It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On the ‘Game.’ On the ‘Great Work.’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
On the ‘Game.’ On the ‘Great Work.’

Lucifer
Light of the World

One of the 'secrets' of Scientology which you have to pay a great deal of money for is the simple belief that we live in an inhabited universe where there are other solar systems with intelligent life. The universe contains trillions of people who at the point of death, pass over into the spiritual world.

This process has been going on for millions of years. The population of the spirit world vastly outnumber us; we are the few, they are the myriads. They return to us to guide us and influence us. They can watch us like we watch a reality show on TV. There are many things we can do to attract the attention of the most advanced among them and to seek out their guidance.

This was Crowley’s perspective and a traditional perspective held by ritual magickians who are practitioners of necromancy, which L.Ron turned into a secret which he ‘revealed’ to those who were running his ‘business.’

[I]The method is in entire accordance with this. There are, it is true, certain prescriptions to be observed, but these really amount to little more than injunctions to observe decency in the performance of so august an operation. One must have a house where proper precautions against disturbance can be taken; this being arranged, there is really nothing to do but to aspire with increasing fervour and concentration, for six months, towards the obtaining of the Knowledge and Conversation of the Holy Guardian Angel. Once He has appeared, it is then necessary, first, to call forth the Four Great Princes of the Evil of the World; next, their eight sub-princes; and, lastly, the three hundred and sixteen servitors of these. [/I]

Once evoked (called upon) / summoned, they must be commanded (given orders) in accordance with the will to the magickian; those who worship the gods become slaves to do their bidding; the great Magi do not worship the gods; they are simply instruments of his (or her) will. We might refer to them as deities or gods, and they might as well be since many would have entered the ancestral realm millions of years ago; over ages of time, their intelligence, knowledge, wisdom etc., has developed to the point where they are light years ahead of us spiritually; nothing is hidden to them; nothing is secret; to they who observe and influence us, they are like teachers and we are like little children; innocents stumbling in the dark in a world of chaos where there are so many, many secrets hidden from view.

Some call upon them for the advancement of wealth or power over others; but this attracts a different type of ancestral spirit and there is always a price to pay for that kind of magick. Others take upon the path of martyrdom, revealing the secrets of heaven and earth; others seeks to hypnotise, blind and enslave and guard their knowledge.

Communists and most atheists / agnostics often see the problems of this world of suffering as 'economic,' and certainly many of the most powerful magi in the world have a wealth of nations and are the masters to whom the nations and peoples are enslaved in debt, but it is not merely an economic issue; the world is ruled by a Craft of spiritualists.

As above, so 'not' below.

My father, whom I refer to affectionately as the 'Devil’ and his cultists are, like myself Kabbalists and practitioners of necromancy, however these are a different type of magi; they blend in; they seek total anonymity; they must hide themselves in respectability and wealth; by day they are the lawyers, accountants, corporationists and administrators of Capitalism. They must do everything they can to hide their true nature.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
(CONTD)

As above, so 'not' below.

My father, whom I refer to affectionately as the 'Devil’ and his cultists are, like myself Kabbalists and practitioners of necromancy, however these are a different type of magi; they blend in; they seek total anonymity; they must hide themselves in respectability and wealth; by day they are the lawyers, accountants, corporationists and administrators of Capitalism. They must do everything they can to hide their true nature.

I grew up in Scotland where many are the tales and legends of my father's Craft.

The Game. The parable of Hiram Abiff (Hiram: king; Abiff: secret, lost, hidden).

'For every slave a master and for every master a slave.'

Once upon a time there was a Scottish king. The English did not like him, so they waged war against him. Every day the king would summon his cook. He was very cruel to the cook and often berated him and humiliated him in public. When darkness fell on his castle, a different game was played; the cook adorned the garment of the Grand Master. The king's mistresses and servants were really the Grand Master's lovers; priests and priestesses of his Craft. When the Grand Master gathered his council around him to discuss matters of state, he might dismiss the king and gather around him the king's shoemaker, his jester, his page, his bishop, his scribe and others who were privy to his secret Craft, some of whom in the daytime the king would scold and humiliate in public as part of their 'Game.' When their council had ended the king was summoned and given orders which would have to be obeyed, for he was just the master's servant indebted to the Grand Master for life, his title and well being; the king was dispensable and could be replaced; he was an employee, pledged to secrecy. The Grand Master’s cult was widespread throughout the land; each region had a master who in turn had another master who might be the king's shoemaker or jester, and the true identity of the Grand Master would be known only to a select few. And so it was that as darkness fell, the kings of Scotland bowed to shoemakers, jesters, chefs and servants. One day the English stormed the Castle and killed the king. After they had killed the king, the English general took over his castle and summoned the king's chef to make a fine banquet for him. This is how the Phoenix always rises from the ashes of war. All that we see with our physical eyes is a ‘Game’ to protect the real king of kings. Hiram Abiff is not a name, it is a title.

One cult, many names.

This ancient Craft has ruled the world since long before the days of Solomon; some say they were once the Masters of Atlantis who survived the great flood and began their secret Craft again in Egypt.

The world is not ruled by priests, bankers and politicians; they are but the Grand Master's slaves who do his bidding in fear of their lives. It is not a matter of the name of the cult to which they belong; it is much more simple than that. Great evil hides behind great anonymity, secrecy and respectability.

Their agenda is armed, violent apocalyptic world Capitalist revolution, the holocaust of all militant enemies and the economic and sexual enslavement of humanity under Capitalism.

They shall not be vanquished by the prayers of the Christians or the cries of pacifists for peace, many of whom are just innocents unaware of the Game in play; it will require acts of militant, apocalyptic genocidal will.

Terrible things I foresee in the future world. War, holocaust, apocalyptic terror.

In time, the ‘Game’s’ end will come; but first war the like of which Eden’s history does not recall.

The Triumph of the Will.

It is insufficient to await the conditions for revolution to appear; they must be created by acts of magick, militant apocalyptic will and by rivers of blood.

The seven angels of apocalyptic war and the righteous of Israel (the revolutionary vanguard; the 144,000) have nothing to do Christianity or the

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The seven angels of apocalyptic war and the righteous of Israel (the revolutionary vanguard; the 144,000) have nothing to do Christianity or the terrorist state of Israel.

In this age it is apocalyptic militant Communism which represents slave revolution. ‘Let my people go’ is not on the agenda of Eden’s new Pharaoh; on the contrary.

The alchemical quest was never about converting lead to gold but the conversion of Mass to Light and Energy (i.e., nuclear detonation). These secrets are secrets no more.

No miracles are awaited.

They who represent the ‘invocation (personification)’ of the apocalyptic prophecies are they to whom the prophecies speak.

Their evocation and invocation is my quest.

Those are my demands of the living and the dead.

The World’s smallest army of physicists shall defeat the mightiest armies of the Beast from below the earth.

All nations and governments shall fall.

First the surface wars, then the undergrounds.

Propaganda is the first stage of war. Words are weapons.

Great and Terrible and Dreadful and Wrathful shall be the judgment of the seven angels of apocalyptic war

Love and Light

Lucifer
Aeon of Lucifer 2009
Fire, plague and poisoned waters.
Physics is war.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
With due civility and decorum...

Did you have a question or are you just directing people to your website?

I don't understand the point of this post.

I have read your web site and find it distasteful, particularly where you call for the execution of several groups of people and prescribe the manner in which it should be done.

Hopefully I'm not misinterpreting you, but you do not have the power or authority to call forth the apocalypse.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Just for clarification, I quote the site in your signature:

In the Final Holocaust the following categories shall be executed.

It is forbidden to suffer any of these vermin to live.

1: The Governmentalists.

2: The Usuryists / Monetarists / Capitalists & State Capitalists (i.e., Marxists) / State Monetarists.

3: The nationalists.

4: The religionists/ritualists/cultists.

5: The anti-Communists (anti-sharers).

6: The private propertyists.

7: All who are not 'against' the aforementioned. ____________________________

What is to be done and how it is to be done.

Sentencing Guidelines:

The Chaff shall be cast into the fires of the Final Holocaust.

Execution of the above categories is mandatory.

Public Execution.

Preferably, their throats shall be cut, their hearts and bowels torn out and given to the beasts of the field and fowls of the air as prey; their bodies shall be quartered, and shall be burned to ashes, the ashes scattered to the four winds of heaven.

Their property shall be burnt, their livestock slaughtered; all generations of their family must be and shall be executed, 'especially' the women and children; execute these vermin before they can breed, asides from they who are known ‘opponents’ of governmentalism/religion; they who are not against such vermin must be considered to be ’for’ them. The eradication of their entire lineages is mandatory.

The evil of the parents cannot pass on to the children if the children are purged. Even they who so much as fill their inkwells. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth shall not make the whole world blind if it applies only to the aforementioned categories of criminal vermin; many are they who are innocent.

Even so much as offering a glass of water to the above shall be deemed the sin of collaboration.

So are you advocating the killing of children? Because if you are then I believe you should tarry not here, for you will not find a receptive mind.

ATSers don't agree on much, and are open-minded to most, but unless you can explain yourself I think your membership should be scrutinized.

Again, I offer this in the best spirit of 'Denying Ignorance'.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Finally, just from a purely technical standpoint, it is impossible to read the top frame of your site where all the seals of the apocalypse bits are.

I don't mean to be critical since it's obvious you are learning to make your own websites, but if you could move the top frame to another section, or get ride of the frames altogether it would be easier to read.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I am not sure quite what I feel about this thread, but I must say there were some thought provoking things said.

Some of it I have problems with, while some of it somehow does ring true.

Hmmm............

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciferhorus
Lucifer
Light of the World

I stopped reading there and when I viewed the user name, I knew this would just be a waste of time. As far as his website, I'm glad I didn't review it...seriously vile soul indeed.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I will refrain from completely flaming you on this issue. For all ATSer's who are seeking the truth, this op is using the same old tactic for mis direction . iTs called confusion. Here is the break down of what the luciferian's call the GAME ready boys and girls. They belive all creation and existance is based on three universal principle to propigate the results desired by lucifer his followers and descendants, rule 1. every thing is based on free will. 2. Polarity meaning are you prodominately good or bad, positive or negative in your existance. and finally the law that is most important for their harvest of polarity that feeds lucifer and his power.3. Confusion, to confuse and mislead those seeking the truth by way of misdirection of the true words of the creator and the man sent to dissuade the members of the luciferian religions back to the tru ways of thinking. All gods creations are gods creations we are here to learn love and progress as a species. By way of the examples set forth by our creator. WE ARE NOT THE CREATORS< WE ARE NOT GODS. end of story any one who tries to tell you different, tell them to prove it. Ask for an exaple of creation by way of mans mind. not to start a symantics argument but, we cannot call into being by way of thought. we may be able to change our perceptions or manipulate an allready existing object but we do not have powers of manifestationand niethewr did lucifer, that is why he must lie, and so do his followers, their powe lies in manipulation. ie the rule of confusion.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Confusion, eh?

Well I must admit, It did confuse me. As I said some of it was thought provoking while other parts seemed inherently wrong.

Then again I thought satan and not lucifer was the author of confusion.

*slaps self on head*

Aaaarg! I'm outta here!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
That I think is the entire point of Lucifer/Satan/Dingleberry.

Granted I have no respect for the old goat and actually curse her name and entire existence daily, if Satan wants to try and take my soul or curse me herself, he's in for a very long battle that she'll eventually lose.

But then again I have a lot of faith, not in the Catholic Church and what it says, not what priests or anyone else, but My Own Beliefs and Faith. Personally I believe in God, Jesus, The Blessed Virgin Mary and everything else that comes with being 'Christian'.

But I'm not one to quote scripture, let alone bring it up in any conversation. I keep my religious beliefs to myself as it doesn't need to involve anyone else and I'm not in the business of converting people. People will in the end believe what they feel deep inside is right...that warm fuzzy feeling? Yeah that's probably something telling you that it's a good thing.

Oh and I also believe in Evolution, this whole 'The world is only 6k years' is rubbish. We have grey matter to use, so personally I think it's best to look at all angles before coming to a conclusion.

Anyway - Lucifer/Satan/Horny goat are always working on trying to confuse a person, give them doubt because that's all she needs. If you begin doubting your beliefs then the deutchebag has won, it's all about just spitting in his face and moving along with what God and Destiny have planned for you.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Riviera

Fantasticly stated, You got the point of her, their great work. I love it when intelligence finally outwieghts scepticism. All any one has to do is really look. Don't take what any one has to say as truth prove it to your self. And if along the way you can plant a seed of truth in a fellow human being here and there you are doing gods work.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Very good.

Sorry to be all over this guy's thread, but yeah......

I think I *see* the point clearly.

Thank you for that interjection!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I've read some pretty far out there books, articles, and posts in my time but this guy seems to be insane! I mean it's your right to voice your opinion and beliefs, but to call for the killing of children when they are innocent, didn't get to choose where or whom they were born, is the most vile thing a person could say!

I'd be very careful before posting more of this rubbish!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
THE FINAL JUDGEMENT - THE FINAL JUDGE
THE FINAL REVOLUTIONARY WAR OF ECONOMIC SALVATION
THE SEPARATION OF THE WHEAT FROM THE CHAFF
THE FINAL HOLOCAUST
Luciferia
Angel of Death - Judge of the Living and the Dead - The Morning Star.
Dictator of all Law for the coming New Age of Light, the Return to Year Zero and the 1000 Year Revolution of Horus.
There can be only One.
The Final Apocalyptic Revolutionary War of Economic Salvation; War of Armageddon.
I demand Apocalyptic Guerrilla War. I demand the Holocaust of the religionists and governmentalists. I demand anything good but strong

The Final Law. The Final Holocaust. The Final Judgement. The Final War. The Final Solution. The Sentence for the Disobedient. Death and Hell.

On the Great Work of the Ages. The End of Religion.
The End of Government. Light out of Darkness.
No gods. No masters.
'Ordo ab Chaos'

Anarchy (Stateless Collectivism) is order. God is evil. War is Divine. Property is Theft. Words are weapons; Propaganda is the first stage of war.
World Revolution of Economic Communism (Governmentless collectivism) by any means necessary. The Private Capitalists and State Capitalists shall be and must be eradicated. The tyranny of the Final Law shall prevail.

Hear and awake oh children of Eden.

The Judge of Judgement Day speaks from the sky to all nations and peoples as lightening strikes from the East to the West.

The Laws of the 1000 year collectivist agricultural revolution.

Death and hell shall be the sentence for the disobedient.

I have come not abolish the Law, but to impose the Law, fulfil the Law, and to modify, amend and simplify the Law.

My words and edicts shall serve as Law throughout Heaven and Earth on penalty of death and abandonment to the torturers of hell.

1: The laws against the practice of the twin evils of Religion and Government.

The Seven Tenets of the Seventh and Final Revolution of Lucifer.

No gods; no masters is the essence of the Law.
‘Do what thou will’ is the negation of the Law and the mantra of the religious cultists.

Governmentless Collectivism (Anarchist Communism) is not the lawlessness of the rich and the religious.

I: You shall not commit idolatry. You shall not worship any person, living or dead (i.e., the gods), nor shall you bow down in worship before any image; i.e. a photograph or any form of 'likeness' of a person or a 'beast' or a god or a demon or any inanimate object or any thing or person or symbol that 'represents' God or a god or an ancestor.

II: You shall not bow your head to any monarch (i.e., a nationalist head of state or 'president' or ‘governor’ or ‘leader’) nor shall you suffer a monarch or the monarch's collaborators and mercenaries or ‘especially’ the monarch’s children to live.

III: You shall not refer to a person as 'worshipful' or 'master,' or 'father' or 'priest' or 'reverend' or 'revered' or 'teacher (rabbi)' or 'leader;' we are brothers and sisters.

IV: You shall not even so much as construct any type of grave image (ancestral image), irrespective of whether the image or the ancestor is 'revered' or not.

V: You shall not construct a Temple, Church, Mosque, Synagogue, Pestle (a needle or phallic idol) or any place of religious worship.

VI: You shall not swear oaths. You shall not perform any form of religious ritual. You shall not pray in public, as the hypocrites and the Christian idolaters do; nor shall you even so much as suffer such vermin to live, nor their families, nor their children, 'especially' their children.'

VII: You shall not propagate any form of religion, private propertyism or governmentalism. You shall not suffer a propagator of private propertyism, governmentalism or religion to live, 'especially' a Christian cultist or a Masonic cultist or a Hindu cultist, for the idolaters (ancestor worshippers) are not to survive the Final Judgement.

These Laws apply to all people without exception, but 'especially' to they who consider themselves to be the descendents of the slaves of the Egyptian cultists who rose in revolution against their masters and who subjected the idolaters of their age to just and righteous Holocaust.

They who have the Law and the prophets to remind them of many of these mandates well know the penalty for the worship of the God of the Egyptian/Babylonian/Phoenician Masters or of the many gods (ancestors) or for any form of idolatry, and of the great and terrible and dreadful Judgement ('mentis:' the mind; lit. the mind of Judah) that will fall upon the idolaters in this life and in eternity.
The first shall be last and last shall be first. They who are now the rich, the religious and the governmentalists shall later know the tortures of Hell, and they who are now enslaved shall know the freedom of Heaven.

2: The Separation of the Wheat from the Chaff.
One shall be taken and one shall be left behind.

10,000 stadia of blood shall be demanded.

Who is to live and who is to die?

In the Final Holocaust the following categories shall be executed.

It is forbidden to suffer any of these vermin to live.

1: The Governmentalists.

2: The Usuryists / Monetarists / Capitalists & State Capitalists (i.e., Marxists) / State Monetarists.

3: The nationalists.

4: The religionists/ritualists/cultists.

5: The anti-Communists (anti-sharers).

6: The private propertyists.

7: All who are not 'against' the aforementioned.

What is to be done and how it is to be done.

Sentencing Guidelines:

The Chaff shall be cast into the fires of the Final Holocaust. Execution of the above categories is mandatory.

Public Execution.

Preferably, their throats shall be cut, their hearts and bowels torn out and given to the beasts of the field and fowls of the air as prey; their bodies shall be quartered, and shall be burned to ashes, the ashes scattered to the four winds of heaven.
Their property shall be burnt, their livestock slaughtered; all generations of their family must be and shall be executed, 'especially' the women and children; execute these vermin before they can breed, asides from they who are known ‘opponents’ of governmentalism/religion; they who are not against such vermin must be considered to be ’for’ them. The eradication of their entire lineages is mandatory. The evil of the parents cannot pass on to the children if the children are purged.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by 23432]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by oconnection
I'm sorry, I've read some pretty far out there books, articles, and posts in my time but this guy seems to be insane! I mean it's your right to voice your opinion and beliefs, but to call for the killing of children when they are innocent, didn't get to choose where or whom they were born, is the most vile thing a person could say!

I agree that killing of others is a very vile and outrageous thing to do. If I remember correctly it was stated to do that in the bible itself in the OT to wipe out people based on their birthright.

This was an issue for me when reading the bible as it is still an issue for me with this thread.

Although I feel fine with the Confusion issue now based on the writings of a couple of the posters that came in after me in this thread.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by interestedalways]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Even so much as offering a glass of water to the above shall be deemed the sin of collaboration.

Money and all forms of credit, barter and private property shall be outlawed. After the Final Apocalyptic War and the Final Revolution, you shall carry no money, nor shall you have servants/slaves, on penalty of Death and the tortures of Hell.
www.luciferia.tv...

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page): MEMBERS: Do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.

[edit on 2/4/09 by FredT]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
there more of it but shall i be bothered to post them ?

i think it is sufficient to decide whether you want to continue reading or not .

I have not read the whole thing but it suspiciously soounds like Taleban indoctrination in action .

p.s if it's a good news or not , I do not know but the author states that the women and children will be - mostly - spared ; except those whose fathers were on the public execution list .

The aim of this document is to reveal upcoming revolution of Feminist Collectivist Anarchism .

And this documents Inner-Logic Flowchart would actually show what a diabolical concept this FEMINISATION OF RATIONALE THOUGHT PROCESS is .

my 4 pence

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I take very deliberately outrageous positions for a reason.

I am responding to an outrageous situation.

The is at world is at war.

The Anglo-American Christian state terrorists don't have a problem with dropping depleted uranium on civillians; their history of state terrorism / narco-terrorism is well known.

We live in an age where the agenda of the Anglo-Americans and their allies is world capitalist revolution, the holocaust of all militant enemies, and the total economic enslavement of humanity under Capital.

I am just as response to that.

LL

Lux.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23432

there more of it but shall i be bothered to post them ?

i think it is sufficient to decide whether you want to continue reading or not .

Wow, I am glad you came back with that. I thought you were saying all those things. Didn't see where it came from that website.

I have seen enough. Thanks.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join