It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wall Street - stocks look good, TV says its the end of the world sellllllllllll ,,,,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Time 2 Buy me thinks...

After all we have an IQ of 1 right....
Sorry, the stock market looks like its fixing to spring a Bull Rush ...

A bull rush is a massive buy program that can put 1,000 points on
the dow in a matter of hours... they just tested it a month or two ago..
the desired response did not achieve the anticipated results so they had to drop it again and this time with more PR and it appears to be working...
I suspect a good 1,000 point rally coming maybe a Bull or Bear Trap within a bear market ... but we wont know until the patterns come into the charts.

Let me know what you think ... more puff than fluff .... ? or more hell to come within the near future... 6 months out is just to hard to see, just like it should look at the bottom... so are we... ? and is it time to buy,.,,>

[edit on 5-2-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Just for the sake of it..........I would wait until Feb 10th just to be on the safe side!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

I'd wait till March...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Link Please ...

Feb is a very interesting month.... they keep telling me how bad it is going to be...
ok, I dont see it in the charts .... Cheney told me he and Bush are planning another terrorist attack for our near future. Feb 10 and then Feb. 17 is when the Govt. is suppose to collapse the dollar...
well like I said it could be a bear trap or a bull trap .. ?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Star and flag.
I have been betting with a friend on how predictable it has been.
I would love to see if you are right.
I betcha an imaginary dollar that it will be closer to 800 points in one day.

My buddy is sitting here saying nothing will go into the market.
There is a definate manipulation.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Interesting. The Timewave Zero program (which supposedly maps out our future graphing chaotic & calm periods) shows approx. February 12 to be a date of 'change.' That could be good or bad, but it's the lowest point on the graph since October 7, 2008 (the height of the chaos just after this financial debacle began).

It may be an event, or perhaps we just end this time of waiting and uncertainty about what will happen, and then approach another time of chaos around April 17.

My Timewave thread goes into detail, so if you're wondering what the heck I'm referring to, please have a look there.

Below is a timelapse sequence from the Timewave program - it maps Sept. 2008 to May 2009. The February 12 'dip' I'm referring to happens 11 seconds in. The April 17 'peak' happens near the end at 15 seconds in:

[edit on 5/2/09 by Evasius]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
really guys,

do you really think this is like before?

Markets up and down and all is normal?

IF this is NOT to be a depression or total CRASH which does not happen over night but like in the 30's took 3-4 years of what we are seeing now first, well if that is not going to be the case, we need a Rally to over 10,000 and to hold it there over 10,000 for at least 6 months.

Otherwise you might get one day and month rises, but the trend will be the way it is OBVIOUSLY going in the next 3-5 years down.

Fine for day or month futures if you know the right stock and timing, fine for long term safeties with 20yr mixed investments, anything else besides GOLD and Arms, Military would have to be the last lemming over the cliff.

I know the dont really jump, but this market isnt going to recover either.

Really cant believe people still believe in Wall Street, wake up California is going bankrupt, England has lower BOE rates than ever ever done thats since before newton and factories! before engines,

Riots in China, Russia, Iceland, and people are still thinking of the stock market.

Yesterdays game Im afraid, as popular and supported as cricket in the lakers stadium on a superbowl night

Elf.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
you must also understand young grasshopper that it is a system.
one that is 100% under control. always has been and always will be.
the Federal Reserve had 100 years to destroy this nation and well they
only have 3 years left and I would say they did a damn good job of it.
from Proud to Ashamed ... that needs fixing.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

Its 1245 here and the dow is up 158.
The way I have seen the markets go up and down is on a gradual basis.
Only once did we see it coming.(my friend and I)
The market hit 8000 and then it boomed to 777 gain.
I bet it would gain 500 and my buddy said 700...it was a 777 point gain and was predictable.Hmmm
We made the bet on the idea that the market is always played with.
I think its going to get those points back but not in one day...I think if we look at the dow next friday we will see it will most likely be back to at least 8500 if not 9000.
I think you might be onto something here and I am gonna keep paying attention.

top topics

join