this is in the morning after you get up and are alert.

* It's important that when you conceptualize the candle to have it flicker. Motion is extremely important in order to both hold your attention and also to tune you completely to the candle's COR memory representation.

Once you're really good at focusing on your candle conceptualization it will be much easier for you to use methods such as Robert Bruce's Rope exit routine or simply phase yourself into whatever location you want.

For more information see the video on "How To Trick Your Body Into Falling Asleep To Have Lucid Dreams And O. B.E.s"

www.saltcube.com...

good luck!

Oh and i have to tell you, go out and buy some ear plugs...Especially the silicon ear plugs that you can find at rite aid, or CVS.

Macks Pillow soft earplugs are the best, they are around $5 and they can cancel out ALMOST EVERYTHING. I was really amazed at how well they do this. If you want to experiment with practicing on making your body fall asleep while your mind is awake to have lucid dreams/astral projections. Buy these and some eye covers. Then when ever you have a nap in the middle of the day or something, put on the ear plugs, and eye covers, or be in a dark room instead. Then just relax and try to stay focused. You will find that if you can stay focused, your body will fall asleep! and you will be awake...and most likely have a lucid dream or oobe!!! I did it the first time and felt some really powerful vibrations, and almost exited...but i still have some fear to work on...LOL!!!

[edit on 2-3-2009 by ATSGUY]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I just wanted to post some helpful information. I have been exchanging emails with Elwin, the owner of the psychic development site. I was basically just asking him question on my progress...i know some of you will have or do have the same questions so i will just post what he said in the reply.

Question:

Hello Elwin,

I would just like to say that i am getting very proficient in going to my
alpha level, and it is all working out great!

I would like to ask, how do you program yourself for certain things?

For the past 2 weeks i have been getting up around 12 and 1 in the
afternoon, it is really ruining my day. I feel cranky and half the day is
gone because of it. And in the morning when i set my alarm i just go right
back to sleep. Then when i wake up i shun myself because i didn't wake up at the right time.

How can i program myself to wake up early in the morning. Even if i get only 8-4 hours of sleep!

I would like to wake up early, like around 6 or 8 in the morning to help
myself have a productive day!

thank you!

Answer:
I guess my secret has always been that I have a weak bladder, and I
automatically wake up once sometime during the night!

After getting in bed, and before going to sleep, I go to level and program
myself to go to level after i come back to bed and before going to sleep
again. That way I'm already in alpha (or nearly so) and it only takes a
moment to state my intention, then go back to sleep again. You have to know exactly what you are programming for, have the words memorized as well as the visual image you are projecting for its realization (materialization).

If waking up in the middle of your sleep period is raising havoc with your
sleep cycles, then forget about doing that. Understand that what your are
trying to access is your Theta level, so try going to level before going to
sleep and programming that you will be accessing your alpha/theta level when you wake up in the morning. Then when you wakeup, simply go to level (you may only need a very short countdown, like five to one), and then do your programming.

There's always a way around any of these problems. The big thing is not to
get anxious or upset because something is not working our for you. Go to
level, and just idly contemplate the problem (targeted daydreaming) for a
few minutes, then count yourself out. This is a way of having your
sub-conscious communicate your problem to your Higher Self
(super-conscious). Do this daily and you'll be amazed how often the perfect
solution will come to you, usually as a seemingly random thought from out of the blue.

Hope this helps.

2nd question coming up...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Here is the other question i asked...

Querstion:

Hello Elwin,

i have been progressing very well with your psychic development course.

I do have one question...I know that when i have lucid dreams i am generally in a 1st person view, that is me basically looking at my dream world as i normally look at the waking world. But in my meditation when going to my level and into my peaceful scene, i generally have a 2nd person or 3rd person view. Sometimes i am looking over my shoulder and can see my "visualized/imagined head and shoulder", other times i am looking at my entire body in 3rd person.

Should it be in 1st person view.

Also when doing the white light and shield, should i do that in my peaceful
scene, or try to imagine it actually happening to my real physical body?

thanks!

Answer:

Hi,

Second question first:
When starting out you would do the While Light and Shield exercises best
while in your peaceful scene at alpha level, but as you become more adept at the practice, particularly the Shield, you should progress to doing it at
any time, like when you are walking down the street. Remember, if you have done the exercise in the morning, then in the event of danger, whether real or perceived, just the thought of strengthening the shield with a momentary mental flash of its brilliance should suffice.

To your first question, it sounds like you may have progressed to a near
state of OOBE (out-of body experience.) The next step here is to separate
the two: being in your peaceful scene while in alpha, and entering an OOBE
while in theta. If you want to continue with the latter, then - while seeing
your own head and shoulder, will yourself to see your physical body from a
greater distance, say from a door of the room you are in. If you can
maintain a distance view (it may take practice - it's mostly a matter of
exercising your will power) then try going outside the room. A good example at first would be if a window your room opens onto like a patio or porch and will yourself out there looking back at your physical self through the window. These are the first steps of remote viewing and/or astral travel.

For remote viewing, select a venue you are already familiar with and will
yourself to travel there. Don't linger around, go there, take note of your
surroundings, and will yourself back to your body. Remember distance is
meaningless in remote viewing whether in the next room or the next country, your travel is instantaneous.

Remote viewing seems to be most successful when you have a reason to go
wherever it is you desire. Just going there to see if you can do it doesn't
cut it. Have a reason, however flimsy, like to see what John's house in San
Jose looks like from the outside and you are living thousands of miles away.
Then to verify what you saw, perhaps a beautiful rose bush in full bloom or
a red Porsche in the driveway, whatever, email him with details explaining
that you saw it in a dream.

Never tell anyone you saw something while practicing your remote viewing
unless you know for a fact they are as full attuned to the "psychic" as you
are!

If you are interested in astral travel, then see yourself looking down at
your physical body lying in repose. When you can do this comfortably, then
program your mind to go to a different plane of existence. There are many
and at first you will not be in control. This is a time and place when you
should be relying on your spirit guide for protection and guidance. There is
a plane that I call the "White Plane" where you experience everything in
white and shades thereof. Tell your guide you want to meet him/her there to become better acquainted. I have used this plane for many years (I'm nearing 79) and have met many spirits while sitting at a table.

Before you ask, I know of no one personally and few that I have read of that have successfully arranged to meet other humans while astral traveling. In the few instances I have read of, it has always been between two people with a very close psychic bond such as long time lovers.

Some astral planes can be quite frightening and you must remember two things at all times, first that your always in mental control of the situation, and second, you can will your return to your physical body whenever you wish. A slow and peaceful return is the best because if you snap back for whatever reason, you will invariably awaken with a start, and be disoriented for a few moments, and may even have a short term headache.

I wish you all the best in your "psychic" endeavors. If you have questions
drop me a line.

Hope you guys learn something. Also if you have questions of your own feel free to send him email, or you can direct the questions to me and i can ask him.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Ok my third and last post...

I really want to clarify by what it means to visualize...This is a concept that held me back for a while. I always heard and read that it was important to visualize...did that mean actually seeing something like you see the world around you? No it means to imagine, day dream, just imagine it...Robert Bruce explains it very well here:

Let's face it, 99% of people can't visualize for peanuts! No, let me rephrase that, 99% of people think they cannot visualize. But this is all wrong too, because I know that one-hundred percent of people can visualize perfectly. Everyone does it all the time. They just don't know they are doing it. If you are one of the many people that has problems with visualization, then this is the chapter you have been waiting for all your life.

The above stated problem comes about simply because visualization is generally so poorly explained and taught these days. Visualization is considered by many to be an ability that takes years to master. But visualization is extremely easy and it does not take any time at all to master. It is a natural ability that everyone has and uses all the time. It is an ability that anyone can do with virtually no training or practice.

There are profound in-built problems with the majority of today's popular New Age visualization-based techniques. This is especially apparent with popular energy body and Chakra development techniques, if you seriously examine them. I have come across countless developmental problems relating to this single issue. This problem is so serious it greatly increases the difficulty levels encountered with any kind of serious development work. Development time is thereby seriously lengthened. As a consequence the majority of people give up well before they get any noticeable or worthwhile results.

To illustrate a part of this problem: if you belong to a meditation or development group, go and ask everyone, one at a time and in private, how they really get on with visualization. Note the slightly worried looks you'll get with this question if you push it, especially from those teaching it. If they are completely honest most people will admit to having a few basic problems with visualization, or that they just can't do it at all. But you will also find a few who will claim to have no problems whatsoever. These lucky few can easily see in their mind's eye whatever they visualize - just as if they are watching a little TV behind their closed eyelids, in their mind's eye. The lucky few with this type of visual ability are unintentionally a part of this widespread self-propagating problem.
Mind's Eye Visual Ability - Or Visualization?

The rest of the Article can be read here:

www.astraldynamics.com...

Oh and i should mention that if the psychic development site doesn't work, the domain name was changed to this location...

www.psychic-stuff.com...

[edit on 21-4-2009 by ATSGUY]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Hi ATSguy, if you can post the website up again i would appreciate it, i couldn't save the texts last time it was up online...
Thank you very much

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Yes, same here. Unfortunate that the site went down.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
yea sorry guys, the website went down, i am going to try and see if i can find some of the information that i saved on a wordfile on my pc. Maybe i can even find his contact info.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I disagree on one point. The title implies that anyone can become psychic. I don't believe this to be the case. Certain people aren't open to it and their brains are not developed for it.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

If you could find the info, that would be much appreciated! I have been losing my touch with these sort of things and after reading this thread, I feel determined again.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Hey guys noticed the links were not working..

Well this has happened to me several times before
what i have found is a pretty good archive websites

www.archive.org...

so here are some semi working links for the websites your trying to get too
they are not perfect some links work on them some pictures wont load completely

PLEASE NOTE :Links NOT fully working

Link one
Tiny Url Link

Link two
Tiny url link 2

Link Three
Tiny url link 3