It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Military...world's finest guinea pigs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SumnerKagan

Hey mate forgot about that old thread.

You might find this interesting, if you haven't already seen it...

Report Concludes Gulf War Syndrome Is Legitimate Illness

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Remember the movie Jarhead with Jamie Foxx?

They spit out the pill as soon as Jamie Foxx turned his back?

Guinea Pigs...

except in that scene a lot of the Marines didn't fall for it.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

I found and read that old thread. I replied to it. I'm going to ask my husband if he remembers what shots and pills he was given. I know in his letters to me, which I still have, he mentions what he got.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
except in that scene a lot of the Marines didn't fall for it.

LOL yeah movies, a reflection of reality...

Sorry but we didn't have a script telling us what to do and how to act.

But regardless not all of us were given pills, just injections, and you're not told it's some experimental vaccine. Anytime you go overseas you get shots, we were about to deploy to the Med when it all started.

Also we new nothing about this at that time, the vaccines were not used before. Who would have known to question?

It wasn't until later when people had heard about the vaccines and their effects. But those who refused, I new a pregnant woman who refused, were court-martialed and sent to the brig.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
reply to post by SumnerKagan

Hey mate forgot about that old thread.

You might find this interesting, if you haven't already seen it...

Report Concludes Gulf War Syndrome Is Legitimate Illness

I hadn't seen that. Thanks you.
I had given up on this a while ago. Maybe it's time to dig back in again.
Thanks again.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Some of us are a bit more leery of what they give us in the first place. I was all over (Africa, multiple middle east countries, Europe) and they tried to give me and my small team of guys a whole slew of shots and pills, usually right before we left, and often the same thing they tried to give us last time. Most guys would go along, but I would mysteriously not be able to be there, and then later have doc sign off on the stuff. (I know you've heard of that saying, always make friends with the doc, supply, and admin guys, well its 110% true) There was stuff like small pox where guys couldnt hardly shower for a week, and multiple experimental anthrax and nerve agent shots/pills that I never got. Im thankful I didnt, but things still caught up with me, being so physically demanding on myself makes me feel like and old man now, with aches and pains and such. One of these days Ill want the money enough to file...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Oh nice vid. Ive been thinking of joining the AF for quite some time. I knew they did tests but its good to know specifics.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join