It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Military...world's finest guinea pigs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
While the testing of drugs and agents on U.S. Military personnell in the past is nothing new, this torqued my screw. Tuskeegee, Agent Orange, where the hell does it end? New Military experiments

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This is indeed sickening, no pun intended.
ADVISOR and my fellow servicemen and women, how do you feel about this? Time to sound off about this.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
No one that I have EVER known in the MIL has succumbed to "Guinea Pig" Status in regards to Experimentations. If anyone ever has been subjected to such activities, they have been an EXTREME Minority.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I have a fiend in the AF and he explained to me how they gave him injections that affected his memory. He could not remember having a chat with his own mother! There is something wrong going on and I believe it was some sort of drug used to desensitize him. Any drug that affects the brain in this manner should be concerning.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
No one that I have EVER known in the MIL has succumbed to "Guinea Pig" Status in regards to Experimentations. If anyone ever has been subjected to such activities, they have been an EXTREME Minority.

Hi you've met one now, nice to meet ya. 6 years USN. Given experimental vaccines during the first Gulf War. I'm sure you've heard of Gulf War Illness? And no it's not a conspiracy, it's true.

Thousand of us are sick with varying conditions, some of us from being used as guinea pigs to test new vaccines.

The gov has finally admitted Gulf War illness is real, but they won't admit the vaccines had anything to do with it.

Don't be naive, how many military people, or vets, could you possibly know? There are millions of us....

Edit; BTW OP thanx for the thread S+F....

[edit on 2/5/2009 by ANOK]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
My husband was also given a slew of injections during the 1st gulf war. He refused until he was told if he didn't take the injections, he would be given an article 15 and court marshalled. He unwillingly took them. He has suffered from GWI for all these years now.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen

All people in the military sign away all their rights and are ordered to take what ever it is their goverment tells them to.
Having 2 relatives in the Aus armed forces, they to cannot refuse vaccines when going to be deployed.

And if you think that your Goverment is so squeaky clean and would never think of using its own troops or it's allies as Guinea pigs, Check this out.

THE US military planned to test deadly nerve gas on Australian soldiers in far north Queensland during the Cold War, declassified documents reveal.

The Defence and Prime Minister's office files show that the US was strongly pushing then prime minister Harold Holt's government in the 1960s to allow tests of two of the deadliest chemical weapons ever developed -- VX and GB, better known as Sarin nerve gas.
........................................................................................

It says the top secret plan involved allowing 200 mainly Australian combat troops to be aerially bombed and sprayed with the chemical weapons
www.news.com.au...

Hmmm if you wanted to do this to your friends, what are they capable of doing to their enemies

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

Yes there are lots of us, and the vaccine thing WILL come out publicly soon.

That vid talks about shots not recorded, well it's worse than that, records are actually missing. 80% of GWV complete medical records are gone, no way to prove we were given those vaccines.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I completely concur with the rest of the former U.S. Military service members here as this is something that I have personally been through. Shortly after my enlistment in the USN I began to have serious health problems, ( prior to going into the Navy I was in perfect health) turns out that I mysteriously developed a rare form of cancer known as Hodgkins Lymphoma( no family history of any kind of cancer at all) After treatment I was medically retired after a grand total of 3yrs served.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I've been in the navy for about 4 years now and have had a number of injections. In boot camp i had 9 and then before my first deployment to iraq i started my anthrax (next is shot 5 of that series), had yellow fever and smallpox. The first 9 at bootcamp, i'm not sure what they were except the last one which was an anti-biotic. It's pretty lame but we have no choice but to do what we are told when it comes to shots or go to prison.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I just would like to mention that it is not confined to US-military. In lot of countries they use military personal, who not only do not understand what is done to them , but even if they do are sometimes in position that they cannot say - no.
Here (in Israel) for example soldiers in elite, volunteering unit were "asked" to undergo a certain test in vaccine (i think it was anthrax one) and they could refuse - but who did it was thrown out of elite unit. Which is considered dishonor and such. And since it were 18-19 year old guys, nobody refused - as far as i know.
These things suck. What is worse - people who do it are hidden behind "secrecy" levels and cannot be found to answer for these things.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
not sure if this counts, but both my brothers during basic training are convinced they were dosed with something to mess with their libido, becuase they literally COULD not do it, at all. magazines, strippers, nothing worked until a week or two after they got out of basic.

I, of course, found this hilarious.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by benkenobi5
not sure if this counts, but both my brothers during basic training are convinced they were dosed with something to mess with their libido, becuase they literally COULD not do it, at all. magazines, strippers, nothing worked until a week or two after they got out of basic.

I, of course, found this hilarious.

yeah...epson salt, and a few other names that slip my mind, are said to be in the food, in shots, etc....

I can attest, 100% bull#! I have friends in every branch and they all stated that they could get it up, when the time presented itself, if need be!

Aside from that, my step-dad and his group did quite a few black-ops missions during desert storm. I know nothing about them, other than a few jokes he has told me, and the fact that before he went, all but 1 person of his group could have kids. Somehow when they returned (after they had all gotten their "required" shots of course), the only one who could have kids was the 1 that couldn't to begin with. No clue as to what they gave him, but somehow he was lied to or it wore off because I have a 2 year old baby sister.

I personally have gotten quite a few shots in my career. 3 years in and no clue as to how many I've had, some during basic, some when I got to my duty station, some before i deployed and during my deployment, some when i came back, etc.....most are vaccinations....or "vaccinations" of some sort, but all are required by the contract that makes us the "guinea pigs."

Remember though, without us guinea pigs, you couldn't be posting this right now!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by b0n3zassassin
I can attest, 100% bull#! I have friends in every branch and they all stated that they could get it up, when the time presented itself, if need be!

Hehe well I can attest also, personally lol.

The only thing stopping any action in boot camp is simply stress and lack of sleep, oh and being surrounded by 80 other blokes 24/7. Who would have the time in boot-camp anyway eh?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by b0n3zassassin

Actually bonez I think you might have misinterpreted my meaning behind posting this. Especially by the last line of your statement. This is understandable because the OP was a little short. I come from a military family as well as being dropped from MEPS personally because of a knee replacement surgery the year prior to signing up. I have and maintain multiple childhood friends still serving and some that did not make it back from Iraq. That being said I am not bashing military personnell by using the "guinea pig" reference. I was trying to emphasize and illustrate the fact that active duty military personnell are being used for undisclosed experiments mostly against thier will and knowledge. When these experiments and shots go wrong the military usually denies any responsibility and hangs our service men and women out to dry. This is unacceptable. It also makes me wonder why it is that they cannot discuss what it is that is happening to these soldiers. What international treaties are they attempting to circumvent. I am sure if they asked for confidential volunteers from the services they would get them. They shouldn't be hiding thier intentions under the guise of vaccinations and boosters.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
As a 7 year veteran of the US ARMY as a 12F I am living proof that the government used us as test dummies many of times, and I almost died because of this!!! My fellow squad member got half his foot chopped off because of the Army's failure to follow proper procedures with *$*#&&@!!!

Danke
I am moving to Europe
Mikey/PA

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
They have a tendency to give you the full line of shots, even when ... where you came from you already received those shots.

Same thing happened to me in the Army National Guard. My unit gave me the standard line of shots... then when I went to MOS school.. and because my med record was not inputed into the MED Pros records system, I received all those extra shots.

Ontop of that, I have a decent healthy immune system and do not get sick hardly at all... not to mention really high fevers. I received one of their Flu shots and was like the only person out of all the people going through processing that got a really high fever... with heart racing.. puking and dehydration. Water was the only thing that seemed to help slow my heart rate down, but I would puke that up as well.

I finally went to the hospital and they made me wait it out and gave me Ibuprofen and I basically had to sit there for hours just hacking it until it calmed down. Surprisingly it did.. and then they sent me in to the doctors to take blood and snot samples to be tested and simply gave me a Saline solution.

Now the thing here is I talked to other people in the school that told me they did get slightly sicker but not to the degree that I got. Doesn't that sound normal when receiving a Flu Vaccine? When I mentioned that to the doctor on what happened exactly with the time of the events he simply denied it and played it off as something else. But I do not think this is just some sort of coincidence. The only other time I felt that sick and puked all day and had my heart racing, was when I took 5 yellow jackets (caffeine pills) and 5 Ephedra pills when I was going on a ski trip.. because at the time I was being dumb and my buddies dared me to and then they were trying to get me to drink vodka.... only time that has happened!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I created a similar thread a while ago.
They ruined my health.
I have "developed" a half-dozen life threatening illnesses since my Honorable Medical discharge.
Here it is:

Gulf War Vaccines, (lost Shot Records)

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SumnerKagan

I just got done reading your previous thread..thank you for contributing. I have lived here in Orlando my whole life, were you here for nuke school near downtown?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

No. To be honest, I was in boot camp during the Gulf War on the guaranteed SEAL ticket. All wannabe SEALs and Nukes. At the time.

I got shot full of things that people today have trouble believing. I would feel goofy posting some of them.
Then they "said" they lost my shot record.
Now, I'm just left with the after effects.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join