If you want to become Psychic click here!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Annonymouse ATS person who ever you are...that site is FREAKING AMAZING! i have been looking for a pdf search site like that for a while. Great find!

also scribd.com has some good stuff there too!

surrealist1978, i can agree. I have noticed at times i can get he "impression" that someone will say something or the other in a given circumstance. Usually i am right. But i have noticed that these types of things are becoming more prevalent. Its almost like you are able to read people and get a inkling of how they are...

One great expereince i had that i found very significant was when i was eating dinner with my parents. My mother made some awesome casserole, and i was really enjoying it. In my mind i thought about eating this casserole down by the beach where i used to spend my young childhood and where my grandmother has a house. I don't no why i thought about it, but suddenly my mother said to me "you know, this would be great to make and eat down at the beach house". I was really amazed and baffled! I new it was a telepathic expereince!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by surrealist1978

hi
i live in a country called jordan in the middle of nowhere
i read what you posted & it's what i've been looking for a long time
these physical abilities started to rise in my life in weird way
first : Telepathy ,i keep knowing or guessing things i'm not suppose
to know which made feel crazy for a long time &it still happening
Secondly: (and this may sound more than crazy) every time i walk down the street according to my emotions street lights go off
and sometimes they go on this is more than crazy to me ,i tried to find
explanations but i couldn't .
Three: i've having having this phenomenon where every time i look to the time in my watch or clock i find that the digit on the the left are similar to the two digits in right
it happens every day & i feel way crazy .
somebody tell me what the hell is going on.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY

One great expereince i had that i found very significant was when i was eating dinner with my parents. My mother made some awesome casserole, and i was really enjoying it. In my mind i thought about eating this casserole down by the beach where i used to spend my young childhood and where my grandmother has a house. I don't no why i thought about it, but suddenly my mother said to me "you know, this would be great to make and eat down at the beach house". I was really amazed and baffled! I new it was a telepathic expereince!

I've had those same experiences with my fiance, and it's funny because the ability seems to be flowing between us, although I won't claim to be able to make it happen on demand....oh how I wish....

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
How can I become psychic enough to talk to my dog? Or is there anyone here that can talk to dogs? Mine has an RFID chip in him and he won't let me take it out. Every time I pull out the knife and runs away. I need to tell him I know what I'm doing and it will be ok. Dogs are just like frogs from biology class. Or so I assume.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Really cool stuff man. I'm gonna take a break now but later on i am definitely gonna try this. I know for fact the mind is very powerful and capable of healing, even heating up your body. again thank you, bookmarking this page now.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Thank you very much for this post it has and will continue to help many people, including me .
D

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
If people are thinking "There's no way this can be real", I just have to say this.

I used to experiment in telepathy, and in a few cases found it successful.
There was this thing you do, you write down a shape and a color attributed to it. The you close your eyes and imagine a tube running from your brain to the other person's brain. Then you imagine the shape and color going through the tube going into the other person's brain. Then they will know the shape and color and tell you what they found in their head. If he said what you wrote down then you did the practice right.

I've successfully did this with a friend a couple times. Whether it was a coincidence or we actually accomplished simple telepathy, I believe our brains can do things most people can't comprehend.

Think about it, our brains can store so much. Sounds, names, faces, voices, places, directions, houses, buildings, stories, dates, etc. Also our brain also tells our body parts to move one way or another.

Say someone played a piece of audio and wanted you to tell him what created that sound. You might not have heard that sound for years, but you know what it is. Your brain stores all of that.

Now that you have a good idea of how much your brain does, don't you think it can be possible for us to send thoughts to other people's minds and move things that are outside our body without physically touching them?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
There are simpler ways to higher consciousness without spending hours of practice, hours of meditation, and learning about left/right brain hemispheres or alpha/beta waves, imagining yourself immersed in white light etc.

A true white light experience is not imagined or invoked, it is a miracle in itself.

It's your own beliefs, and the actions of others, that shapes your reality.
The first step is to rid one's mind of all the clutter. This will free up mental energy. It is the Truth that sets one free.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Originally posted by John Matrix.....

Yea i probably should have posted this in the beggining too...This is from the bottom of the psychic site i posted...

A DISCLAIMER

The contents of these pages are not intended to convey the impression that the methods and exercises given here are the ONLY way. They are offered as just one of the myriad of methods and exercises available to the seeker of psychic development. These have worked for myself and for the students who have applied themselves to the necessary practice and study.

Also anonymous ats person...Dont freak out because of the numbers and stuff happening to you.

Everything you need to know is at this site:
www.1111spiritguardians.com...
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Also since people are going to start to do this type of work...you will notice a increased ability to remember dreams, and have lucid dreams.

In saying that i would suggest you go to any book store and buy a DREAM DICTIONARY! Any dream dictiionary, or encyclopedia will work. Find a good one though, i would personally recommend this book:

www.amazon.com...

Any dream book works. All you have to do is read it, from cover to cover! You may not remember anything that you have read, but know that your subconscious mind will remember everything! And these angels, or beings that we have that are around us will also know the book by heart.

Once you have read the book, ask your guardian angels, even the subconscious of your mind to relate all your dreams to that book...just ask plainly "I would like all my dreams to be related to the ____________ book".

The book is used as a tool of communication from the subconscious, and these beings that we call guardians. When your subconscious, or guardian angels want to let you know something. They can just generate a dream using the dream symbols in the book, and from then on its just an easy turn to the right page to find the description of the symbolism.

The great thing about it is you will find that in a matter of time most of your dreams will conform to the symbolism used in the book. It is great, it can lead to a better understanding of yourself, and to make better choices. Could it even get you out of trouble!

Just know that there will still be somethings that are personal to you, that no dream book can figure out! This is why i suggest that after you have done the phase 1, and 2 of psychic development you go on to phase 3...and try to work on the DREAM CONTROL TECHNIQUE, to get those dream symbols that may seem more personal to you...

www.the-synergy.com...

check it out!

[edit on 8-2-2009 by ATSGUY]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
thank you very much for this! I will try this out tonight and the weeks/months to come, and post a new comment on my experiences. This is something all of you ppl on ATS should try out. If it works, perhaps we can change alot of things thats not that positiv in these days

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
good work!!!

ever tried meditating with all those things with a quartz skull in yours hands??

pretty electrifying and awakening..

love and prosperity to you my friend!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Maybe it's just me, but...

Any place selling knowledge for money, is a joke to me.

Maybe, I missed something, but I really didn't see any place where you'd get something for free... I'm not gonna waste money on something to "evolve me", when human evolution has been free since we were apes...

Maybe I just missed something.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Volatile
Maybe it's just me, but...

Any place selling knowledge for money, is a joke to me.

Maybe, I missed something, but I really didn't see any place where you'd get something for free... I'm not gonna waste money on something to "evolve me", when human evolution has been free since we were apes...

Maybe I just missed something.

i think you may have missed something, no one is really selling anything. I suggest you re-read what i posted.

There are many paths to the summit...find something that works for you...

I posted the stuff about the Silva Mind Control Method and the classes that they give out. It is a choice, if you want to do it you can, it is not required because you can still get the same results with the program that Elwin the guy who made the psychic development phases. I certainly dont have 400+bucks to spend on a 2-3 day course that requires traveling a couple of hours...Elwin is a Silva mind control graduate, when i spoke to him he did say that if i had the time and money that the best thing would be for me to do is find a Silva course near by, but it was not mandatory, just if you want a more hands on and dynamic learning expereince.

But i would like to, there is something about being with a group of people when meditating or doing any spiritual work. Also it is great to have some one who is experienced in this to show you how to work.

---------------------------------------------------

if you want more information there are Silva mind control torrents and downloads on the internet, its basically like having someone telling you what to do.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Great thread!!

If only all people realized that each and every individual is capable of so many unbelieve forces ..... but it will take time .... this (a.o. what Silva is doin) is merely the beginning.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

Awesome! I will def check this all out and comment further.

I used to be into this stuff and had 2 minor successes in Astral Projecting, but haven'e practiced for around 8 months.

I used to go to a site called gnosticteachings.com, I recommend it.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
...This is ATS.
Why has nobody come out with what I am about to say next?

THIS IS A LOAD OF CRAP, designed to sell books to gullible middle-class self-help addicts.

Prove me wrong!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

dude awesome site, i have bookmarked it!

Nrky, sry you feel that way, in time i bet your views will change. No one is gonna prove you wrong. The people that look at this stuff will probably only be in it to help themselves grow, and help someone in need. There really isn't anything to sell. Maybe if you count the books i recommended, and the silva course.

But all of that is not needed, you don't need to buy anything, you can find everything you need for free on the internet. Elwin's Synergy site and the psychic development phases are all free.
-------------------------------------------------

I gotta say this too...You don't have to believe in a higher source, you can be atheist for all i care or for anyone that tries this program. The MOST IMPORTANT thing is that you must BELIEVE, and have the INTENT, and DESIRE to make these things happen...those are the only things needed for you to progress.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really would like for this thread to be clean and not have allot of "PROVE IT! this is B@%^@^" type of stuff. But it is a given that it was gonna happen. Lets just not turn half of the thread into a flame war!

I really would like for people to give their experiences and knowledge. Also in time to write about their success or failures!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nrky

Obviously this is for spiritual people who want to grow and experience things.

If someone has never experienced telepathy or psychic experiences then they likely think this is a bunch of bunk.

Many of us have experienced things, we probably don't know how or why, but they may have occured over and over, and for many years of our lives. It would be great to learn more control over it and to get a better understanding of it. Like how and why it happens.

Worst case scenario, you still gain more control over your mind states and learn to grow spiritually. So it is a win, win situation. Most everything anyone tries to make us buy is worthless crap, so why are people so angry about people paying a little money to grow spiritually? Not much in life is free anymore. Sometimes you have to spend a little to gain a little or maybe gain a lot.

Maybe it just bothers some people to see other people grow.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I discovered 5-6 years ago that I had telepathic abilities and when it first happened, it blew my mind. I had random moments of telepathy and I thought I was only a receiver of other people’s thoughts. Months pass, and I began to project my thoughts into other people’s mind..I was blown away even more and the ones who received my thoughts would be left speechless with their mouth dropped open.

I had people who were poking fun at me in their private thoughts and what a shock they got when I verbally reply to them. I have not figured out how to turn it on and off at will. I do have telepathic moments on a weekly basis and I think it is really cool. I have 2 adult sons who no longer are amazed by the things I can do. In fact my oldest son, who is a science major at University has stopped doubting my abilities and is now a believer himself. Because he got rid of the thoughts that telepathy was impossible, he now experiences telepathic moments.

My telepathic ability started just over 5 years ago when I purposely set out to improve my psychic abilities. I had unbelievable intuition that seemed to guide me through my life and I had past psychic readings done by tarot card readers that kept telling me I was psychic but I just did not realize it. It took a brutal home break in that included the killing of my dog before I purposely set out to find out who did this to me by using only my psychic ability. I opened up my mind to the possibility and got rid of all thoughts that such abilities were impossible.

I did find out who was responsible for the break in as the person who was behind the break in told me with his thoughts. He came back to the scene of the crime, (my home) when he thought I was not home. When he saw that I was home and I greeted him in my front yard these are the thoughts that jumped into my head " so this is who I am ripping off"

I did mention to the police who I thought was responsible for my break in and they knew who this man was....but how do you tell the police that you know this man was the perpetrator of the crime because you heard his thoughts? I am sure I would have been deemed delusional. I did some research into who this person was and ultimately found out that I was dealing with a gang and there was no way I could fight them. I had the satisfaction that I knew who did this to me and just let the incident go and never tried to pursue it.

I absolutely love that I have this ability and I am a firm believer that we all are capable of telepathy and much more. The first step is to reprogram your mind into believing that you can do this. There must be no negative propaganda floating around in your mind that such things are impossible. If you have any doubts at all, you will never be able to develop psychic skills.

It is my belief that one day in the future the majority of us will be communicating more with our projected thoughts and less with our verbal speech. The evil of the world will not be able to get away with all the corruption as we will 'see' right through it.... this is what I pray for.

I am a member of ATS but for the past few months I have not been able to sign in using my handle of iamcanadian2 and I have made requests to ATS for a new password but I never get a reply.

iamcanadian2

The mind is a powerful tool. If you think your mind has limits, then indeed your mind will be limited.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix

It's your own beliefs, and the actions of others, that shapes your reality.
The first step is to rid one's mind of all the clutter. This will free up mental energy. It is the Truth that sets one free.

I completly agree with you on this, I have been trying to do this same thing for some time now, remove the clutter.
If you lie to others and yourself, your just putting garbage in brain, that must be dealt with, is waste of brain function, your true self dislikes deception.
There are so many things that can clutter your mind, like the seven sins.
I have gone back thru my life and ask to be forgiven for every wrong thing I have done to some one, even if thought was right at time.
The hardest one for me to deal with is revenge, would think had control and it would pop up again, because of this thread I have found site that has helped me with this.
Here is site maybe it will help some one else.
www.kriyayoga.com...
God is Ubiquitous (short form)

[edit on 10-2-2009 by googolplex]

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join