It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Here At ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
A thread like this is NOT illegal and I just wanted to get some clarification being a new member here
But I can obviously see there will ALWAYS be 2 sides (mods vs pubs).

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Well see the thing about the internet is this..... at the worst, ATS is run by people with a bit of ego and maybe some pride that some would think of as overly...ummm prideful and hell maybe just maybe someone here running or owning this site likes to make some money off their endeavor.

I've thought about it, and it's not a horrible thing. I thought about it being a ponzy government shill puppet regime (haha lemme think of every token phrase I could use), and at first I agreed and was angry... but then I analyzed it a bit further and.... that whole scenario, it's not even needed to track the "dissenters" or "free thinkers" online.

BECAUSE!!!!!?????? because the internet was graciously "given" to us by the same people we fear are tracking our every move... so basically, the whole internet is up for tracking and categorizing and making psychological profiles of potential dissident threats and sicking the quantum AI strangeness on our fragile EMF fields. Thw whole internet has the high probability of being one big trojan horse. Why focus on one sliver when you can eat the whole pie?

ATS just isn't that important, because most of us preach but never bear the fruit to back up our words. If we did, we would be smart enough not to make it known of our feelings on the internet.

There's always a bigger picture... and if agents wanted to get in here and start nailing us, they could do it without having to own the site. The people who would be tracking us invented the internet and basically probably know of all possible hacks and backdoors.

Another thing to consider... if the government has such advanced secret technology.... why make things this complicated? Why not just let their DARPA suprcomputers do all the work, and their invisible shadow agents spy on people in their homes, and their space xray vision sattelite telescopes zoom in on us..... alll from a very remote and/or undetectable location?

Why make it so obvious?

I'm not paying money here... and I say mostly what I want, and anything I say on any website is up for evaluation by govt agents.... so screw it, man. Don't make a conspiracy needlessly complicated... at least not when involving humans alone... and if it's involving aliens or demons or extra dimensionals... just why bother with a site like ATS?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Most the conspiracies I see & read on this website are figments of another's imagination. There are other websites you all can go to. It's just like the fairness act the government is trying to pass. It's a radio and there are knobs that allow you turn the station. You have a search engine, you have a mouse and you have a choice.

Yep! elevatedone is correct. " no conspiracies here".

Oh and by the way. ATS has it's own wiki. Tinwiki

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Ive heard a couple of theories about ATS and conspiracies. Some Id consider pretty far fetched. One being that its a CIA data dump. The CIA using the site to monitor what they consider to be the main problimatic people in society, us.

I dont think theyd need to found the site to do that though so I dunno. They could change the internet routing to go thru their server first and keep tabs on all info on this site and U2U's as well as all private mod activity without this site even being involved or notified.

Another theory was about psy ops. Teams who post misinformation. Dunno if I believe that, but its either that or there are a lot of dumb people on the internet. Im inclined to believe the later. I however have a problem with the whole not being able to put more than ten people on ignore.

That leads me to believe more in the psy ops theory. If you cant ignore enough people you cant tune them out so you end up reading their psychological attacks / misinformation.

I just started using the firefox plugin to ignore people lol. Now I can ignore anyone I want to no matter who you are.

Oh that far fetched conspiracy was that the owner of this site was a grey, I got a good laugh out of that one

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Thanks for all your posts guys
you all have said valuable things and I've come to my own conclusion that ATS Is a fine site. We are here to discuss other things such as Aliens and conspiracies etc... there for I can see why this would be a waste of a topic

Thanks to all

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
An "ATS is a conspiracy thread" ?

Must be Friday again.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

lol YES IT IS W0000TTTT

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
As this topic has seen to reach its zenith, it is now closed