It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow Person inhuman entity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Back in 1998 i moved in to a small place for a short time. Only 6 months but me & my girl friend at the time just had a baby. I had smelled sulfur at times and thought something was burning but nothing. So i started getting these horrid thoughts and just things i would never think while i was there so i would leave and this weight would be gone. So force was imposing itself on me and at first i thought i was going nuts. But one night i was watching TV and this black mass took form in the next room and stood there for several seconds , i was paralyzed with just fear. This thing showed itself to me for some reason it was not one of those catch a ghost at the right time kind of moments. This is where i decided to find a new place and get the hell out of there because it was a hell. There are more details and i made a long story short but yes this thing force enity whatever tried to take me over or possess me.

I had some film developed later on that i took at that house and this thing shows up standing next to my daughters crib. You can clearly see the hand on the rai and the animal like face , i had this analyzed by a demonologist and he was sure this was a demonic.

The photo has a water stain on it as marked and is somewhat weathered but i have the negatives and plan on developing a new photo for future reference, make what you can.

i304.photobucket.com...

[edit on 5-2-2009 by The Truth Project]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by The Truth Project

I still have a problem with shadow people after an encounter in 2004. The tall ones are not so bad but the short ones are pesky. They move very quickly so you have to know what you're looking at. Sometimes they pause and look directly at you but then you fall into a trance. I can not keep a working light bulb in my den because they destroy it within 24 hours leaving a black smut on the bulb.

These shadow people are not ghosts either.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The shadow people consume your lifeforce: "We love people; they're delicious."

See "The Active Side of Infinity," by Carlos Castaneda, chapter "Mud Shadows." It's real. I met and battled them before this book was ever published. And they especially love children: the younger, the more powerful their energy.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Awesome photo....i don't know what to say or recommend, although ive tons tons of research on this stuff, and ghave learned, shadow people are considred harmless...no one really knows their purpose here.
I had my own experince, when i was 14..well when i was 13, i played with an ouija board, weird stuff happened, ofetne saw translucent cats, scrathcing noises, flowers blew up, phantom phone calls ect, ed and lorraine warren were here investigating, and cleaning...
so about 8 months later, all was quiet, i had turned 14. In my basement, watching TV on sofa, puting a model car together, i felt a presence enter the room in a doorway...i looked up, and saw a tall black human lke figure, kinda like 'predator' from the movie, but black, translucent in some areas of its body, other areas solid. I tred to get up and run, and i couldnt, i was paralyzed, for a few seconds, then felt a sudden surge of static electricity pass through me... my hiar kinda stood up a bit, and a small galss vial of paint thinner next to me shattered, as i felt the energy discharge from me.
I had asked around, to this day, and ghost hunters to mediums, and lorraine warren had told me i had experienced......jeesh you know i forget what s its called. i was told, the figure, could have been a shadow person, and why i saw it then,a nd not during the oujia incidnets was a suprise to me.. it takes some of yuor energy, for whatever reason... i never saw it since that incident...
HEres the hard part...yuo shold remian positive, and strong..spirits are attracted to weak and emotional people..they like to latch on, and tkae more energy, especially bad spirits. I would not saw its demonic, becuase demons usualy announce their presence, via heavy scratching or pig noises behind the walls, furniture levitating moving about, they dont like to show themselves..they stay hidden, breaking yuo down eventually to possession. Poltergeists, are simialr, but they can in fact harm you physically, and any known picture of poltergeist activity, has alwasy showed streaks or balls of electric light near the ceiling. I dont belive theis a documented photo of a demon or poltergeist, thats black in mass or human figure... Ide def put my bets on shadow person yuo have captured on film... like i said, harmless, but as for its nature and attraction, it could just simply be it is curious of your baby, thats all. Spirits often do give off smells,.... sulphery i dont like the sound of that though..obviously.
Try going to www.ghostvillage.com
or, google in shadowlands and look for the website... free advice and membership...
Hope the best for you and your kid!!!! Burn white candles, supervised of course at night, and burn sage....spirits do not like sage, it kinda forces them out.. keep a positive emotion and attitude,, dont be scared or show fear, cause thats what they feed on...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Aubryish

Its the opposite for me, as I find that the lanky ones are outright ********

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The last time I directly encountered a tall shadow person was the late 80s. Usually around 12am I would fall into a deep sleep and start to see Triangles, Circles, and Squares moving Horizontally and Vertically in a circular pattern sort of like the gateway on Event Horizon. I was 8 or 9 and this had been going on for a while so eventually I got tired of the shadow guy coming to aggravate me and take my energy to the point where I couldn't move but could talk in my mind. So I finally asked the shadow guy "Who are You?" and he said "FOREVER"

These days the tall ones stay outside my house on the porch or in the woods in the back of my house. I have noticed though that they can take the shape of a bear, tree, cat, dog, rat or sasquatch.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

I will read this. and I can tell you one shadow guy did enjoy taking my energy as a child. They have the most sinister laugh you've ever heard it's as if they have a built in frequency just to communicate with our minds. but no mouth that I can tell.

I just found out that I've read another book from Carlos about dreams at the library. In the book he mentions focusing on an object and entering another level of your dream. its titled Don Juan.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by Aubryish]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing guys , i have heard that these shadow people are inter dimensional beings not alien or spirit but entitys. The intent of these things vary i have heard all kinds of stories from horror to shenanigans of these things. I also have several photos of orbs around my daughter at that time as well.

Maybe this shadow person was not the force that was imposing on me, that house had a strange energy in theory this place might have had some limestone in the ground or some other anomaly that was attracting these things.

I resisted thankfully and we left, haven't had anything of that nature since.

I had the feeling that thing in the photo was feeding off her life force or something like that.

Very interesting the story with Loraine Warren she is a legend

I have read about her in the Amityville horror book and several cases like the conneticuit haunting and seen her on paranormal state as or recent.

Her husband use to accompany her in the investigations is he still alive?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
In the area where I grew up, people called these "haints." The associated mythology was basically a ruralized variant on what other cultures have called shades, but distinctly separate from stories of ghosts and hauntings--the "haints" are drawn to children and people with "the sight," considered to be either a bad omen or just a harmless (if disembodied) form of household pest, no theories as to their actual purpose or motivation beyond that, and there was kind of a superstitious taboo about discussing them or speculating on them, too.

I was always told, though, not to be afraid of them or express fear (or any other negative emotion) around them, but just to accept that they were there and let them pass on by without comment or acknowledgment.

When I was in my early teens, I saw one of these (wearing a hat, absurdly) standing next to my bed, one night, and based on what I'd been told, I turned my head away from it and thought, "Pass on by." After a few seconds, I glanced back and whatever it was seemed to have vanished (no sounds of footsteps or anything else "solid" like that), so I went back to sleep. ^^

That kind of thing was so common in that area, though, it wasn't even worth remarking on. I told a few friends, and they all had similar stories to share. I've always wondered why ignoring them/not reacting emotionally to them was considered so important, though. It didn't make much sense at the time, it was just what I'd always been told to do.

new topics

top topics

join